bad mdrol

we1todd2it3

Awards
i was just wondering if the "bad batch" problem with mdrol has been resolved by now? ie. has anyone ran a more recent bottle? i was thinking about getting a bottle when nutra has it back in stock. just didnt want to get stuck with a bad bottle.. . . . that must suck, using up support supps is costly. . .. thanks guys

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I bought mine in Feb. and it was awesome....added 15 and kept 11. It wasn't the said batch, it's from the new supplier. P8353 EU1(**) (I cant read the last two...rubbed off)

The whole "bad batch" thing seems to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overblown.

The "bad batch" was three guys that didn't respond. A LOT of others on the same batch did respond quite well. The whole batch (even the "bad" bottles) tested fine. I personally think it was more likely the three were non-responders to Mdrol for some reason rather than it being the batch itself.

I'd gladly stock up on CEL products if I had the extra cash.

JMO.

we1todd2it3

Awards
thankyou, thats exactly what i was hoping for

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yes, so would I. CEL has repeatedly shown to be a reputable company, with slightly overdosed caps, great customer service, etc. If there was one company I would want to rep for, it would be CEL. Until a ban haha.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
For the record there never was a 'bad' batch of M-Drol. A couple of guys posted they 'thought' theirs was bad but it was very early in their cycle (in their 1st week). And then they ended up gaining after being patient. Another dude who thought he had a bad batch - just finished his previous cycle less than a month before his new one. When you try to run cycles so close you won't gain off anything when you're not fully recovered. CEL has ALL current products tested twice for purity. The raw materials are tested for purity by a 3rd party lab. Then after it's batched & capped they're tested again by a different lab. Both labs are 3rd party (nothing to do with CEL). M-Drol should be back in stock anytime now.

we1todd2it3

Awards
thats what i figured. . . thanks guys, just trying to set the record straight

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yes, so would I. CEL has repeatedly shown to be a reputable company, with slightly overdosed caps, great customer service, etc. If there was one company I would want to rep for, it would be CEL. Until a ban haha.
CEL isn't a sponsor yet on AM (will be soon) because a company must have non-hormonal products to be represented on AM. But the CEL non-hormonals are being ran as we speak and they're gonna rock like the entire line of hormones do :woohoo:

donnyblaze1

donnyblaze1

Awards
Just to second what's already been said here...I finished running mdrol about 1.5 months ago and got great results from a 4 week cycle. No bad batch as far as I'm concerned.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Just to second what's already been said here...I finished running mdrol about 1.5 months ago and got great results from a 4 week cycle. No bad batch as far as I'm concerned.
Right on. With the double blind 3rd party testing I don't see how a bad batch of anything could come outta the factory. If anyone has any lot specific ?'s or issues though let me know.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
well i think i had something relavant to say but then i read ziqour's signature..... wow.... 12 weeks on superdrol and then bridging into h-drol..... is he still around do u reckon?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
well i think i had something relavant to say but then i read ziqour's signature..... wow.... 12 weeks on superdrol and then bridging into h-drol..... is he still around do u reckon?
God only knows - poor kid...