Some advice if you will...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I have spent my time here reading A TON of threads, and yes I am sure that this one has already been answered somewhere, so I apologize in advance for being naive. I honestly would just like an answer directed at me and my personal situation, rather than trying to adapt knowledge advice given to someone else. I know that works, but this way will be a lot more direct for me.

If there is already a thread, please clue me in though, I would love to read it too.

So, I am on the PCT of my MMV2 M1D cycle. I enjoyed it, had good gains, no side effects (I am going to get my test levels checked, but that isn't till later this week).

ANYWAY, I now would like to try something a little bit stronger. (This cycle is intended for the end of summerish/early fall time this year... plenty of time to re-coupe, as well as plan out my diet and attack on the weights... just thinking ahead)

I am going to run M Drol by competitive edge labs (which is Superdrol to my understanding) and Straight Phlexed by black china labs (which is Phera Plex to my understanding).

Both of which are 10mg capsules. I am going to run 4 weeks. How should I stack these? Should I pyramid the dosages? I bought an advanced PCT for the pct of this cycle. Should I get a Nolva prescription from my doc in advance?

How has this stack worked for others of you?

I appreciate any insight I can get. Thank you.:box:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
first off don't start cycle till you have nolva in hand. second why not just run m-drol straight if you have never run anything stronger than m1d or mmv2 you will be surprised with how it feels. if your going to stack the two i would say go with daily 20 mg m-drol and 10 mg p-plex as i believe that was the combo in anevol i used it and made huge strength gains it also shut me down pretty hard have fun

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
No need to run both. You'd get great results from just one of them (prob. unbelievably great). Like the other guy said, have Nolva on hand before you start anything.

Also, dude, I can't recommend mdrol. I've tried it, and while it did work, it made me feel like crap! Not to mention it tends to destroy your liver values and lipid profile more than any other methylated oral out there. It's some bad stuff. I retract this statement if you can get some of the original superdrol made by DS though, supposedly it's MUCH cleaner.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No need to run both. You'd get great results from just one of them (prob. unbelievably great). Like the other guy said, have Nolva on hand before you start anything.

Also, dude, I can't recommend mdrol. I've tried it, and while it did work, it made me feel like crap! Not to mention it tends to destroy your liver values and lipid profile more than any other methylated oral out there. It's some bad stuff. I retract this statement if you can get some of the original superdrol made by DS though, supposedly it's MUCH cleaner.
So you would recommend just running the Pplex?

What do you mean when you say feel like crap... as in lethargic or actually sick?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So you would recommend just running the Pplex?

What do you mean when you say feel like crap... as in lethargic or actually sick?
Just really lethargic. Wanted to sleep all the time because I was so dang tired.

I'd def. recommend a solo p-plex run. Might want to pick up an AI (like ATD) to help with bloat though. But if you don't care about bloat, then it's all gravy.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Do not stack them. Stacking methyls is really not a good idea in spite of some of the irresponsible companies putting out pre-stacked products. I loved Superdrol but never tried the clones. Phera didn't do jack for me but we are all different.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm imagining you are looking for bulking? you could wait a little bit, and see how further feedback on 3ad goes

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Do not stack them. Stacking methyls is really not a good idea in spite of some of the irresponsible companies putting out pre-stacked products. I loved Superdrol but never tried the clones. Phera didn't do jack for me but we are all different.
I appreciate the advice, I won't stack the products. I got all hyped up from the LG stack I have just been on and I think I got a bit overzealous.

I am gonna wait on the superdrol, even on the bottle it says not to run as your first cycle (and I am not sure that M1D MMV2 counts as a "real" cycle compared to methylated prohormones), and just run the P-Plex. The superdrol is good for like 2 more years so I have time to run it if I decide that I want to.

When I run Phera, should I still run a SERM along with my APCT? is Nolva what I want or could another companies SERM do the job? (Please correct me if I am not clued into somthing)

I actually was told by a few people that the H-drol would be the best choice for my first run at things, so, which would you guys prefer the P-Plex or the H-drol for the first time around? I'll buy the H-Drol and save the P-Plex as well if that seems to be the consensus.

Thanks for the sound advice everyone. I am definitely glad I asked.:clap2:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the advice, I won't stack the products. I got all hyped up from the LG stack I have just been on and I think I got a bit overzealous.

I am gonna wait on the superdrol, even on the bottle it says not to run as your first cycle (and I am not sure that M1D MMV2 counts as a "real" cycle compared to methylated prohormones), and just run the P-Plex. The superdrol is good for like 2 more years so I have time to run it if I decide that I want to.

When I run Phera, should I still run a SERM along with my APCT? is Nolva what I want or could another companies SERM do the job? (Please correct me if I am not clued into somthing)

I actually was told by a few people that the H-drol would be the best choice for my first run at things, so, which would you guys prefer the P-Plex or the H-drol for the first time around? I'll buy the H-Drol and save the P-Plex as well if that seems to be the consensus.

Thanks for the sound advice everyone. I am definitely glad I asked.:clap2:
The sides would be a lot less pronounced with Hdrol.. And chances are (if you dose it right) you'll get some GREAT results from H as it is.

btw, yes on the SERM for pct.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The sides would be a lot less pronounced with Hdrol.. And chances are (if you dose it right) you'll get some GREAT results from H as it is.

btw, yes on the SERM for pct.
Sounds like I'll try the Hdrol first then... I guess I'll just put the others away for a cycle down the road.

So Nolva as the SERM or just any SERM?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What would the dosage be for the Nolva? How long would I run the SERM?
u run the SERM the same length as ur cycle...4 week cycle = 4 week PCT

for Hdrol, run nolva 20/20/10/10

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
u run the SERM the same length as ur cycle...4 week cycle = 4 week PCT

for Hdrol, run nolva 20/20/10/10
So, I think the nolva that I am getting is 20 mg tabs... how would I run the 10 mg days? Half the tab? I am going to purchase some extra... so when I cycle again I don't have to pull my hair out trying to find this stuff... anyway would I dose SERM with the Phera or Super differently than the Hdrol if so what would you recommend as the dose? (I already bought both, and while I am definately going to cycle the Hdrol first, I know, knowing me, that I will eventually take both of those somewhere down the line... so I think I might as well just figure this all out now)

BTW, my body thanks all of you for your advice in advance. This undoubtedly saved my ass from getting myself in way over my head. I am 3-4 months away from running any of this, so I am trying to get as much info as possible, and I am new to this community (though every day I am feeling more at home around here:) ) In fact, I have a growing notebook filled with all the advice I have been given. Don't think that I took any of what any of you said for granted, it's all being kept for future reference. It's all about educating yourself, and you guys have helped me out a lot. Cheers.:cheers:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no problem bro, im just glad that ur one of the few who knows how to ask for advice as well as do ur own research.

For Mdrol or Pplex nolva should be run 40/40/20/20 as they are much more suppressive.

but run 20/20/10/10 for Hdrol

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, I think the nolva that I am getting is 20 mg tabs... how would I run the 10 mg days? Half the tab? I am going to purchase some extra... so when I cycle again I don't have to pull my hair out trying to find this stuff... anyway would I dose SERM with the Phera or Super differently than the Hdrol if so what would you recommend as the dose? (I already bought both, and while I am definately going to cycle the Hdrol first, I know, knowing me, that I will eventually take both of those somewhere down the line... so I think I might as well just figure this all out now)

BTW, my body thanks all of you for your advice in advance. This undoubtedly saved my ass from getting myself in way over my head. I am 3-4 months away from running any of this, so I am trying to get as much info as possible, and I am new to this community (though every day I am feeling more at home around here:) ) In fact, I have a growing notebook filled with all the advice I have been given. Don't think that I took any of what any of you said for granted, it's all being kept for future reference. It's all about educating yourself, and you guys have helped me out a lot. Cheers.:cheers:
You're a steroid usage teacher's dream.. lol

Yeah man you could just half the tab. No worries :thumbsup: