Ergo 1-AD

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
If I could get my hands on some 1-AD what would a nice solid cycle look like? I have run it before but that was before I had even learned what PCT was. Ive searched and found that a lot of people recommend at least 600mg per day just to be effective. These are my questions. Do you spread the doses out over the day as with other orals? What other compound if any would help make this a more effective cycle? 4-AD maybe? Finally, I have read that it needs to be taken with something fatty for better absorption. Is this true? Thanks for any info you may give.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Oh well. I found answers to most of my questions. Still wondering about stacking it or running it solo. Do I start at 100mg then move up to 600mg? :frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're better off making a transdermal out of it, more effective.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I hate to sound like a newb but I've read a lot in that forum. Sounds like there are a lot of ways to mess up making those for myself. Ill look around to see if there are any about 1-AD. Thanks.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I imagine you're speaking of the old original? Just curious as I know the new is due out anytime now.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established

Regular 1-Test makes a great transdermal but in my experience 1-AD is great when administered orally. This is my all time favorite ph. I saw great gains in strength and weight even at 300-400mg/ day. If I were you i would start off at 300mg/day split up with meals (100mg @ breakfast, lunch and dinner). This is what i would run:

Weeks 1-2 300mg/day
Week 3 400mg/day
Week 4 500mg/day
Weeks 5-6 600mg/day

If you can get ahold of some 4ad (transdermal is perferred), that makes a great stack with 1-AD and helps ad more mass as well.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Regular 1-Test makes a great transdermal but in my experience 1-AD is great when administered orally. This is my all time favorite ph. I saw great gains in strength and weight even at 300-400mg/ day. If I were you i would start off at 300mg/day split up with meals (100mg @ breakfast, lunch and dinner). This is what i would run:

Weeks 1-2 300mg/day
Week 3 400mg/day
Week 4 500mg/day
Weeks 5-6 600mg/day

If you can get ahold of some 4ad (transdermal is perferred), that makes a great stack with 1-AD and helps ad more mass as well.
Thanks coug. Thats exactly what I was asking. Reps man.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I imagine you're speaking of the old original? Just curious as I know the new is due out anytime now.
Yeah its the old stuff. I ran in to a guy who used to own a supp. store about 5 yrs ago. I bought 4 bottles just because it worked well for me back then. I hope it hasn't lost too much potentcy.:woohoo:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
If I could get my hands on some 1-AD what would a nice solid cycle look like? I have run it before but that was before I had even learned what PCT was. Ive searched and found that a lot of people recommend at least 600mg per day just to be effective. These are my questions. Do you spread the doses out over the day as with other orals? What other compound if any would help make this a more effective cycle? 4-AD maybe? Finally, I have read that it needs to be taken with something fatty for better absorption. Is this true? Thanks for any info you may give.
600mg is pretty high end. I never had to go above 400mg and prob could have stuck with 300mg/ed. I think that 1AD was more effective for myself orally, but 1-test seemed better in trasdermal (although it was a 1-test/4AD mix).

As far as dosing, you can spread them throughout the day or you can take it all at once if you wanted. There are theoretical reasons to do it either way...regarding enzyme saturation and bioavailability. Just make sure to take it with a fat containing meal. Steroids are fat soluble, and additional dietary fat while taking them can aid in lymphatic absorpion.

The old school PH "bread and butter" stack was 1AD/4AD. If you can get your hands on 4AD then probably should. They work very well with 1AD.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
600mg is pretty high end. I never had to go above 400mg and prob could have stuck with 300mg/ed. I think that 1AD was more effective for myself orally, but 1-test seemed better in trasdermal (although it was a 1-test/4AD mix).

As far as dosing, you can spread them throughout the day or you can take it all at once if you wanted. There are theoretical reasons to do it either way...regarding enzyme saturation and bioavailability. Just make sure to take it with a fat containing meal. Steroids are fat soluble, and additional dietary fat while taking them can aid in lymphatic absorpion.

The old school PH "bread and butter" stack was 1AD/4AD. If you can get your hands on 4AD then probably should. They work very well with 1AD.
Dietary fat? Do you mean omega3's, flax oil,etc.? Finding 4AD is much harder than finding 1AD! I can remember buying 4derm at my local store like it was a vitamin. I cant find any powder form either. Oh well. Thanks.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything else that anyone could recommend to stack it with? Rite now it seems 4AD is out of the question.F@@K

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything else that anyone could recommend to stack it with? Rite now it seems 4AD is out of the question.F@@K
I think Dermacrine would make for a decent stack with 1AD.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Dietary fat? Do you mean omega3's, flax oil,etc.? Finding 4AD is much harder than finding 1AD! I can remember buying 4derm at my local store like it was a vitamin. I cant find any powder form either. Oh well. Thanks.
Yeah, any fat works. Just make sure you take it with one of your fat containing meals (eggs, steak, salmon, etc). I think 10-20g of fat should be plenty. 4AD will be tough to come by. It converts to test which is why it was so good with 1AD. Some other alternatives that I can think of that may help mitigate the 1AD sides are:

AMS 4AD. Will have decent conversion to test but will require a pretty hefty dose most likely. Not very economical unless you can find a good deal.

DMT/Madol --> can cause some problems with BP and other "methyl" related sides but seems to provide many users with increased libido and feelings of well being.

3AD --> haven't tried it myself, but anecdotal reports seem pretty good as far as libido and stuff go.

M1,4AD --> great dbol precursor (or if you can get dbol even better). Would work very well with 1AD.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, any fat works. Just make sure you take it with one of your fat containing meals (eggs, steak, salmon, etc). I think 10-20g of fat should be plenty. 4AD will be tough to come by. It converts to test which is why it was so good with 1AD. Some other alternatives that I can think of that may help mitigate the 1AD sides are:

AMS 4AD. Will have decent conversion to test but will require a pretty hefty dose most likely. Not very economical unless you can find a good deal.

DMT/Madol --> can cause some problems with BP and other "methyl" related sides but seems to provide many users with increased libido and feelings of well being.

3AD --> haven't tried it myself, but anecdotal reports seem pretty good as far as libido and stuff go.

M1,4AD --> great dbol precursor (or if you can get dbol even better). Would work very well with 1AD.
Good ideas quigs..

I vote dbol/1AD ftw. That would prob be incredible.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established

Actually dbol is not a problem to obtain. Would I not swell up like a blowfish and then lose the water weight quickly with dbol? I ask only because what Ive read says its only good to jumpstart inj. cycles. Do you really think AMS 4ad would work? I can get that for free(or at least 1 bottle). If so what would your idea of a healthy dose be? Honestly, I favor the dbol idea if wouldn't lose the gains immediately. Thanks again.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Actually dbol is not a problem to obtain. Would I not swell up like a blowfish and then lose the water weight quickly with dbol? I ask only because what Ive read says its only good to jumpstart inj. cycles. Do you really think AMS 4ad would work? I can get that for free(or at least 1 bottle). If so what would your idea of a healthy dose be? Honestly, I favor the dbol idea if wouldn't lose the gains immediately. Thanks again.
If you keep the dbol at a moderate dose (prob no higher than 20mg) then you prob won't have any problems with bloat.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
If you keep the dbol at a moderate dose (prob no higher than 20mg) then you prob won't have any problems with bloat.
Niiiicccceee. Thats really what I wanted to hear. Dbol is on the way. So I could ramp the 1AD up to 5-600mg alongside dbol at 20mg and see incredible gains! AWESOME! Thank you.:woohoo:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weeks 1-2 300mg/day
Week 3 400mg/day
Week 4 500mg/day
Weeks 5-6 600mg/day

I def agree it worked very well oral as well.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Oh well. Thanks for the help setting this cycle up( you and quigs) but my D-bol connection fell through. Im gonna just put the 1-AD up and try this again when my source gets his head out of his new girls a$$. JK Guess Im going to try something like pantera's 3wk M-DROL cycle for now.:woohoo: