bad mdrol

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

bad mdrol

i was just wondering if the "bad batch" problem with mdrol has been resolved by now? ie. has anyone ran a more recent bottle? i was thinking about getting a bottle when nutra has it back in stock. just didnt want to get stuck with a bad bottle.. . . . that must suck, using up support supps is costly. . .. thanks guys

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%

I bought mine in Feb. and it was awesome....added 15 and kept 11. It wasn't the said batch, it's from the new supplier. P8353 EU1(**) (I cant read the last two...rubbed off)

The whole "bad batch" thing seems to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaay overblown.

The "bad batch" was three guys that didn't respond. A LOT of others on the same batch did respond quite well. The whole batch (even the "bad" bottles) tested fine. I personally think it was more likely the three were non-responders to Mdrol for some reason rather than it being the batch itself.

I'd gladly stock up on CEL products if I had the extra cash.

JMO.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

thankyou, thats exactly what i was hoping for
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.55%

Yes, so would I. CEL has repeatedly shown to be a reputable company, with slightly overdosed caps, great customer service, etc. If there was one company I would want to rep for, it would be CEL. Until a ban haha.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

For the record there never was a 'bad' batch of M-Drol. A couple of guys posted they 'thought' theirs was bad but it was very early in their cycle (in their 1st week). And then they ended up gaining after being patient. Another dude who thought he had a bad batch - just finished his previous cycle less than a month before his new one. When you try to run cycles so close you won't gain off anything when you're not fully recovered. CEL has ALL current products tested twice for purity. The raw materials are tested for purity by a 3rd party lab. Then after it's batched & capped they're tested again by a different lab. Both labs are 3rd party (nothing to do with CEL). M-Drol should be back in stock anytime now.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

thats what i figured. . . thanks guys, just trying to set the record straight
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    Yes, so would I. CEL has repeatedly shown to be a reputable company, with slightly overdosed caps, great customer service, etc. If there was one company I would want to rep for, it would be CEL. Until a ban haha.
    CEL isn't a sponsor yet on AM (will be soon) because a company must have non-hormonal products to be represented on AM. But the CEL non-hormonals are being ran as we speak and they're gonna rock like the entire line of hormones do
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.83%

Just to second what's already been said here...I finished running mdrol about 1.5 months ago and got great results from a 4 week cycle. No bad batch as far as I'm concerned.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

Quote Originally Posted by donnyblaze1 View Post
    Just to second what's already been said here...I finished running mdrol about 1.5 months ago and got great results from a 4 week cycle. No bad batch as far as I'm concerned.
    Right on. With the double blind 3rd party testing I don't see how a bad batch of anything could come outta the factory. If anyone has any lot specific ?'s or issues though let me know.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.24%

well i think i had something relavant to say but then i read ziqour's signature..... wow.... 12 weeks on superdrol and then bridging into h-drol..... is he still around do u reckon?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    well i think i had something relavant to say but then i read ziqour's signature..... wow.... 12 weeks on superdrol and then bridging into h-drol..... is he still around do u reckon?
    God only knows - poor kid...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mdrol...
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 02:19 AM
  2. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:49 PM
  3. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:54 PM
  4. mdrol 10/10/10
    By eb86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 11:45 PM