getting rid of gyno

buster12

Awards
hey everyone. It seem i still have a little gyno from my last cycle. There hasn't been enough time since my last cycle to start an eoistane cycle right now. I was wandering if doing a nolva (SERM)cylcle would help. I was thinking of stacking nolva with whats left of my 6-ox, and my retain2. I really need to now how i should taper down, and how many weeks i should run the supps. Any help is greatly appreciated.

z06

z06

Awards
hey everyone. It seem i still have a little gyno from my last cycle. There hasn't been enough time since my last cycle to start an eoistane cycle right now. I was wandering if doing a nolva (SERM)cylcle would help. I was thinking of stacking nolva with whats left of my 6-ox, and my retain2. I really need to now how i should taper down, and how many weeks i should run the supps. Any help is greatly appreciated.
neither will help eliminate any gyno, nolva helps control estrogen levels ON cycle; while bringing your test levels back up to par and keeping estrogen low during PCT. your best bet would be letro.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
There hasn't been enough time since my last cycle to start an eoistane cycle right now.
running another cycle wold be the last thing you want to do anyways. I think the Epi as a SERM thing is pretty rediculous myself. I saw a guy the other day that had Epi as his PCT, thats how ridiculous this has become.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I would run letro and then as you taper down the letro ramp up the nolva and run that for a few weeks solo to stop any gyno from coming back due to the estrogen rebound