The begginings of gyno

menc1234

Awards
Ive been on prop, pinning eod for a little over three weeks now. So far i am getting huge gains in strength, and good solid gains in lean mass. However, I am prone to gyno, and i believe it is starting. My right nip is now very sensitive and is forming a good size lump underneath it. Back about 1 year ago i experienced pretty much the same effects when i took superdrol. I loaded up on Novedex XT (by gaspari) for about 2 or 3 weeks and it went away. However, now that i have stepped it up to the big leagues I highly doubt Novedex XT will suffice. I have a source for some Nolvadex, but it is in liquid form. I really dont know what kind of doses to take with it, when to take it, and how to measure it out. So I havent purchased any yet. What do u think I should do? Do i buy the Nolva and start dosing right away, mid cycle? or do i wait for when i was originally gonna take the nolva, during PCT? Is there anything i should be buying OTC? Also, if i do purchase the nolva, can someone who has used liquidnolva give me some help? As always.. I really do appreciate the help. thanx

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
40mg until pain goes away then 10mg everday until lump is gone or atleast smaller....theres no harm running nolva during cycle.

use a syringe or dropper to draw the liquid Nolva, most people put it in juice and drink it

if nolva doesnt help AT ALL for a couple of days then i suggest buying some letrozole