PH suggestions

jock19

Awards
I am new to the boards and managed to post my first thread in the wrong place. Way to make a good first impression...

Anyhow, basically I am thinking about an m1t cycle to add 14 pounds (or as close to as possible in 2 - 3 weeks). I read alot about pros/cons of m1t.

Can anyone suggest a less harsh, effective alternative?

Cheers

I have posted some background and photos on the supplement forum.

txag18

Awards
not sure about moving the thread, but i'd definitely take a look at havoc/epi. just got off a 4-week cycle of it and gained 20 pounds. (195 - 215). Low sides except the worst lower back pumps ever. been off it for 3 weeks and haven't lost a pound.

jock19

Awards
Cheers. I haven't come across havoc or epi before. What is their full name/manufacturer so I can look them up?

Sounds like pretty good gains to me. If I could do likewise i'd by pretty pleased.

jock19

Awards
I haven't gotten pct in hand yet. I was going to get nolvadex before I started my cycle.

I'll see if I can get epi/havoc in the uk. [IBE Epistane is expected at some places in 2 -3 weeks].

What sort of pct do you need (I am not familiar with these supps yet)? I was thinking off a 3 - 4 week cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I haven't gotten pct in hand yet. I was going to get nolvadex before I started my cycle.

I'll see if I can get epi/havoc in the uk.

What sort of pct do you need (I am not familiar with these supps yet)? I was thinking off a 3 - 4 week cycle.
Have your pct in hand before doing a cycle to aviod any problems with back orders or stuff like that. For Epi or Havoc I would have Nolva on hand but probally a pct of Post Cycle Support or Stoked along with a cortisol product such as Lean Xtreme(start 15th day of pct)should work well. Are you going to run support supps during your cycle and if so what?:dance:

jock19

Awards
I don't know at the minute as I only found out about it this afternoon and I need to do my research on it. Obviously I want to get the most out of my cycle.

For PC Support do you mean something like 6-oxo (or am I missing the point and Post Cycle Support is a supp itself?).

Its difficult to get hold of Nolva, is there a risk of gyno with this?

Like I say, I haven't read up on it yet. What sort of support supps would you suggest?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I don't know at the minute as I only found out about it this afternoon and I need to do my research on it. Obviously I want to get the most out of my cycle.

For PC Support do you mean something like 6-oxo (or am I missing the point and Post Cycle Support is a supp itself?).

Its difficult to get hold of Nolva, is there a risk of gyno with this?

Like I say, I haven't read up on it yet. What sort of support supps would you suggest?
Yes do more research Post Cycle Support is a supp used in pct i will post a link. 6-oxo can be used also but you would start that after the Post Cycle Support and taper the dose down each week.

POST CYCLE SUPPORT