M1T a controlled substance?

Nemesis RR

Awards
I M1T a controlled substance? And will M1T come up in a piss test as M1T or as elevated test levels? I have some around and I got a lot of strength off them but want to keep it legit.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it is a sceduled drug. Not sure the definition of controlled substance but it is an illegal steroid according to the Anabolic Steroid Control act of 2004.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I M1T a controlled substance? And will M1T come up in a piss test as M1T or as elevated test levels? I have some around and I got a lot of strength off them but want to keep it legit.
pretty sure it is. if u get caught with it it's basically in the same class as getting busted with heroin. and no for the 800 millionth time steroids do not show up on a piss tests. companies don't test for steroids it costs more and is pointless for them to do.

Nemesis RR

Awards
pretty sure it is. if u get caught with it it's basically in the same class as getting busted with heroin. and no for the 800 millionth time steroids do not show up on a piss tests. companies don't test for steroids it costs more and is pointless for them to do.
My "Company" does test for steriods.

mightyconan

Awards
my opinion is this, they will have a very very difficult time, prosecuting u for m1t. remember, u weren't able to buy heroin, legally a year or 2 ago. m1t, u were. i have m1t, but i bought my stuff at a local supplement shop, its not my fault, if the laws change. i bought it legally, and any good lawyer, would argue that point. what am i supposed to do, throw my hard earned my money out, cause some law makers decide to change the law, no way baby, no way. trust me, the case would be dropped very fast.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my opinion is this, they will have a very very difficult time, prosecuting u for m1t. remember, u weren't able to buy heroin, legally a year or 2 ago. m1t, u were. i have m1t, but i bought my stuff at a local supplement shop, its not my fault, if the laws change. i bought it legally, and any good lawyer, would argue that point. what am i supposed to do, throw my hard earned my money out, cause some law makers decide to change the law, no way baby, no way. trust me, the case would be dropped very fast.
the case would not be dropped at all. why would they care if u bought it legally and it was banned in what 2004 a little over 4 years ago? so if your grandfather bought heroin when it was legal and has it sitting around u don't think u could get arrested for having it because u bought it when it was legal? come on that is the worst argument i've ever heard in my entire life. yes they do expect u to throw it away. they don't care about the money u spent on it. granted why would u be walking around with a bottle of M1T in ur pocket and i don't think 99% of the people would even know what it was.

Nemesis RR

Awards
What would the M1T come up as in the drug test? Would I just show an elevated test levels?

mightyconan

Awards
FIRST, can they bring charges, yes, most likely, but i feel, it would be dropped. and if you bought the stuff 100% legal, how is that now your problem. we aren't talking about what was legal 100 years ago. we are talking only a few short years ago. think about it, what law did i break. cause i didnt throw it away? sorry, they may not care about me spending my hard earned money, but i do. and a good lawyer would. im not talking about buying it when it was legal, then selling it now, when its not legal. im just talking about using it now, since i bought it back when it was legal. they have no right to tell u or anyone else, what u can put in ur own body. oh, heroin was never ever legal, just so u know.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FIRST, can they bring charges, yes, most likely, but i feel, it would be dropped. and if you bought the stuff 100% legal, how is that now your problem. we aren't talking about what was legal 100 years ago. we are talking only a few short years ago. think about it, what law did i break. cause i didnt throw it away? sorry, they may not care about me spending my hard earned money, but i do. and a good lawyer would. im not talking about buying it when it was legal, then selling it now, when its not legal. im just talking about using it now, since i bought it back when it was legal. they have no right to tell u or anyone else, what u can put in ur own body. oh, heroin was never ever legal, just so u know.
are u serious? heroin was never legal?

As recently as the 1950s, heroin was a popular medicine prescribed by family doctors. But growing fears about the drug's addictiveness led to the start of it becoming criminalised, 50 years ago this week.

and so u bought M1T 4 years ago for $35 a bottle. the law is possession of the substance or purchase. it was only legal because nobody knew about it. i'm not saying the law is right but u can't change it just because u bought it when it was legal. thats not a good argument at all. If that was the case they would have just made the purchase illegal and not the possession.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, sound like you're either going to have to get a new job, or dispose of that nasty M1T stuff properly. I am willing to help out there of course.....:stick: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would the M1T come up as in the drug test? Would I just show an elevated test levels?
Read the label it 1-testosterone it would show up as synthetic test. There's no way around it unless u buy a wizzanator

mightyconan

Awards
im very curious as to what job tests for steroids. ive never ever heard of such a thing. are we talking about some athletic event or something of that nature. if its not that, what right do they have to test for a simple bodybuilding drug. what are they going to do, say, you gotta stop taking it, cause we don't want u to be big and strong, that scares us. i don't get it. i can understand them testing for things that may effect their job performance. but how on earth would steroids effect someones job performance, ive never heard of such a thing. unless ur in the olympics or something like that, they have no right testing for steroids. none.

mightyconan

Awards
i can say this, any lawyer would love to get a case where a guy was fired for taking steroids. now, im not talking about being arrested for possession of steroids but for being fired cause it showed up on a piss test. firing someone for that is highly wrong. how can you legally fire someone who is merely trying to improve is bodies appearance and strength. any lawyer would destroy them in court.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can say this, any lawyer would love to get a case where a guy was fired for taking steroids. now, im not talking about being arrested for possession of steroids but for being fired cause it showed up on a piss test. firing someone for that is highly wrong. how can you legally fire someone who is merely trying to improve is bodies appearance and strength. any lawyer would destroy them in court.
really ur lawyer can get u off from being fired for taking something illegal. he must be super jesus. if it was so wrong for a company to fire u for that then it should be wrong to test for it. and it's not because there are many reasons. if ur on M1T u aren't going to be the most patient person in the world. i've taken it before and had to hold back plenty of times from almost completely losing it on someone. just because u don't think a law is fair doesn't mean ur super lawyer can get u out of it. hell if u test positive for weed you'd get fired even though you may never be high while ur at work are u gonna fight that one too?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im very curious as to what job tests for steroids. ive never ever heard of such a thing. are we talking about some athletic event or something of that nature. if its not that, what right do they have to test for a simple bodybuilding drug. what are they going to do, say, you gotta stop taking it, cause we don't want u to be big and strong, that scares us. i don't get it. i can understand them testing for things that may effect their job performance. but how on earth would steroids effect someones job performance, ive never heard of such a thing. unless ur in the olympics or something like that, they have no right testing for steroids. none.
he said my "company" maybe he means military or something to that affect? the quotes seem to suggest its not a normal everyday job.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
are u serious? heroin was never legal?

As recently as the 1950s, heroin was a popular medicine prescribed by family doctors. But growing fears about the drug's addictiveness led to the start of it becoming criminalised, 50 years ago this week.

and so u bought M1T 4 years ago for $35 a bottle. the law is possession of the substance or purchase. it was only legal because nobody knew about it. i'm not saying the law is right but u can't change it just because u bought it when it was legal. thats not a good argument at all. If that was the case they would have just made the purchase illegal and not the possession.
Heroin was discovered during world war 1 as a result of a morphine shortage. I do agree that the case would be dropped if he made a convincing arguement that he bough it legally.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heroin was discovered during world war 1 as a result of a morphine shortage. I do agree that the case would be dropped if he made a convincing arguement that he bough it legally.
it doesn't matter when he bought it. the legality in question is the possesion of a controlled substance. like i said before it they didn't want to prosecute people who had bought it legally then they would only have made it illegal to purchase and not to possess. in case u haven't noticed the government is cracking down on steroids.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, a lot of shithouse laywers up in this thread lol. Pretty much all advice so far has a lot of misinformation in it. Here's your advice

1. If it's illegal for your job then don't use anything that would get you fired
2. M1t will test pos for steroids
3. It's illegal to possess anything illegal regardless of when you bought it.
4. When dealing with your life and consequences that only YOU will have to deal with; do a lot of research and contact professionals that can give you good info based off current laws in your jurisdiction. if you lose your job or go to jail you'll never get out by showing a link to a website where you were given false information.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, a lot of shithouse laywers up in this thread lol. Pretty much all advice so far has a lot of misinformation in it. Here's your advice

1. If it's illegal for your job then do use anything that would get you fired
2. M1t will test pos for steroids
3. It's illegal to possess anything illegal regardless of when you bought it.
4. When dealing with your life and consequences that only YOU will have to deal with; do a lot of research and contact professionals that can give you good info based off current laws in your jurisdiction. if you lose your job or go to jail you'll never get out by showing a link to a website where you were given false information.
thank u. someone finally agrees with me.

Nemesis RR

Awards
he said my "company" maybe he means military or something to that affect? the quotes seem to suggest its not a normal everyday job.
no someone else stated "companies" don't test. I stated my "company" does using the previous posters word.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Heroin was discovered during world war 1 as a result of a morphine shortage.
Didn't think that sounded right. I saw a illicit drug special on the history channel once that said otherwise:

1874 English researcher, C.R. Wright first synthesizes heroin, or diacetylmorphine, by boiling morphine over a stove.

1895 Heinrich Dreser working for The Bayer Company of Elberfeld, Germany, finds that diluting morphine with acetyls produces a drug without the common morphine side effects.Bayer begins production of diacetylmorphine and coins the name "heroin."

Heroin History Timeline, Heroin & Methadone Addiction Treatment By Narconon Arrowhead & Heroin Addiction .com

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ronnie does just fine.
Surely you're not imply that big Officer Coleman was using illegal anabolics while he was on the force, are you? lol hahaha Yeah, I bet lots of cops are juicers!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i bet the cops want roids made legal!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i bet the cops want roids made legal!!!
I wished the effing feds did!! Why can't they keep their pious noses out of our business? It's my personal choice to be able to use any AAS I want to if you ask me. They sure as hell don't kill as many people as tobacco and alcohol. I think people have the right to use those as well. It's your personal health involved. You should have the legal right to make your own choices. That's my $.02 :rant: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I wished the effing feds did!! Why can't they keep their pious noses out of our business? It's my personal choice to be able to use any AAS I want to if you ask me. They sure as hell don't kill as many people as tobacco and alcohol. I think people have the right to use those as well. It's your personal health involved. You should have the legal right to make your own choices. That's my $.02 :rant: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
i think 99% of people on this site feel the same!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didn't think that sounded right. I saw a illicit drug special on the history channel once that said otherwise:

1874 English researcher, C.R. Wright first synthesizes heroin, or diacetylmorphine, by boiling morphine over a stove.

1895 Heinrich Dreser working for The Bayer Company of Elberfeld, Germany, finds that diluting morphine with acetyls produces a drug without the common morphine side effects.Bayer begins production of diacetylmorphine and coins the name "heroin."

Heroin History Timeline, Heroin & Methadone Addiction Treatment By Narconon Arrowhead & Heroin Addiction .com
yep. pretty much ever illegal drug ever made was legal at one time. just like almost every steroid that has been made. something usually can't be illegal if it's something new that has never been seen before. hell cocaine used to be put in coca cola.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think 99% of people on this site feel the same!
except the problem comes with people who take them and have no health insurance and if they don't take the roids right such as taking too high of doses for too long then you do run into health problems. in turn u can't pay for your medical bills which again gets passed on to the people that do have health insurance. steroids can mess u up a lot more than tobacco and alcohol can. the only reason tobacco and alcohol are legal because there are waaaay too many people who would fight against it if it were illegal. just look at prohibition. the other problem being a lot of people have no knowledge of steroids and take them wrong with no pct and can screw u up for life. u could smoke or drink for 10-15 years or whatever and probably get away with it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
except the problem comes with people who take them and have no health insurance and if they don't take the roids right such as taking too high of doses for too long then you do run into health problems. in turn u can't pay for your medical bills which again gets passed on to the people that do have health insurance. steroids can mess u up a lot more than tobacco and alcohol can. the only reason tobacco and alcohol are legal because there are waaaay too many people who would fight against it if it were illegal. just look at prohibition. the other problem being a lot of people have no knowledge of steroids and take them wrong with no pct and can screw u up for life. u could smoke or drink for 10-15 years or whatever and probably get away with it.
I drink irresponsibly most wkends:D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
steroids can mess u up a lot more than tobacco and alcohol can. the only reason tobacco and alcohol are legal because there are waaaay too many people who would fight against it if it were illegal. just look at prohibition. the other problem being a lot of people have no knowledge of steroids and take them wrong with no pct and can screw u up for life. u could smoke or drink for 10-15 years or whatever and probably get away with it.
I disagree with steroids messing you up more than tobacco or alcohol. But that's my right to disagree! I was saying (and still do) that tobacco and alcohol killed more people in the last year than steroids have EVER!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree with steroids messing you up more than tobacco or alcohol. But that's my right to disagree! I was saying (and still do) that tobacco and alcohol killed more people in the last year than steroids have EVER!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
smoke a cigarette at 16 or take a cycle of steroids at 16. i'll bet u that once cycle of roids messes u up pretty bad. i agree with u that it should be legal but only for people over 21 and people who have had years of experience lifting first. and should only be available through a doctor prescription. hell i think every illegal drug should be legal.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
ok heres the deal more than likely youll be fine because you cant just test for "steroids" as some people think. the test in question has to be very specific for what its testing for because all steroids have different metabolites therefore if you we on deca and the job only test for test, winny, and dbol then you wont get popped. however some metabolites may show a resemblence to other compounds but i dont think you would have a problem. most place that would even consider testing for gear will only pull the big names test deca dbol and winny. most of america doesnt know what the hell m1t is.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok heres the deal more than likely youll be fine because you cant just test for "steroids" as some people think. the test in question has to be very specific for what its testing for because all steroids have different metabolites therefore if you we on deca and the job only test for test, winny, and dbol then you wont get popped. however some metabolites may show a resemblence to other compounds but i dont think you would have a problem. most place that would even consider testing for gear will only pull the big names test deca dbol and winny. most of america doesnt know what the hell m1t is.
m1t is test

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no its completely different than test. its methylated 1-testosterone dont let the testosterone in the name fool you
isn't 1-test just a modified form of test? i don't know anyhting about chemistry so...

BMW

Awards
  • Established
isn't 1-test just a modified form of test? i don't know anyhting about chemistry so...
1test is also know as dihydroboldenone,the 5-alpha reduced version of EQ. it resembles EQ more than anything.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

I would have to completely disagree with this as well. You can safely use steroids. Can you safely use tobacco? Even second hand smoke can F you up. There are tons of evidence to back up how harmful alcohol and tobacco are. Please don't respond with the "aas killed Lyle Alzado , tyler hooten, chris benoits family " myths. You say you could smoke or drink for 10-15 years and get away with it- well you could also get lung cancer or liver disease after a 1 year. Even if a YOUNG kid runs test for a year- the sides are generally reversable and not nearly life threatening. And don't mention guys on HRT for LIFE or burn victims running oral aas for far longer than the average meathead. The biggest dangers with aas are usually from longterm abuse and involve lipids, blood pressure, etc. left untreated. Science just doesn't back what you are saying up. In 2002 the cdc reported these statistics on cause of deaths-tobacco 413,000,alcohol-116,00, steroids-0. (this is from the first table I came across, but most read the same, you get the idea). Tobacco kills more people each year than all of the people killed by all of the illegal drugs in the last one hundred years.

As for the drug testing issue. Most companies -especially one's that deal with unions, have policies that treat drug test failures as disease/ addiction-rather than outright termination at the first failure. Not all of course, but many. I have seen many union employees put on medical disability for drug addiction. Not that you want to put yourself in that position. I would say check your companies policy.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to completely disagree with this as well. You can safely use steroids. Can you safely use tobacco? Even second hand smoke can F you up. There are tons of evidence to back up how harmful alcohol and tobacco are. Please don't respond with the "aas killed Lyle Alzado , tyler hooten, chris benoits family " myths. You say you could smoke or drink for 10-15 years and get away with it- well you could also get lung cancer or liver disease after a 1 year. Even if a YOUNG kid runs test for a year- the sides are generally reversable and not nearly life threatening. And don't mention guys on HRT for LIFE or burn victims running oral aas for far longer than the average meathead. The biggest dangers with aas are usually from longterm abuse and involve lipids, blood pressure, etc. left untreated. Science just doesn't back what you are saying up. In 2002 the cdc reported these statistics on cause of deaths-tobacco 413,000,alcohol-116,00, steroids-0. (this is from the first table I came across, but most read the same, you get the idea). Tobacco kills more people each year than all of the people killed by all of the illegal drugs in the last one hundred years.

As for the drug testing issue. Most companies -especially one's that deal with unions, have policies that treat drug test failures as disease/ addiction-rather than outright termination at the first failure. Not all of course, but many. I have seen many union employees put on medical disability for drug addiction. Not that you want to put yourself in that position. I would say check your companies policy.
:goodpost: Thank Odin, someone finally came along who agrees with me. Steroids definately CAN be done safely. You can't safely use tobacco or alcohol. How many people have wrecked their cars and killed themselves (or others) because they were juiced up on D-Bol? lol There's no sane comparison here.:fool2: Thanks Jarhead for being an extra voice of reason around here!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Thank Odin, someone finally came along who agrees with me. Steroids definately CAN be done safely. You can't safely use tobacco or alcohol. How many people have wrecked their cars and killed themselves (or others) because they were juiced up on D-Bol? lol There's no sane comparison here.:fool2: Thanks Jarhead for being an extra voice of reason around here!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Hey we all try to, right? :thumbsup:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u tell me if u drink once a week or so u can't safely use alcohol? i didn't say steroids weren't safe. i said abusing steroids wasn't safe. which a lot of people do because they either A don't know what they're doing or B get so addicted to the feeling of being on them that they don't want to stop. anything done moderately isn't going to hurt u that bad. but how many people do u know take steroids and don't take the proper supports supps or go to the doctor and get their blood pressure cholesterol and liver values checked then after a few months run another cycle. i said in an earlier post that i think steroids should be legal just not for anybody under 21 and under the guidance of a doctor or trained professional

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so just because u don't drive and kill someone else it means it's safe? i said the abuse of steroids can be very dangerous and i agreed with ur point earlier that they shouldn't be completely illegal. the key word in my post was ABUSE, no use.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
No! M1T is not controlled under the FCR regulationsor CSA act. :hammer::dance:

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
don't take longer than 8 weeks? are we still talking about M1T?
actually It can vary from one to another oral steroid. But, I would as a rule of thumb say 8 weeks for all steroids. Someone told me they took methyltrenbolone for 10 weeks and got liver values checked every week and they got high but not jaungus or anus high? I have taken a lot of winny and base my opinion reletive to that. Again I took methyldiene, hated it and never took it again after 2 days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10