test e question

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
putting my first cycle together. . test-e and dbol.. and my supplier said I need just 2 vials of test e. does this sound right? I'll be doing 500mg/week for 12 weeks...

I know you will ask how many ml are in each vial, and how many mg/ml, but I dont know. Just asking, whats the "norm". Ill be on it for 12 weeks.. again at 500mg/week.

I think I read somewhere that most vials are 10ml, and 250 mg/ml. Just checkin before I pick it up. thanks in advance.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 mL @ 250mg/mL is the most common, so 2 would give you 12 weeks at 500mg/week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
putting my first cycle together. . test-e and dbol.. and my supplier said I need just 2 vials of test e. does this sound right? I'll be doing 500mg/week for 12 weeks...

I know you will ask how many ml are in each vial, and how many mg/ml, but I dont know. Just asking, whats the "norm". Ill be on it for 12 weeks.. again at 500mg/week.

I think I read somewhere that most vials are 10ml, and 250 mg/ml. Just checkin before I pick it up. thanks in advance.
yeah your last paragraph is true. that is the norm and you would most likely only get 9 weeks 10 at the most.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
pittstud, your stats say 5'9" 165.... how long have you been training?

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
been training for a solid 2 years... diet is very much in check for the past 6 months. I've got my diet from a lot of research on this forum, plus a couple others I have been reading up on. I'm a little guy, and have been 130lb my whole life. After 2 years of good training Im at 165 and a beginner cycle shouldn't be out of line. My goal is 185-200, which should be attainable with continued proper training, diet, and aas.

pittstud, your stats say 5'9" 165.... how long have you been training?

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
ya u will get prolly 8 or 9 weeks outta tat...ders always sum tat drips out the pin or vial a lil no matter how careful and precise u are and seeing its ur first cycle ur bound to drip a lil out which adds up in the long run..but ur gonna love da cycle regardless..jus make sure u do all ur research and gets sum before and aftr medical tests done

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
before and after med tests... exactly what do I say to my doctor?

Are doctors ethically allowed to help you once you tell them you're about to get on a cycle? I think my doctor would (after trying to talk me out of it), she is pretty cool.... I couldnt find a thread letting me know specifically what tests to ask for. Liver obviously.

ya u will get prolly 8 or 9 weeks outta tat...ders always sum tat drips out the pin or vial a lil no matter how careful and precise u are and seeing its ur first cycle ur bound to drip a lil out which adds up in the long run..but ur gonna love da cycle regardless..jus make sure u do all ur research and gets sum before and aftr medical tests done

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if its your first time you only need 1 shot a week and you will grow like crazy. do 250 mg for 6 weeks then bump up to 500.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
not all docs will help you with it. you just have to look around till you find one thats cool. it is deff nerve racking waiting to see a new doc and ask for tests to regulate your cycling. some will just say no, others will try to talk you out of it and some know you are going to do it if they help or not and they just want to look out for your safety and some dont care and just do it. its uncomfortable and can be a hassle but its deff worth it

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this applies, but I advise caution when going to doctors and disclosing illegal drug use, I may be mistaken, but this may possibly lead to issues with insurance companys.

Get all the testing you want, just choose your words carefully.