Masteron without test questions!!!

timmyy

Awards
Hey, Ive been trying to plan my next cycle, and a nice source of Masteron has arrived. I am wondering first hand on sides of Masteron, specifically:
Hair Loss
Acne
I ve been on acutane for a total of a year of my life and anytime I take test I blow up in acne. The safe ones were inj tren, dbol, inj deca, inj clostobol, m1t, phera, inj winstrol, superdrol, and inj primo (all of the above cleared me up great!).
I dont want to have to take finasteride or dutasteride, as I have a nice case of gyno. I want to do a cycle, but If im gonna break out, Id rather run primo or eq with it.
My sides with test are so bad, that it defeats the purpose of running a cycle cause I get cystic acne still. Id run accutane again, but again, I have that gyno issue. Im wondering cause superdrol dosent cause acne in me or cause hair loss, and its only a 17-a methyl away...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, Ive been trying to plan my next cycle, and a nice source of Masteron has arrived. I am wondering first hand on sides of Masteron, specifically:
Hair Loss
Acne
I ve been on acutane for a total of a year of my life and anytime I take test I blow up in acne. The safe ones were inj tren, dbol, inj deca, inj clostobol, m1t, phera, inj winstrol, superdrol, and inj primo (all of the above cleared me up great!).
I dont want to have to take finasteride or dutasteride, as I have a nice case of gyno. I want to do a cycle, but If im gonna break out, Id rather run primo or eq with it.
My sides with test are so bad, that it defeats the purpose of running a cycle cause I get cystic acne still. Id run accutane again, but again, I have that gyno issue. Im wondering cause superdrol dosent cause acne in me or cause hair loss, and its only a 17-a methyl away...
You are supposed to run an A.I with finasteride.

timmyy

Awards
K I left that part out. I run letz at 2.5mg/day on off cycle, and novala 40-60/day on cycle and still get gyno, im worried about acne.

timmyy

Awards
Sorry to not post that. Basically, tripdog i just want to get my physique down to where your at and btw, you got a sweet physique. But I got this sick case of gyno. I want to run tren, cause that cuts me up, but dont know about masteron, heard it makes you break out and makes your hair fall out, but i really dont think it would since sd didnt make me break out or my hair fall out. Dunno...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
masteron wont do much unless your already pretty lean, ive run it while bulking to gauge its effects and all it did was make me break out worse, it did not disturb my hairline tho.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to not post that. Basically, tripdog i just want to get my physique down to where your at and btw, you got a sweet physique. But I got this sick case of gyno. I want to run tren, cause that cuts me up, but dont know about masteron, heard it makes you break out and makes your hair fall out, but i really dont think it would since sd didnt make me break out or my hair fall out. Dunno...
Do a search for topical DHT (Andractim). That way you can put it directly on the problem.

porkhide

Awards
you can try masteron with some nondrolone
works nice.
I dont get any bad sides with masterone, just stronger
and good libido

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Masteron by itself is pointless. It's best used by competitive bodybuilders preparing for contest, but still not without other AAS. You won't gain much if any strength or mass. At best it will temporarily lean you out a little bit, but that's about the best you could expect.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: its good for pre contest wen combined with primo and winny and maybe a little tren :p