Test-e cycle AND Epistane Dr. D pulse dosing

PeoplesChamp

Awards
I am on my first ever cycle of, 8th week of test-e @ 600mg. I kickstarted with 4 weeks of Epistane. I know ya guys on here are not big on Epistane, but any feedback would be awesome. Since I am already on test-e and dont need to kickstart anything I am wondering if I should just pulse dose the epistane (the Dr D method). I have taken basically a 5 week break from last epsitane cycle and used support supps on and off. I am just wondering about doing the pulse dosing method for never done before. Then I would do a all out PCT. Would it make sense to do this, for I am already on test-e and dont need the constant daily dose of epitane to maintain test levels.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
epistane is a different hormone it will not convert into test. running it until the start point of pct will prevent u from losing gains before pct starts and solidify u up. pulsing will work fine.

PeoplesChamp

Awards
epistane is a different hormone it will not convert into test. running it until the start point of pct will prevent u from losing gains before pct starts and solidify u up. pulsing will work fine.
I often hear that pulsing is unproven and uneffective....can someone please give me something to prove pulsing works.....also I also hear that pulsing is not effective since you should take the oral epistane everyday to be effective so its in your system and keeps your androgen blood levels balenced.....vs pulsing you dont get that dose everday...making it uneffective.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
to be honest i wouldnt pulse. i would just run it at 30mg ED until your supply runs out. no longer than 6 weeks at this dose.