Itchy Nipps, 3rd week of sus

payner

payner

Awards
I'm on my 3rd week of Sustenon 300mg/ml. I pin m-th at 1ml. The past 2-3 days Ive noticed that my nipps are becoming a little on the itchy side. I can tell it's starting to get worse. I have nolvadex on hand which I was going to be using for the typical pct. Does anyone have any recommendations on the dosage I should use to help to prevent gyno? or more less get rid of the itchy nipps that could turn into your grandma's boobies???

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd week of Sustenon 300mg/ml. I pin m-th at 1ml. The past 2-3 days Ive noticed that my nipps are becoming a little on the itchy side. I can tell it's starting to get worse. I have nolvadex on hand which I was going to be using for the typical pct. Does anyone have any recommendations on the dosage I should use to help to prevent gyno? or more less get rid of the itchy nipps that could turn into your grandma's boobies???

Do you have any other AI on hand?

I would do low dose Nolva (10-20mg) until the itchiness goes away. Should be in a few days. Get your hands on an AI to reduce your estrogen.

payner

payner

Awards
All I have is the ole Nolv. I don't need to run small doses through out the cycle do I? I've read it tends to mess with gains.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
All I have is the ole Nolv. I don't need to run small doses through out the cycle do I? I've read it tends to mess with gains.
It can, but tits get in the way of bench presses too...

You should have had an AI on hand before starting this cycle.

payner

payner

Awards
Well thats your opinion, others would say Nolva is sufficient. So I went with the nolva, too late to worry about could haves and should haves now isn't it?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Well thats your opinion, others would say Nolva is sufficient. So I went with the nolva, too late to worry about could haves and should haves now isn't it?
Well, after you got some itchy nips, what's YOUR opinion now?

I just finished a cycle where I started to get itchy nips. I was doing low dose Aromasin and would 'supplement' with Nolva. The aromasin kept most from aromatising, but the Nolva was good at plugging the receptors.

Ideally you have an AI on hand in case of flare up.