Hdrol outta stock...

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
So, I did my homework...I am ready to go and NP is outta stock of the CEL Hdrol. Any other reliable online stores anyone know of? I don't wanna make the wrong move! Also, I noticed some bottles are white with blue labeling and others are like a navy blue throughout...any difference? Any help would be appreciated. I wanna order this TODAY! Thanks

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Curiosity: Why H-drol over Havoc or Epistane for a first cycle? H-drol seems underdosed and you have to run it for a longer time than you would Havoc.

PyroLifter

Awards
I was trying to order it too, so I contacted Nutraplanet and they said it should be in stock early next week.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Curiosity: Why H-drol over Havoc or Epistane for a first cycle? H-drol seems underdosed and you have to run it for a longer time than you would Havoc.
Good question bro. I guess I just wanted to run something a bit mild at first. I build muscle pretty easily, and have been at it hard the last couple years as far as proper diet, rest, normal type supps (N.O., Whey, multi, fish oil) Just wanted to run this for few weeks to assist my cutting and see what it's all about. I did some research (quite a bit actually) and here I am. I'm up for any suggestions you would have to offer though! :head:

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Don't be disappointed when you don't see results in a couple of weeks. How long do you plan on running it for and what dosages?

What i'm getting at is H-drol takes a while to kick in. And when it does kick in the results aren't going to come in quickly, but you will see results.

we1todd2it3

Awards
I was trying to order it too, so I contacted Nutraplanet and they said it should be in stock early next week.
i heard late next week for CEL products. . . . lets just say "next week"

btw. . . nutra prices are quite often the best or close to it and they have been proven to be reliable, id say wait a couple days

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
damn it! It came into stock yesterday, and I waited one day to order today and it's gone again! Grrrrrrrrr any ideas when it's back anyone?

PyroLifter

Awards
damn it! It came into stock yesterday, and I waited one day to order today and it's gone again! Grrrrrrrrr any ideas when it's back anyone?
Yup I saw that, I'm sure glad I ordered mine earlier. :dance:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm so mad now! Better be back soon!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm so mad now! Better be back soon!
they stocked 100 bottles during the last restock and thats all gone. Wow thats crazy. sometimes I add like 100 bottles to my cart just to see how much nutra has in stock. you guys should try it to know if they are running low. their inventory is usually accurate. They dont usually bs you with oh yeah we have it but they really dont.

another great thing about nutra.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Here's hoping they get in back soon, my order has to wait now due to this, damn it.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Don't be disappointed when you don't see results in a couple of weeks. How long do you plan on running it for and what dosages?

What i'm getting at is H-drol takes a while to kick in. And when it does kick in the results aren't going to come in quickly, but you will see results.
I was thinking about running it for 4 weeks, maybe 50/75/75/75, maybe a 5th week though. I wanna start slow since this is my first run with anything of this sort. I ordered later that day (when I started this thread) from another site, hopefully I will get it early next week. It was a little more than NP, but the cycle support and post cycle support was actually cheaper, so it ended up being the same deal. :dance:

MizXXL

Awards
TonySmiles..I was thinking about running my second H drol cycle for cutting also...I recently finished a superdrol cycle and I gained some unwanted fat, when I ran H drol before it seemed to shed it away pretty well. I also have cleaned up my diet quite a bit to try and shed it away that way and I have had no such luck. I was wondering what info you could give me since you said you have had some success in the past before I decide to run another cycle...thanks bro

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
TonySmiles..I was thinking about running my second H drol cycle for cutting also...I recently finished a superdrol cycle and I gained some unwanted fat, when I ran H drol before it seemed to shed it away pretty well. I also have cleaned up my diet quite a bit to try and shed it away that way and I have had no such luck. I was wondering what info you could give me since you said you have had some success in the past before I decide to run another cycle...thanks bro
Actually bro, I have just been researching a ton of stuff on it, on this site mostly and once I learned all the basics other members on this site filled in any additional questions I had. I have some on the way, hopefully will be here early next week! :dance: I have never ran it, or anything like it at all. Once my package arrives I shall start my cycle support and then about 2 weeks later....:woohoo: I am pretty excited as I have been training more on than off for quite some time and really serious in terms of rest, diet and the basic supps the last couple years...so I am ready to give it a run!

MizXXL

Awards
Well I can def say that you are well prepared, more then what I was when I first stated, but like yourself I have really done a lot of reading to make sure future cycles go well. I am interested to see how your cycle goes keep us posted and good luck. I just wrote down how I am going to run my cycle I think I am going to do what you are planning on and start tomorrow 50/75/75/75

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
All CEL products should be 'in and out' for the next week or so. Changing factories (locations) which should be complete soon. After that it should be smooth sailing again.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

I much prefer H-Drol over Epi's. It is a bit underdosed. Results usally start about 2.5-3 weeks. IMO a 5 week run is ideal for Halo. There a few logs on here where 3 different ppl ran 75-100mg/day and all 3 put on 15+ pounds. Halo's mass potential is same as Epi IMO as long as you dose right. Sides are lower too. No hair thinning with Halo. Mostly just elevated BP - that's it for most on Halo.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I much prefer H-Drol over Epi's. It is a bit underdosed. Results usally start about 2.5-3 weeks. IMO a 5 week run is ideal for Halo. There a few logs on here where 3 different ppl ran 75-100mg/day and all 3 put on 15+ pounds. Halo's mass potential is same as Epi IMO as long as you dose right. Sides are lower too. No hair thinning with Halo. Mostly just elevated BP - that's it for most on Halo.
Great news to hear it will be back in stock, i will certainly be picking up a few bottles. Any reason why you prefer H-drol to Epi's?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Great news to hear it will be back in stock, i will certainly be picking up a few bottles. Any reason why you prefer H-drol to Epi's?
Well I think there the 2 best 'overall' PS's. But there's been much less reports of itchy nips & hair shedding on H-Drol. Due to the 4-chloro alteration of H-Drol it's impossible to convert to DHT. But with Epi there's still a small possibility of DHT conversion. Obviously DHT can cause hair shedding, or speed up MPB so to speak. And also cause prostate enlargement. Obviously the chances aren't extremely high for this with Epi but they're still there. And as I said with H-Drol the 4-chloro alteration makes DHT conversion impossible. Plus outta all the logs I've seen the gains between Epi & H-Drol aren't much different at all. The most gains I seen on Epi were +14 in a month. With H-Drol I seen a +16 in 5 weeks (at 100mg/day).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well I think there the 2 best 'overall' PS's. But there's been much less reports of itchy nips & hair shedding on H-Drol. Due to the 4-chloro alteration of H-Drol it's impossible to convert to DHT. But with Epi there's still a small possibility of DHT conversion. Obviously DHT can cause hair shedding, or speed up MPB so to speak. And also cause prostate enlargement. Obviously the chances aren't extremely high for this with Epi but they're still there. And as I said with H-Drol the 4-chloro alteration makes DHT conversion impossible. Plus outta all the logs I've seen the gains between Epi & H-Drol aren't much different at all. The most gains I seen on Epi were +14 in a month. With H-Drol I seen a +16 in 5 weeks (at 100mg/day).
ah thanks man, u think 100mg's for 5 weeks is safe on the sides??

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
ah thanks man, u think 100mg's for 5 weeks is safe on the sides??
Along the lines of side effects the only thing I see usually pops up with H-Drol is raised blood pressure. Taking hawthorn extract twice a day can typically take care of that. If you do just make sure to start it at least 2 weeks before your cycle to pre-load. As far as needing 100mg/day how much you weigh? Also have you ran any cycles before?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm noticing slight hair loss with h-drol, but I have employeed finasteride, monoxidil foam, laser comb, foligen, revita, spiro, etc.

Oh and right now I'm hungry, but I'm trying to cut... **** me.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm noticing slight hair loss with h-drol, but I have employeed finasteride, monoxidil foam, laser comb, foligen, revita, spiro, etc.

Oh and right now I'm hungry, but I'm trying to cut... **** me.
DAMN I think you got the hair thing covered! I never heard of shedding before with Halo. Technically I'd imagine it can happen with anything that raises test though.

MizXXL

Awards
I also experienced the hair shedding when I ran H drol...I think CryingEMO just answered my question but what I wanted to know is does anyone think that running a DHT blocker along side your cycle have any negative effect on gains or anything??

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Along the lines of side effects the only thing I see usually pops up with H-Drol is raised blood pressure. Taking hawthorn extract twice a day can typically take care of that. If you do just make sure to start it at least 2 weeks before your cycle to pre-load. As far as needing 100mg/day how much you weigh? Also have you ran any cycles before?

I weight 200lbs approx and have recently just completed a Epi pulse.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Update:
So it turns out, the alternative site I used to get my Hdrol, was totally one of those that say they have it and they DON'T! I was wondering why my order status says "processing" still and I ordered it around 1pm (central time) on the 20th of May. Turns out they are out of CEL Hdrol and AI Post Cycle Support! They only have the AI Cycle Support in stock right now. Said they had both though when I ordered. Damn. But, on the flip side I went in for a routine physical this morning like a good boy and wouldn't you know it...the Doc said my blood press is a bit high. Hmmm, so, the rep from the site said they should have the products in within a few days, Doc said to cut my preworkout N.O. dose in half (lol) double my fish oil (from 2grams/day to 4 grams/day) and keep my diet the same, which is spot on. Guess this is a blessing in disguise and I am totally thinking no N.O. during cycle! :dance:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
All CEL products should be 'in and out' for the next week or so. Changing factories (locations) which should be complete soon. After that it should be smooth sailing again.
And that is exactly what's going on from what I have heard as well.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Back in stock boys.. get em while they're hot, just got two bottles for myself :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
awesome that its in stock the day after the sale is over.......

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Update:
So it turns out, the alternative site I used to get my Hdrol, was totally one of those that say they have it and they DON'T! I was wondering why my order status says "processing" still and I ordered it around 1pm (central time) on the 20th of May. Turns out they are out of CEL Hdrol and AI Post Cycle Support! They only have the AI Cycle Support in stock right now. Said they had both though when I ordered. Damn. But, on the flip side I went in for a routine physical this morning like a good boy and wouldn't you know it...the Doc said my blood press is a bit high. Hmmm, so, the rep from the site said they should have the products in within a few days, Doc said to cut my preworkout N.O. dose in half (lol) double my fish oil (from 2grams/day to 4 grams/day) and keep my diet the same, which is spot on. Guess this is a blessing in disguise and I am totally thinking no N.O. during cycle! :dance:
I never run NO with anything hormonal, hell I never run NO at all anymore. I never had any effects from it. If I were to start it again I'd only pulse it though they say it's loses its effects quickly when used ED. Hawthorn extract twice a day (500mg x 2) is amazing for blood pressure. Gotta preload though.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I weight 200lbs approx and have recently just completed a Epi pulse.

In that case I'd probably do 75/day and see how that goes. If you feel there's more room and you're not having sides then I'd bump to 100 but not over. How long's it been since your Epi cycle?

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I never run NO with anything hormonal, hell I never run NO at all anymore. I never had any effects from it. If I were to start it again I'd only pulse it though they say it's loses its effects quickly when used ED. Hawthorn extract twice a day (500mg x 2) is amazing for blood pressure. Gotta preload though.
Yeah, I am gonna grab some Hawth Extract on my way home from work here in a bit. Do you think when my goodies arrive should I continue the hawth ext w/ the Cycle Support b4 I start the Hdrol? As I realize the Cyc Supp already has this in it. But I am def getting some Hawth Extract as my bp is already up pre-cycle! What ya think?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In that case I'd probably do 75/day and see how that goes. If you feel there's more room and you're not having sides then I'd bump to 100 but not over. How long's it been since your Epi cycle?
I'm still doing PCT from EPi, so wont be for quite a while, maybe 3months time or so.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dangit!!! ugh i just had to grab 2 bottles of Hdrol....might save it for my spring 09' test prop cycle.....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am gonna grab some Hawth Extract on my way home from work here in a bit. Do you think when my goodies arrive should I continue the hawth ext w/ the Cycle Support b4 I start the Hdrol? As I realize the Cyc Supp already has this in it. But I am def getting some Hawth Extract as my bp is already up pre-cycle! What ya think?
What I'm doing is running Hawthorn extract 2x daily ED. Right before my cycle I'm gonna switch over to my cycle support, like you mentioned, has Hawthorn in it. So I'd say it's not necessary. It's a plus that you'll have it on hand though in case your BP gets high you can always add a little more hawthorn in, its a safe supp & easy on the body.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0