- 09-23-2003, 03:18 PM
My friend is going to be on the bachelorette TV show. he wants to give his cow methyl 1-test so it looks nice and lean when its on the camera and for the lady. His cow has to take some blood tests in a few weeks when he goes out there to make sure its clean - not sure what they are testing for tho. Do you think this will show up on the tests?
- 09-24-2003, 03:12 AM
- 6'0" 265 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
His "cow" will not likely be tested for 1-Test. Tests are generally for recreational drugs, but I could be wrong
- 09-24-2003, 10:04 AM
A blood test to be on a reality show? wow
09-24-2003, 12:14 PM
A good question would be - do they have a test for 1-test?
09-24-2003, 01:12 PM
They wouldn't test specifically for 1-test, but perhaps for an elevated test:epitest ratio. I don't know how badly methyl 1-test would upset this ratio, but I'm sure only a pretty high dose would flag it.
09-25-2003, 12:46 AM
maybee it's for std's
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2003, 03:08 PM
- By kranden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:59 AM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:14 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:27 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2002, 03:27 PM