Bad Experience with H-drol

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well,
Back in January I was on H-drol for about two weeks. I was actually going to go for about 6 weeks. Never happened. I had a couple beers on a Saturday night, next morning, woke up, not feeling too good. That Monday, sick as a dog. Bloodwork said liver enzymes were near tripling. I wasn't sure what to do so came off and took about a week to get back to normal.

I was on liver support, lots of protein powder, etc...
I had nolva on hand.

Anyways, I am assuming having a few beers may have done something to me, but I knew a guy who would take deca and run test e and get loaded with no issues.

For the time being I have gone back to OTC supplements. I know that running a test-e cycle of 500 mg a week (250 2x a week) for 12 weeks would benefit me most but I have issues getting it, put it that way.

So pretty much just want advice on what I could have done wrong with hdrol or if there is anything else that will yield good results that is not as strenuous on your liver. I do realize a majority of these are meths and that is why.

thanks in advance.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
oral methylated designers are a lot more harsh on the liver than injects

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
oral methylated designers are a lot more harsh on the liver than injects
yeah that is what I have heard. Little sides with the injects. For some reason my body did not react to the h-drol very well. Even preloaded two weeks ahead with cycle support.

So looking for another route right now....... I actually "saw" results in that two weeks two........oh wells.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
plus the addition of booze definitely didn't help... and your liver enzymes ARE going to be out of wack while on a methylated cycle... get a test done 4 weeks after you're done with pct and they should be back to normal.
Any idea what would have made me so lethargic though? I was seriously run down....sick....and it wasn't a cold or anything.

Plus my crap was white or grey, which i know was from lack of bile...meaning my liver was pretty much toasted.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
besides ur liver being "toasted", were u eating enough? taking any stims?
I was doing about 3 protein shakes a day (30 g each). I was laying very very low on carbs though, like close to nothing on them. Usually sandwich and celery sticks for lunch and vege and meat for dinner.

No stims at all. Just straight hdrol, xyience vitamin packs, fish oil.

i was tempted to start it again but got a bad taste in my mouth still from it...but of course still thinking. I believe i was doing it 3x a day, the recommend 75mg.

Right now on recreate and anabolic pump.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
low/no carb was the problem....try upping the carbs next time and u should be fine

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
gotcha, i might try that then with AP and Recreate on the 2nd stack and see what happens. Should be a good 3 way combo.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
low/no carb was the problem....try upping the carbs next time and u should be fine
I wouldn't say that was THE problem.
It sounds like there was several problem here. And if your sht is pale in color you did the right thing by coming off ASAP!!! Your sht should NEVER turn that color that is a sign of extreme liver stress or bile congestion-NOT GOOD!! So at least you stopped.
Another thing though poster, when your "on" cycle AAS have a good amount of nutrient partitioning (some extremely good) so you have to eat some carbs but to me it sounds like your diet was no where near what it should have been to be running a steroid in the first place bro. Just my 2cents.:hammer:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that was THE problem.
It sounds like there was several problem here. And if your sht is pale in color you did the right thing by coming off ASAP!!! Your sht should NEVER turn that color that is a sign of extreme liver stress or bile congestion-NOT GOOD!! So at least you stopped.
Another thing though poster, when your "on" cycle AAS have a good amount of nutrient partitioning (some extremely good) so you have to eat some carbs but to me it sounds like your diet was no where near what it should have been to be running a steroid in the first place bro. Just my 2cents.:hammer:
I think what I tried to do was cut back a lot of cals/carbs to lose weight and put on strict muslce where as I should have been eating a lot more.
Other thing was that it was ironic that it happened after drinking so I assume my liver was stressed to begin with and then drinking pushed it over the top.

So i may start again, was considering doing it while I was on AP and recreate, but this time eat a lot more and stay clear of the booze. I kinda wanted to start it now but I think it would be safer to start a 2 week loading of cycle support.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
LOL yeah I should know that considering my job is related to AE's on compounds....man oh man.

So you guys recommend starting another cycle, just eatin more and what not?
I guess I should load cycle support for two weeks and then start taking the hdrol? from there I nolva on hand for PCT for 20/20/20/10.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I would give it another shot, DO NOT drink, and keep your calories up, eat, eat, eat, sleep, sleep, sleep! Two week pre-load on Cycle Support is great! As far as dosing I cant tell you there, I just ran Clorodhrol-50, which is a H-drol clone @ 50/50/100/100, again I think H-drol is dosed differently. Good Luck Man! :head:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
gotcha thanks, i am gonna run 50/50/75/75 just to be safe. Do you think the PCT is good enough at what i am looking at? which is nolve 20/20/20/10

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I would give it another shot, DO NOT drink, and keep your calories up, eat, eat, eat, sleep, sleep, sleep! Two week pre-load on Cycle Support is great! As far as dosing I cant tell you there, I just ran Clorodhrol-50, which is a H-drol clone @ 50/50/100/100, again I think H-drol is dosed differently. Good Luck Man! :head:
Honestly, I don't believe a beer or two on the weekend would hurt you as long as your macros are in good shape. Just dont go pounding a keg, but 1-3 beers if fine i would think. Of course, 0 is optimal, but we are human you know.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Maybe you should try a non-methyl like Furazadrol in addition to getting diet and sleep in order. White dookies would scare me off methyls for a while.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I don't believe a beer or two on the weekend would hurt you as long as your macros are in good shape. Just dont go pounding a keg, but 1-3 beers if fine i would think. Of course, 0 is optimal, but we are human you know.
Why would you want to take a chance at hindering you cycle, or causing jonduce, and other health issues to have 1-3 beers?:fool2:

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
gotcha thanks, i am gonna run 50/50/75/75 just to be safe. Do you think the PCT is good enough at what i am looking at? which is nolve 20/20/20/10
I never ran a SERM, not to say don't, I just never did. I'm in to my second week of 4 weeks of PCT, I'm just running; Dhea 50 mg, Activate Extreme, Post Cycle Support, and a Multi. I have been feeling great thus far! Now pre Wo and post Wo I'm stacking No Xplode/Cell mass, and I do not feel shut down or lathargic at all!:bb2:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to take a chance at hindering you cycle, or causing jonduce, and other health issues to have 1-3 beers?:fool2:
again, its like not like the guy or anyone is getting shi**faced. They arent drinking a fifth of wild turkey.....they are just having a beer or two.....sheesh...relax.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This shows that everyone really is affected differently by these things. I once ran Epi and H-drol together and had drinks at least 3 times a week. Some nights I definitely had more than a few. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS. Yeah I know I was breaking all kinds of rules but I lived. I was taking Sam-e during and after cycle. My test results came back fine 10 days into pct as well. But, not everyone can do this. I have trained my liver. (No not really) The only way anyone can be sure if their liver is getting f'ed up is to get bloodwork done. If my turds had turned colors I would be worried.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
This shows that everyone really is affected differently by these things. I once ran Epi and H-drol together and had drinks at least 3 times a week. Some nights I definitely had more than a few. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS. Yeah I know I was breaking all kinds of rules but I lived. I was taking Sam-e during and after cycle. My test results came back fine 10 days into pct as well. But, not everyone can do this. I have trained my liver. (No not really) The only way anyone can be sure if their liver is getting f'ed up is to get bloodwork done. If my turds had turned colors I would be worried.
I AGREE. What would you consider the best OTC liver cleansing product while taking something like HDROL. Of course i will be using 2 scoops of cycle support throughout my 4 week cycle at 50/50/50/50

thanks

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support is good but I really like Sam-e for its cytoprotective effects. Together you can't go wrong. Some say to take your liver supps a few hours apart from your steroid/ph dose so not to negate the effects of the steroid/ph.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should try a non-methyl like Furazadrol in addition to getting diet and sleep in order. White dookies would scare me off methyls for a while.
LOL yeah i was crapping ghosts...wasn't cool.

What is SAM-E?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
White poops huh??? Thats would actually be cool if the implications of it weren't so dire. Did you take a picture, I would have ;), Maybe this time you'll have blue sh*ts!!!