Epi and 3AD stack

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm currently running a log in the log section of this forum, pulsing epidrol.

Putting some thought into what my next cycle might be, as I always like to plan WAY ahead. My new train of thought is either running a Epi straight cycle, or Epi stacked with another compund and 3AD looks promising.

Anyone out there running something similar? Any thoughts on the follows:

Epi straight cycle (taken everyday with 3AD everyday) 4 weeks
Pulse Cycle (3AD taken everyday, with Epi on workout days only)
Pulse Cycle 2 (Epi taken everyday, with 3AD taken workout days)

thoughts, ideas, comments?
:)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i hear that one bottle of 3AD only last 20 or so days, so i'd get 2 bottles.

3AD 1-6
Epidrol 3-6

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i hear that one bottle of 3AD only last 20 or so days, so i'd get 2 bottles.

3AD 1-6
Epidrol 3-6
an run 3AD everyday for 6 weeks, with Epidrol being run everyday from week 3-6?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you run any Epi products before Craig?
I would run them both straight through for 4 weeks. Pulsing is for pussies bro........ Once you get into week 3 of the epi run ed you'll thank me bro:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would run them both straight through for 4 weeks. Pulsing is for pussies bro........ Once you get into week 3 of the epi run ed you'll thank me bro:thumbsup:
hahaha thanks for the tip man, and currently I'm a pussy I guess? As I'm running a Epi pulse right now. Going very well as well, but might try a straight, in fact I will, I'm deliberating whether to do a epi solo straight or throw in 3AD.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha thanks for the tip man, and currently I'm a pussy I guess? As I'm running a Epi pulse right now. Going very well as well, but might try a straight, in fact I will, I'm deliberating whether to do a epi solo straight or throw in 3AD.
Are you talking about starting it straight now or another cycle after this current pulse? Just FYI I gained 14lbs from a 4week straight run of Epidrol at 20,30,30,40!! As far as the 3AD unless your just wanting to try it out I would spend the $$ on something else personally.:hammer:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
didnt u just say in another thread that u didnt do gear??:icon_lo
just messing with u bro!!
Haha, Shhh that was to prove a point lol...What are you the AM police? Your not the AM police the would just be silly, right, your not....:ntome:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about starting it straight now or another cycle after this current pulse? Just FYI I gained 14lbs from a 4week straight run of Epidrol at 20,30,30,40!! As far as the 3AD unless your just wanting to try it out I would spend the $$ on something else personally.:hammer:
I mean finish my current pulse, do the pct, wait a few months, then get the next on underway. what's your reasoning behind not taking 3AD?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean finish my current pulse, do the pct, wait a few months, then get the next on underway. what's your reasoning behind not taking 3AD?
Well depending on your goals, 1. it's not very cost efficient and 2. I haven't see or heard anything about it that would make "me" want to buy it and I'm a supplement whore lol....
Also if your coming off a cycle of epi and going back on to a similar one you wont see nearly as good a reasults the second time around. Tell me what your goals are and maybe I could recommend something better.....:hammer:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
agreed, god knows what it cost to put an oral to work when used ed...
Pulsing is not a good protocol imo

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do you want to use 3ad? I get the answer to that i can help you further put together a real nice cycle....its a specialty lol.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
because its newww and has a pretty bottle?
I'm reppin you 4 that one bro LMFAO......That's the ONLY reason I would use half the sht that comes out these days. $60 for 4-5lbs gains and you'd probably need 2 bottles to run a decent cycle Fcuk that!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm reppin you 4 that one bro LMFAO......That's the ONLY reason I would use half the sht that comes out these days. $60 for 4-5lbs gains and you'd probably need 2 bottles to run a decent cycle Fcuk that!!!

even if i had the money for it, i still wouldnt buy it....id rather spend the cost of 2 bottles on food and make the gains naturally

6 weeks for 5lbs isnt worth it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well thats why i did the contest so i could get it free and try cuz lord knows i would never buy it.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unmethylated phera is basically totally inactive so I just don't see the point to the product at all? But hey that's the market, few company's IMO make their money from "repeat " customers.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Unmethylated phera is basically totally inactive so I just don't see the point to the product at all? But hey that's the market, few company's IMO make their money from "repeat " customers.
I agree but there`s a lot of logs reporting wonderful gains...
maybe the power of suggestion, who knows
I remember when people said bold was the ****, well I tried it with high dosages and didn't gain 1 muscle pound, unmethyls are a waste of time and money

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I was curious about it as I had read ok reviews, sponsored and non, also it is non-methalated, and thought it might make a good, as non-toxic as possible stack with epi.

Goals as requested: Bulk, with minimal sides, does not have to be very lean this time around. Would like a solid bulk with minimal sides (e.g acne due to my job involving face to face contact all day) and good possibilities of keeping those gains (which I guess mainly comes from a good PCT)

Maybe m-drol low does with Epi? Any suggestions PistonPump or the rest of you guys? :)

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I was curious about it as I had read ok reviews, sponsored and non, also it is non-methalated, and thought it might make a good, as non-toxic as possible stack with epi.

Goals as requested: Bulk, with minimal sides, does not have to be very lean this time around. Would like a solid bulk with minimal sides (e.g acne due to my job involving face to face contact all day) and good possibilities of keeping those gains (which I guess mainly comes from a good PCT)

Maybe m-drol low does with Epi? Any suggestions PistonPump or the rest of you guys? :)
go with the 3-ad, it might work cause its a acetate and PA said it might work , I`m personally very sceptical but why not try it if you have that in mind, at least is non toxic , please don't stack methyl's

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
go with the 3-ad, it might work cause its a acetate and PA said it might work , I`m personally very sceptical but why not try it if you have that in mind, at least is non toxic , please don't stack methyl's
I will continue to read the 3ad logs and see what the results are, I'm not about to hand over that amount of money for crap.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will continue to read the 3ad logs and see what the results are, I'm not about to hand over that amount of money for crap.
O' you will, you know you will, buy, buy, buy, it'll make you happy just buy it.....JK
What are your goals here bro? Cut, Bulk, Re-comp? That'll make it easier to find the right designer/PH for the job.....
I'm so retarded!! Sorry brother 4:20 was a while ago here. Anyways for a good bulk with minimal sides I'd say high dose Halo or run a straight cycle of epi (second option) and dose it around 40-50mgs throughout..........

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably not worth the money...3ad, but if you want to id say run that straight and the epi straight.

mdrol could be pulsed just use 10mg prewo with a straight epi run imo.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should run Epi straight first, for 4 weeks,see how that goes, and if all goes well, add m-drol with it in another cycle.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should run Epi straight first, for 4 weeks,see how that goes, and if all goes well, add m-drol with it in another cycle.
You wont see sht for gains unless you run a highass dose of it IMO because you'd have just finished running the same compound. I'd go with something else bro personally. Nut up!!!lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You wont see sht for gains unless you run a highass dose of it IMO because you'd have just finished running the same compound. I'd go with something else bro personally. Nut up!!!lol
what do you suggest then big fella :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
*bump*

what's the reasoning behind not running the same compound again in like 16 weeks times?