Some advice...

iamgod93081

Awards
Yeah, so I know someone that has a 10ml vial of Uni Supertest 400 (made by mexican lab univet), and the break down reads something like this:

(per ml)
Decanoate 200mg
Isocaproate 30mg
Phenylpropionate 40mg
Cypionate 50mg
Enanthate 50mg
Propionate 30mg

now basically i'm wondering if this is something that would be alright using one ML per week or would it be better if i split it into two doses a week each about .5 ml....

I know that seems like low doses but i do some MMA training and if i up the dose to 2ml a week and jump 20-30lbs in 8-10wks the guys are gonna be lookin at me funny...

any thoughts on this before i think anymore about picking it up??

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If you want to take full advantage of the prop esters you should split dose three times a week or every other day. Not that big of a deal though. You could do once a week and probably have the same results. It will probably be painful. Usually high dosage per ml has a high BA content, leaving pain for a day or three after injection.

iamgod93081

Awards
yeah, i'm one of the unfortunate souls that always experiences soreness no matter what...

iamgod93081

Awards
so i take it everyone else has the same thoughts??

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
2 shots a week is fine. if u try to shoot that all at once its guna hurt. how thick is the oil?

iamgod93081

Awards
actually upon inspection the oil seems pretty thin.... way lighter than the vegtable or olive oil i had in my cabinet...

don't know if thats good or bad, and the bottle/oil gives off a unique and somewhat noticeable smell....

yeah, i know thats probably not the most scientific of comparisons...

SVCRFC

Awards
It's real strong stuff...i did a cycle of the univet test 400 and the injection itself didn't hurt what so ever, but the day after where ever i injected it was sore. when i did it i was doin 1cc every 3 days and i was sore for at least 2 days after a shot. the glute was especially the worse. after a while you get used to it though. Just be weary and make sure you have a real steady hand.

Now im on a cycle of the univet sust 250 shootin eod and still getting the same pain. I have a RN doing my shots so i know he's not messin up the shots.

It does help to warm the solution up...put it in a plastic ziploc and run it under some warm water before injecting.