test e cycle

D

drunkbas12

Awards
would taking test e 250mg a week for 10 weeks have any benefits or would it be a waste? dont want to get much bigger but would like to get stronger.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost sure that it would. How old are you? Have you ever had your test levels checked? Ever cycled before?

D

drunkbas12

Awards
never before but doing alot of research before i start will use clomid and novedex for pct im 32 years old lifting for 6 years

Last edited:
mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
250 mg will be good for you. You probably meant nolvadex, not novedex, 2 different things.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
go see a doc first, get your test level checked, easy blood test, if doc asks why, just tell him youve been tired alot, lack of energy, etc, sometimes they wont do it without a reason, sometimes they will just do it. At your age, you should get a baseline before starting anything(gear). After that, the cycle should be fine for your first time.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Will you be running a log? I'd be very interested in your progress as I will be running Test E soon and always heard to run at least 500mgs a week. Would really like to see your weight gain/sides/strength gains. I've always been of the assumption more is better too but if I can get away with less ya know.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Almost anybody on a first cycle will respond to 250 mg/week. This is alot more than natural output of testosterone. Granted, you will get alot more alot faster with 500 mg, but if you start small then you can always go higher next time. It is up to the individual. Also, many people get the "on" feeling and want to up the dose immediately.