cutting stack Furaz/Anavar (pls advise!)

rufffen

Awards
Hi, started my first cycle of Farazadrol solo at 200mg/day, looking to run it for 4-6 weeks, stats are:

180 lbs, BF 13%, lifting 6 years, 27 y.o.
Diet is 60%p 30%f 10%c limited at 2000 cals and cycle to 1600 cals mostly liquid casein shakes over weekends.

I also can get hold of anavar and plan to introduce it ED at 30mg for 4 weeks, with PCT of 3 weeks nolvda.

Im looking to cut down to 10% and want to know if there is any benefit of adding anavar to this cycle / I hear anavar is one of the safer orals available.

Any ideas and advice will be repped/much appriciated, thank you! :)

rufffen

Awards
Oh, also, Furaz does appear no have some sides, i.e. one day I have just a little over 150ml white wine, and my blood pressure shot sky high, I wasn't able to even work out that day, although now it seems just fine. It was a boss's bday, but now I would rather opt-in for juice, thank you!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The addition of Anavar might contribute to sides, but it is not an impossible stack. IMHO, I would probably just diet accordingly and introduce 45 minutes of cardio 3-4 times a week to meet my goals. Adding additional compounds might help, but they could also potentially contribute to negative side effects. Best of luck on your cycle. BTW, what does your PCT plan consist of?

rufffen

Awards
slow-mun, thank you for your comments! :)
pct is hyperdrol x2 and tamoxifen (nolvadex) at 40 mg week1 week2 and 20mg week3.

rufffen

Awards
sorry guys I had to bump it, anyone any more solid advice?Much appriciated and will be repped! :thumbsup: