Havox, 11-oxo cycle

consistency

Awards
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes:

Would like for you guys to critique my plan here. This will be my first PH cycle.

Weight 200 pounds at around 10-12%bf

Week 1 - 20mg Havoc
Week 2 - 30mg Havoc
Week 3 - 30mg Havoc
Week 4 - 40mg Havoc
Week 5 - 6 caps 11-oxo
Week 6 - 6 caps 11-oxo
Week 7 - 5 caps 11-oxo (6 on first day of this week)
Week 8 - 30mg Nolva
Week 9 - 20mg Nolva + 10 caps 6-oxo extreme
Week 10 - 10mg Nolva + 5 caps 6-oxo extreme
Week 11 - 5 caps 6-oxo extreme
Week 12 - 5 caps 6-oxo extreme then taper down

How's this look?

consistency

Awards

Would like for you guys to critique my plan here. This will be my first PH cycle.

Week 1 - 20mg Havoc
Week 2 - 30mg Havoc
Week 3 - 30mg Havoc
Week 4 - 40mg Havoc
Week 5 - 6 caps 11-oxo
Week 6 - 6 caps 11-oxo
Week 8 - 30mg Nolva

How's this look?
bump for feedback!

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I would not run 11oxo after the havoc you will be supressed and it won't help too much run it with it then do pct.

consistency

Awards
I would not run 11oxo after the havoc you will be supressed and it won't help too much run it with it then do pct.
Run 11-oxo throughout? What should the dosage be? I was thinking of keeping it low at 3 caps and just benefitting from the cortisol modulation instead if adding to the suppression

Thoughts?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run 11-oxo throughout? What should the dosage be? I was thinking of keeping it low at 3 caps and just benefitting from the cortisol modulation instead if adding to the suppression

Thoughts?
even at the higher dose i don't think its very suppressive. i ran a gram a day with superdrol for 4 weeks. maybe go high dose while on the havoc and drop to a lower dose afterwards to keep cortisol down. and lean up a little. but even then i don't think the 11 oxo is nearly as supressive as havoc so it would seem like u would need the nolva.

consistency

Awards

Thoughts?
bump

consistency

Awards
even at the higher dose i don't think its very suppressive. i ran a gram a day with superdrol for 4 weeks. maybe go high dose while on the havoc and drop to a lower dose afterwards to keep cortisol down. and lean up a little. but even then i don't think the 11 oxo is nearly as supressive as havoc so it would seem like u would need the nolva.

I'll run both together... I'm using nolva regardless

Any dosage recs?

Thinking 40/30/20/10 or 40 for 3 days then 30/30/20/10

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll run both together... I'm using nolva regardless

Any dosage recs?

Thinking 40/30/20/10 or 40 for 3 days then 30/30/20/10
that looks good. i've always used either an ATD or 6-bromo for pct with orals. but if u already have the nolva and got it for a good price go with it. i know a lot of people who will argue the over the counter AI's and stuff aren't good and others who will say it's fine. might as well be safe and run the 40/30/20/10

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Make sure to run a good high dose cissus with it. 11-oxo can dry out your joints.

TBone4110

Awards
What's the final plan?

Week 1 - 20mg Havoc
Week 2 - 30mg Havoc
Week 3 - 30mg Havoc
Week 4 - 40mg Havoc
Week 5 - 6 caps 11-oxo
Week 6 - 6 caps 11-oxo
Week 8 - 30mg Nolva

How's this look?
So i am thinking of buying a PH and i have some friends that have taken Havoc and i heard some great things. But i dont know that much. I am 22 and never have taken any PH or Anything besides creatine and protien for that matter. Got any advice.
Also can you update your final stack or plan?