m1,4add/p-plex

ace88

ace88

Awards
does anybody have exp. running this stack. What was the dosage and gains? im thinking about p-plex 30/30/45/45 and m1,4add 100mg straight through for 4 weeks

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at your weight u probaby wouldn't need to go any higher than 30mgs of p-plex. probably go 20/20/30/30. 40 from what i've gathered is only needed for people who are really experienced with "pro-hormones" and someone who is pretty big to begin with. always start low and see how ur results go then raise it from there. and most don't see enough gains in a 4th week to run it that long. i would just run the p-plex by it'self. the m1,4add is also methylated so running 2 methyls together probably isn't the smartest idea. you'll get the same results this way with less sides and less money spent. what do u have lined up for pct?

ace88

ace88

Awards
I got to change my stats right now im at 192 but that prob wont make a diference. Contrary to belief running 2 meths isnt the worst thing that can happen, the liver can take some hits and regenerate. At $8 a gram for m1,4add aint bad so what the hell you only live once. For pct ive got nolva, trib, sns stack, cE2, and milk thistle.