Real Dilemma, need advice!

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I am begining my stack in a week, I ordered a bottle of epidrol and xtreme tren. I have done epi-max and trenaplex both by themselves in the previous year. I am planning to stack epidrol and xtreme tren to get ready for the summer. Here is my dilemma, I have couple different ways that I want to stack these two products together, so I was wondering which would be the best option for me to take.

Option 1: Both stacked together
Day 1-5 : 1/1/1/1/1
Day 6-10 : 2/2/2/2/2
Day 11-40 : 3/day

Option 2: Bridged

Tren - week 1: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Tren - week 2: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Tren - week 3: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3 - Epi: 1/1/1/1/1/2/2
Tren - week 4: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3 - Epi: 2/2/2/3/3/3/3
Epi - week 5: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Epi - week 6: 3/3/3/3/4/4/4
Epi - week 7: 4/4/4/4

Option 3: The normal stack
Both @ 3/day for a month

My main goal is to gain 5lbs-10lbs while lowering my body fat percentage. I am at 215lbs, around 15%bf.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
No takers?...I am sure someone with knowledge can chime in!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
option two, the bridge but i would just start the epi at 20mg and try to keep the epi to 4 weeks as well so 6 weeks total.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Alright after some calculation trying to use the entire bottle, here is my dosage plan.

Tren - week 1: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Tren - week 2: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Tren - week 3: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3 - Epi: 2/2/2/2/2/3/3
Tren - week 4: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3 - Epi: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Epi - week 5 : 3/3/3/3/3/4/4
Epi - week 6 : 4/4/4/4/4/5/5

PCT: I have it in check, serm is not necessary for me since I do have problem with gyno, never had, and most likely wont. I can get Serm from my buddy if something major happen, just to be on the safe side I guess. Here is my PCT:

DS - Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme
Axis Labs - HyperTest
SNS - Inhibit E
AI - Post Cycle
LiverCare

I know that Lean Xtreme should be taking the last 2 weeks of PCT since during the first 2 weeks your cortisol level is still low. Is there any supps in my PCT that I should take in a special way?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
PCT: I have it in check, serm is not necessary for me since I do have problem with gyno, never had, and most likely wont. I can get Serm from my buddy if something major happen, just to be on the safe side I guess.

a SERM isnt JUST to control gyno, id have it ON HAND, if u can get it from ur boy then i suggest u get it and be safe

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
a SERM isnt JUST to control gyno, id have it ON HAND, if u can get it from ur boy then i suggest u get it and be safe
Did'nt I say "I can get Serm from my buddy if something major happen, just to be on the safe side I guess" ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Did'nt I say "I can get Serm from my buddy if something major happen, just to be on the safe side I guess" ?
i dont know how well u trust him, but i wouldnt trust my own parents to have Nolva available asap if they had it and i needed it,lol

maybe im just over cautious...

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I understand where you are coming from, but yes he is trust worthy, and him being my room mate makes it alot easier to get nolva. :afro: