Seeking advices on possible overdo..

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
I'm looking for help here I think I may be overdoing it. This is my 1st pro stero cycle I'm 23 5"11 195lbs 8%bf. I choosed epistane for the low sides mild liver stress. The problem is thatI might be using too much pill sups and I'm afraid that i'd be stressing my liver too much, i'll dress up my cycle as it is now.

720am (1 xlean and sustain alpha on 'off' days) 1anabolic pump, 2recreate, 2supersissus
745am breakfast - 2orange triads (multvit) + minerals
1000am midmorning lunch
1200pm 1ap
1230pm dinner- 2 multivit + omg3 + (xlean on 'off' days)
1500pm midday lunch
1700pm 2 epi (mon-thursday-fri) + 1ap 2recreate **I recall reading something about taking your methylated compound alone 30 min before dinner to take stress off liver and perhaps to make it more efficient but find it hard to do with the other stuff i take**
1730pm dinner
1800pm --- on 'off' days pre w/o eaa + bcaa + creatine mono + cee
1800pm~1830pm w/o
1730pm post w/o 1-2epi (mon-thursday-fri) + bcaa + eaa + > creatine blend <-- should i keep this on 'on' days?
2030pm dinner no2 + 2 multivit + minerals
1030pm 2cissus + (1scoop cycle support on 'off' days) + ( 3powerfull monday to friday) with nightime shake

so my question is again, Am I overdoing it? should I drop something? take more cycle support? Any input on my cycle would be greatly apreciated.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yes more cycle support. looks like alot of vitamins in there too. dont know if you need the recreate either

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
mutivits can seem alot but in fact its not much they are a blend of multi-joint support and digestive enzyme. I read somewhere that too much cycle support would limit assimilation of methylated compound during pulses... anyone eard that?

**bum fights for life**

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Tell us what your goals for this cycle are. I think that'll help people (esp. me) answer your question.

But, on the reals, no, I doubt your overly-taxing your liver with your other supplements.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I have seen much more than that. You are probably OK but everyone's insides are different.

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
I like pretty much want to have the best gains weight wise without sacrificing my good body fat ratio, health wise i don't want to do irreversible dommage or slow my metabolism cause of this... I don't plan running it all that long probably 4-6 weeks max so it's not like I could kill my liver with it. But perhaps the mix could be somewhat stressfull on it or other glands due to the nature of the supplements (even tho its not methylated) so advices on that nature would be good. Input on timing would be a plus for me as well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks fine to me man. How ya likin' anabolic pump?

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
been great to me with like 60g of good carbs never been fuller/longer with any other sups you should give it a try if you haven't. Pumps are great during w/o and I find that I can eat a little more carbs before putting on weight. Defenatly a staple for me. Thanks for the input btw.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the 2nd week of it right now.. I've used it before, but never for a real good amount of time, I've never finished a bottle actually. But, I stocked up when it was on sale, and I'm in it for the long haul.. I hear sooo many good things about it from people.. I'm hoping I like it enough and see enough results to make it a staple for myself.

Oh, and it's no prob!