Methyl XT

C

cmacdear

Awards
No flames, not for me, at least for couple years. Just curious if anyone has actually ever figured out what Methyl XT by EST actually is. I've read likely 50 posts on every website and everyone claims it "might" be this or that. Could it be M1A, M1T, methyl 1-AD... or something else? Any smart bro's care to delve in?

"Methyl 1-Etiocholenolol-Epletiocholanolone"

And at a dose of 20mg per pill, what would be the rough dose of the actual active? 5mg of M1T....?

Props.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i believe it a precursor to Test. All strength, no bulk, from most reports.

Looks like a good compound though, i plan on having a go at it sometime in the future.

C

cmacdear

Awards
So if there was a bottle of M1T beside it, it would negate the need for methyl XT? seeing as how they both end up as test, I'm assuming the M1T would be more efficient....? Phera for size?

C

cmacdear

Awards
no not in a stack, just as a stand alone effectiveness.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
cant be much help in picking xt or m1t, havent run either, but phera would definitly give you size.

i wouldnt recomend it but a kid i talked to ran it for 6 weeks gained 25lbs, only lost 5 in pct.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u want strength with lil mass go with-mxt
u want both-m1t

C

cmacdear

Awards
I've heard that, any idea why this would happen? You would think that with strength would come anabolism and mass.... So would using Methyl XT and Phera together like such be ideal for mass?

Methyl XT week 1 20mg Phera 15mg
Mehtyl XT week 2 40mg Phera 15mg
Phera 30mg for weeks 3 and 4?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that, any idea why this would happen? You would think that with strength would come anabolism and mass.... So would using Methyl XT and Phera together like such be ideal for mass?

Methyl XT week 1 20mg Phera 15mg
Mehtyl XT week 2 40mg Phera 15mg
Phera 30mg for weeks 3 and 4?
id start the phera phirst then add the xt

C

cmacdear

Awards
would you not want to have the strength already once starting the "mass" agent. Lifting heavier causing more growth?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the strength could drop off imo...id like both to be full swing at the same time. phera takes awhile to work. so when the phera is putting on some mass youll get even more strength gains and that mass will be solid. idk just how i would do it.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
No flames, not for me, at least for couple years. Just curious if anyone has actually ever figured out what Methyl XT by EST actually is. I've read likely 50 posts on every website and everyone claims it "might" be this or that. Could it be M1A, M1T, methyl 1-AD... or something else? Any smart bro's care to delve in?

"Methyl 1-Etiocholenolol-Epletiocholanolone"

And at a dose of 20mg per pill, what would be the rough dose of the actual active? 5mg of M1T....?

Props.
It is M1A, which is 17a-methyl 1-AD, which is a precursor to M1T.

C

cmacdear

Awards
Its definetly not a M1A clone like some claimed...Strength gains were good but not as good as trenadrol

:S That's what the CEL rep told me... If it is indeed that, then would it be pointless to take if actual M1T was available? Do you know what the rough conversion to M1T in mg would be per 20mg cap?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i believe it a precursor to Test. All strength, no bulk, from most reports.

Looks like a good compound though, i plan on having a go at it sometime in the future.
careful, 1-test(dihydroboldenone) its not testosterone,they are different hormones with different effects in the body.
I once saw that m1a converts to free 1-ad in the body ( the methylation increase the bioavaiability when compared to straight 1-ad) then 1-ad to the final 1-t (dhb) , don't know for sure if the process is 100% like this but it makes sense

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
If you have actual M1T than it would be easier to control your dosing with it as you don't need to worry about the conversion %. Either should get you to your strength goals though. 40-60mg is the dose usually ran with the MXT. Conversion % should be decent but nobody will know exactly.

I've read both ways on the strenght comparison b/w Trenadrol and MXT.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
careful, 1-test(dihydroboldenone) its not testosterone,they are different hormones with different effects in the body.
I once saw that m1a converts to free 1-ad in the body ( the methylation increase the bioavaiability when compared to straight 1-ad) then 1-ad to the final 1-t (dhb) , don't know for sure if the process is 100% like this but it makes sense
M1A will not kick off its methyl anymore than anyother methyl steroid would. It will convert to M1T, not 1-T. That would be like saying you should expect masteron like gains from superdrol because it will kick off its methyl and form masteron. It does not lose its methyl, at least not to any appreciable extent.
M-1AD ---> M1T

C

cmacdear

Awards
So concensous would be MXT for Strength, and M1T for strength and mass?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
M1A will not kick off its methyl anymore than anyother methyl steroid would. It will convert to M1T, not 1-T. That would be like saying you should expect masteron like gains from superdrol because it will kick off its methyl and form masteron. It does not lose its methyl, at least not to any appreciable extent.
M-1AD ---> M1T
methylation changes the steroid characteristics with that I agree, but I`m not sure if it converts to m1t cause if it does the effects in the body should be similar but that doesn't seem to happen.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
The structure is 17a methy 1-androstenediol. It is M1T w/a 3 hydroxy instead of a 3 keto group. The hydroxy will convert to a ketone at some unknown rate. We do not have to worry about anything happening at the 17th carbon because that carbon is extremely stable w/the addition of the methyl group.
More than likely it may have some reduced activity as is also since the ketone is not mandatory for anabolic activity. This could account for the differences in results partially.
Also I would have to believe that if you ate for mass on MXT it would more than likely provide it pretty well.