First Cycle Advice

Piph05

Awards
A little background on myself. I am 22 years old have been working out since i was 16. Wasnt until i was about 19/20 until i actually cared about diet and stuff. I am 5 10 and am about 190 pounds right now, my biggest was 197 at the end of last summer with about 8-9% body fat.(always "shrink" a little when i go to school for the year due to not being able to eat as much) When i am home for the summer i am very consistent with working out and my diet which is why i would like to try my first cycle this summer.

Last summer was the first time i ever used anything outside creatine/protein, i used JW and had great results, put on about 5 lean pounds in the four weeks. Now i am looking to try something mild like Havoc/Epistane, i read great things about the Superdrol clones but i dont think i am ready yet for something that harsh.

I plan on running Havoc like this:
Wk 1 20mg/day
Wk 2 20mg/day
Wk 3 30mg/day
Wk 4 30mg/day

I also plan on taking AI Cycle support during the cycle.

For PCT i plan on going with the AI PCS route.
PCS 30 days 4 caps each day.
ZMA at 3caps each day.
And an AI towards the end not sure which though.

Looking for any advice, especially for PCT. I read Havoc is a good starter since its mild, or would you guys recommend another? How will my libido be affected, gotta keep the gf pleased. Also when i took JW there was a period where i had 3 nose bleeds a day 3 days in a row. I am thinking it was the JW because i havent had anything like that since, would it be from high blood pressure or dryness? Im looking for any and all advice, Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd make sure to have a SERM on hand for PCT and just in case you have a problem.

MB

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I agree with MB about the SERM for PCT.

First, for the record, I'll say what I always say which is wait till you're 25 to run these things. Nothing personal, just an age thing. But let's assume you've carefully considered it, and decided to go ahead. In that case, Epi/Havoc seems like a good way to go, and I think you are wise to start here rather than with SD or the like.

I haven't cycled anything since 2005, and I'm looking forward to running some Epistane in September. Although milder, I think SERMs should always be used for PCT. Since Epi and Havoc control estrogen, you certainly won't need it while on.

I dunno how Havoc affects libido, but I think at 22 you'll be ok.

Syudy the PCT threads and ask questions. Good luck!

Piph05

Awards
I was checking the Post Cycle Forums and saw i could get the Epistane/Cycle Support/PCS stack for a discounted price. They arent mentioning any use of a SERM. Should i get a SERM and keep it on hand just incase? Or if i have one should i just use it?