Havoc + 3AD

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
So here is what I have: 2 bottles 3AD and one bottle of havoc. I'm looking for a recomp. Looking at 4-5 weeks tops. Open to all suggestions, stacks/bridges, whatever. Just want some suggestions from the board members here.

I have cycle support already started along with animal flex for joints. I'm wanting to start on monday. Log?...perhaps.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
So here is what I have: 2 bottles 3AD and one bottle of havoc. I'm looking for a recomp. Looking at 4-5 weeks tops. Open to all suggestions, stacks/bridges, whatever. Just want some suggestions from the board members here.

I have cycle support already started along with animal flex for joints. I'm wanting to start on monday. Log?...perhaps.
What's in Animal Flex and how long have you been pre-loading it for?

I've been taking 7-9g of Omega-3 by NOW along with Glucosamine and Chondroitin by NOW for about 6 weeks. A previous shoulder injury that put me out for a while is non existent now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What's your weight?

I'd recommend 3-AD at 4-6 caps/day(depending on your weight) with havoc at 20/30/40/40. I ran 3-AD during the testing phase and loved it. I believe this will stack with Havoc very good!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'm 193, and when i ran havoc up to 40mg it started hurting my joints, so I decided to take animal flex for overall connective tissue/joint health. I was thinking 3-ad at 6 a day, and havoc at 20/20/30/30.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm 193, and when i ran havoc up to 40mg it started hurting my joints, so I decided to take animal flex for overall connective tissue/joint health. I was thinking 3-ad at 6 a day, and havoc at 20/20/30/30.

run Havoc 30/30/30/30 and 3AD at 6 caps

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh gawd I hope you log this! Good luck man!

Last edited: