gyno safe steroids?

mapexman

Awards
are there any steroids or pro hormone supps that dont have the potential to cause gyno? i have a small amount of pubertal gyno and i dont want to risk making worse. i know there are serms and products to prevent.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If there are whoever knows about them is keeping it a secret. Any product that will give you any sort of results has the ability to adversely affect the proper test/estro levels. There are some that have statistically less chance of gyno, bu none that are "gyno free".

That is, in part, why you run a PCT. Any product that doesnt require a PCT would be what your looking for.

mapexman

Awards
are any of those products worth trying or are the results slim?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
are any of those products worth trying or are the results slim?
Theres lots of good supps out there, if thats what your asking.

Theres just none that dramatically effect test/estro levels without some risk.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
are there any steroids or pro hormone supps that dont have the potential to cause gyno? i have a small amount of pubertal gyno and i dont want to risk making worse. i know there are serms and products to prevent.
Gyno-proof steroids? That's like asking for a beeotch-proof woman (a woman that doesn't beeotch).

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though I'd say if your prone to gyno either DON'T RUN gear. OR if your the guy who has to do everything his way, I'd stick with only running steroidal AI's (Formestane, Epistane, Exemestane). Then coming off with a strong SERM (Toremifene) and tapering the dose over a long period of maybe 5-6 weeks tapering to the lowest possible doses.