Alcohol!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Alcohol!

I just started my cycle of Methyl Masterdrol XPLO. I know it's a non-methyl therefore I shouldn't really worry about my liver, but, I figured I'd ask. Is it ok to drink on this stuff?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.3%

Nope
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.49%

im probably going to get flamed for this big time but honestly.. i am a very heavy drinker, talkin drink to belligerence about 4 nights a week if im not on a cycle. if i am on cycle i'll keep it down to 1 night a week sometimes 2 times a week. i'm still alive and i'm pretty sure my liver is ok although i haven't gotten blood work in a little bit. basically everybody is different and everybody has different values. i think this whole DO NOT DRINK ON CYCLE idea has become so dogmatic its starting to contrive some kind of cult. i have too many friends besides me that are on juice year round drink like *******s do plenty of drugs and are doing just FINE. although i don't know what type of damage might be done to them in the long run i am very sure much of it could be repaired over time ( as i know many older men such as their fathers and my father that have done the same exact **** ).

you only live once, value your youth, worry about your health when you get older because you sure as hell won't have the opportunities to party and chase tail as you would have at a younger age.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.21%

well put joub...but every1 is different and should make sure they get their liver values checkd while on cycle ESPECIALLY if you are drinkin during the week... wen i was ever on any type of anabolic i still got drunk once a week and my liver values barely fluctauted..however a friend of mine was on superdrol for 7 weeks str8 (ya real stupid) and after drinkin heavy one night he we coughin blood for a few days and his skin ggot a lil yellowish indicating jaundice..juss my opinion, but in general if ur going to drink on cycle juss b very careful and make sure u get ur lliver checkd before and after, as everyones liver has different capacities and limits..after all going out and partying pickin up girls is one of the many reasons we do pride ourselves in our bodies
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.84%

Technicaly you should be fine because mmv2 is not toxic to the liver but for disciplinary reasons and general health wait until your done.
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    well put joub...but every1 is different and should make sure they get their liver values checkd while on cycle ESPECIALLY if you are drinkin during the week... wen i was ever on any type of anabolic i still got drunk once a week and my liver values barely fluctauted..however a friend of mine was on superdrol for 7 weeks str8 (ya real stupid) and after drinkin heavy one night he we coughin blood for a few days and his skin ggot a lil yellowish indicating jaundice..juss my opinion, but in general if ur going to drink on cycle juss b very careful and make sure u get ur lliver checkd before and after, as everyones liver has different capacities and limits..after all going out and partying pickin up girls is one of the many reasons we do pride ourselves in our bodies
    Dam
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alcohol
    By zombiemuscle in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:32 AM
  2. Nolvadex suspended in Alcohol or any form of alcohol in it?
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 02:15 PM
  3. alcohol
    By deadlift18 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 03:50 PM
  4. Alcohol
    By TheKashi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 05:56 AM
  5. Alcohol and S.E.R.Ms