1st Cycle!

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
Hello all! It's time for my first cycle! I'm 23, 5'8" 175lbs with around 15% bf. Anywho.. I ordered some Methyl Masterdrol XPLO and some Formadrol Extreme for PCT. Is there anything else that I should absolutely have for my cycle/PCT? I've been reading on the forums and it seems that this methyl masterdrol stuff isn't exactly something I should be worried about. The Methyl in the name kinda freaked me out and the day I ordered it I ran out and bought some milk thistle extract. However, I'm not so sure I even need it now. I was thinking about buying some DHEA and maybe some other natural test booster for my PCT.. Any help would be appreciated.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
MMV2 is in fact very light and the compound isn't methylated... a simple natty test booster is fine such as what you have already purchased (Formadrol Extreme) other than that you will be fine...

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
dude you gotta run m1d or it wont work as well and cold fusion fo sho maybe some psarm for post cycle i am being sarcastic let us know how it goes i dont like running the strong stuff all the time and i wouldnt mind having something mild that works that gives me that little edge

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
dude you gotta run m1d or it wont work as well and cold fusion fo sho maybe some psarm for post cycle i am being sarcastic let us know how it goes i dont like running the strong stuff all the time and i wouldnt mind having something mild that works that gives me that little edge
lol, I'm glad you said you were joking, I seriously was about to figure out where to get that stuff. Anyway, I don't really know how to do a "log" or whatever, but I wouldn't mind posting every couple days with some feedback on this product. The only other supplement I take regularly is N.O. xplode. So any immediate gains should be contributed to the MMV2. I really need to take some before shots and post them on here, however, they may be a little embarrassing compared to some of the other fellas on the boards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19