shutdown after 3 days phera-vol?

thehazzle

Awards
Been taking phera vol 3 days now
15 mg first day
then 30

My balls have already atrophied. This didnt happen to me on epistane til about 2-3rd week not day.

Just wanted to know if this was the norm and if this will make recovery harder.

Yes i have nolva and i am thinking of getting some clomid just to be on the safe side.

Anyone? Im also thinking to just cut it short now and bridge to epistane?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro... your stats so others can provide help.

thehazzle

Awards
5 10
186lbs 13% bf
20 years old.
bench 250
squat 300
dead 300

I have two thoughts of mind, carry on anyways as im shutdown or switch to epistane now to make recovery easier?

RUNNER 67

Awards
Seems strange. How long in between cycles. Perhaps you haven't fully recovered from your previous cycle. Just a thought. Or it could be colder and your balls just aren't hanging as low.

thehazzle

Awards
last cycle was 2.5 months ago, done time on+pct=time off

nope definitely atrophied
same thing happened when i hit 30mg of epi. Kept all my gains post cycle and gained in post cycle as well so go figure

Shall i carry on? Will lowering the dose or switching to epi help? Or am i shutdown now might as well run with it til the end?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
It's really up to you. Steroid use has consequences, one of which is testicular atrophy. The longer you stay on, the more you're going to shrink. There's no guarantee that you'll recover swiftly with a proper pct; in fact, there's no guarantee you'll recover at all. If you're not willing to take that risk, you should stop the cycle.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt seem likely that you would be shutdown after only 3 days. Atrophy doesn't neccesarily mean shutdown, its a good indicator, but not the final answer. If you've got the money run a bloodtest. then you'll know.

What was the pct for your last cycle? Duration/supps etc.

thehazzle

Awards
ran epi for 5 weeks mostly for 20-30mg
gained 8lbs and kept it all and used nolva 40,40,20,20

I dont mind being shut down as its gonna happen regardless but just thought it was weird after few days.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont bust your loads so often lol. no seriously that might have a hand in it, no pun intended.

thehazzle

Awards
switched to epi, i feel alot better on it, even if its just mentally.