Phera/S-Drol/H-Drol

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I'm finished with my H-Drol cycle pct and am now planning a Phera-Plex/S-Drol/H-Drol cycle starting in mid july . Here's the plan .

Weeks 1-3 30mg Phera
Weeks 4-5 20mg Phera 20mg S-Drol
Weeks 6-8 30mg S-Drol
Wekks 9-10 50mg H-Drol
Cycle Support throughout

Pct
Weeks 1-3 30mg Nolva
Dose of Post Cycle Support
CEE
weeks 4-5 20mg Nolva
PPS
CEE
weeks 6-8 10mg Nolva
PPS
CEE

I'm only taking the H-Drol because I had some left over from the last cycle .
Do you guys have any suggestions ? Please let me know if I left anything out . This will be my first experience with S-Drol or Phera-Plex .

My stats are :
Body weight: 220 lbs
Height : 5'10"
Bodyfat: 17% ??? +-

I've got a little bellyfat that I'm hoping I can loose on this cycle .
Please give me you input guys .

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I have a message for you from your liver: PLEASE dont run 10 weeks of methyl steroids.

and the h-drol probly wont do anything for just 2 weeks, it might, but it probly wont. Especially at just 50mgs. Maybe 2 weeks of 100mg, but after 8 weeks of phera-super that wouldnt be a good idea either.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
ok , I'll drop the H-Drol . I just didn't want it to go to waste . I'll save it for another H-Drol cycle in the future .

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a message for you from your liver: PLEASE dont run 10 weeks of methyl steroids.

and the h-drol probly wont do anything for just 2 weeks, it might, but it probly wont. Especially at just 50mgs. Maybe 2 weeks of 100mg, but after 8 weeks of phera-super that wouldnt be a good idea either.
I concur with him. More is not always better.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Wow, Iam currently running Havoc and Hdrol and the pumps I get are amazing. Your mentioned cycle will probably cause the chicks walking by at the ym to pick up your muscles due to them popping out of your skin. Wow...