T-1 Final questions

ShredHead

Awards
I am planning on starting my first PH cycle very soon. Originally, I was planning on using 1-AD (Oral). But I figure I might as well get the most bang for my buck and run a 1-test transdermal. I decided to go with T-1 Final. So here are my questions.

1. I am going to apply 1 squirt 2 X a day. I train at 6 AM and shower at 8 AM. So I should apply my first application after I shower correct? I will apply my second application at 7 PM after I shower (I am a PT and usually smell especially if I do cardio that day as well :D ).

2. Because this is my first cycle, I was planning on running it for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks of 6-OXO, then taking a week off of lifting (scheduled break). But I have heard most people don't experience most of their gains until about week 3, then they start to linger at week 4. Do you recommend doing a 2 week or 4 week cycle? If I do a 4 week cycle, I will next next week of then start the cycle.

3. Training volume. I train MAX-OT style (6-9 sets; 6 for smaller muscles and 4-6 reps), but it is recommended to up your volume by about 50%. Sound good?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would run it for 4 weeks. Everything else looks good.

snoopy

Awards
sounds good, like NP said id run it for 4 weeks too, i did a simular cycle recently while cutting and found it very good, and for a first venture into ph's id say it would be ideal.

Homerjay

Awards
I in my 2nd week of my first t-1 cycle. If i were to stop at the end of 2 weeks (a couple of days from now) I would consider it a waste. I have only put on a couple pounds so far but I have started to look bigger and have lost some fat as well, looking forward to the next 2 weeks!

ShredHead

Awards
So 3 for 4 weeks. I have had one person recommend a 2 week cycle, but sofar that's it.

Homerjay

Awards
i have read some threads recently talking about maybee 6 week cycles for 1-test. from what i have read it takes a good 2 to 3 weeks to kick in. look in the "cycles" forum, good stuff.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
i have read some threads recently talking about maybee 6 week cycles for 1-test. from what i have read it takes a good 2 to 3 weeks to kick in. look in the "cycles" forum, good stuff.
ShredHead,

If you look in the cycles forum as Homerjay suggests you'll find that most are recommending 4 week cycles for first time users. Both four and six week cycles are being recommended for experienced users.

~Todd

ShredHead

Awards
I feel stupid, I didn't even notice there was a cycles forum. Thanks guys.