still in first cycle question....

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
in first cycle of test e and dbol... only did 2 injections so far... and now kinda got a problem.

I got 3 amps of the test e to start, and my dude said he would get me 2 10mL vials in a couple days and to go ahead and get started... so Ive use the 2 amps, so far, and he texts me and said its going to be most likely 5/29 before he gets me the vials...

what exactly should I do? space out my last amp to be in the middle of the 8 days? Last injection was sunday 5/18, which leaves me with one injection over a 11 day span...

I know I should have waited until I had all the gear, but I really thought Id have it all in time.

any suggestions?

my injection schedule is sunday and wednesdays... 250mL each.

Last edited:
z06

z06

Awards
in first cycle of test e and dbol... only did 2 injections so far... and now kinda got a problem.

I got 3 amps of the test e to start, and my dude said he would get me 2 10mL vials in a couple days and to go ahead and get started... so Ive use the 2 amps, so far, and he texts me and said its going to be most likely 5/29 before he gets me the vials...

what exactly should I do? space out my last amp to be in the middle of the 8 days? Last injection was sunday 5/18, which leaves me with one injection over a 11 day span...

I know I should have waited until I had all the gear, but I really thought Id have it all in time.

any suggestions?

my injection schedule is sunday and wednesdays... 250mL each.
Take the injection on friday and hope the rest of the gear comes in on time. I know everyone gets eager to jump onto cycle but I never do until I have EVERYTHING (vials, AI's, PCT, syringes, etc). Learn from your mistakes for the future.