Superdrol Expiration

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I bought a bottle of the original superdrol a couple of years ago....has an expiration of August '08...I know its been said that this is an underestimate.....but how long, really, would you guys keep it before it goes "bad"?

I might use it, I might not.....kind of scared of it's extreme power. If I ever do a cycle it will probably be havoc. Either way though, I like having it as an option......how much time do I have left???

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought a bottle of the original superdrol a couple of years ago....has an expiration of August '08...I know its been said that this is an underestimate.....but how long, really, would you guys keep it before it goes "bad"?

I might use it, I might not.....kind of scared of it's extreme power. If I ever do a cycle it will probably be havoc. Either way though, I like having it as an option......how much time do I have left???
Buy a cheap vaccum sealer like Reyonold's "Handi-Vac"(10 bucks at walmart.)

I have a bunch of them i already have sealed and in the freezer for a later time. You should be able to get many more years out of them this way.

BTW, you'll love the Havoc! ;)

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
thanks Trauma for the tip!

Yeah, I'm going to build up to my peak fitness level....almost there, should be there by August..... then it's on for the Havoc!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks Trauma for the tip!

Yeah, I'm going to build up to my peak fitness level....almost there, should be there by August..... then it's on for the Havoc!!
I look forward to seeing your results.

Wreak some HAVOC brother!! ;)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I too have an old bottle sitting on my counter. Still in shrink wrap...it makes for an interesting conversation piece ;P