What to stack with transdermal 4-AD

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles of the original Ergopharm Select 300 4-AD that I will be making into a transdermal in a couple of months.

I plan on using about 600mg/day of transdermal 4-AD for 30 days. I would also like to stack it with one of the following orals I have on hand:

Generic Labz Mega-H (Halodrol clone)
AX Superdrol
Havoc (Epistane)

I would like some opinions as to which of the above orals would best be combined with the 4-AD. Ofcourse, if I could get my hands on some 1-AD, that would be ideal but it is unlikely.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
If going for size I would suggest the superdrol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol or Havoc would both stack well...depends on your ultimate goal

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah same as dsade.. Depends on your goal.

If it was me though, I'd be all over the havoc.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol or Havoc would both stack well...depends on your ultimate goal
Yeah, I should have stated that the cycle (whatever it ends up being) will be my winter bulk cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I should have stated that the cycle (whatever it ends up being) will be my winter bulk cycle.
if you're cool with the SD sides then I say go with that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you're cool with the SD sides then I say go with that.
Yep. The 4-AD should help mitigate some of the superdrol sides, and you gain quite a bit of mass.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yep. The 4-AD should help mitigate some of the superdrol sides, and you gain quite a bit of mass.
Carbs at the ready now.

/in a british sailor accent

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of the original Ergopharm Select 300 4-AD that I will be making into a transdermal in a couple of months.
have you accounted for the possible fillers used in the caps?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
If not get a good scale weigh whats in the caps if it is three hundred milligrams then there are no fillers. Does the bottle state any ingredients other than the active. People talk about fillers in 4-ad all the time but you needed such a large dose for it to be even slightly orally effective I dont think there really were any, most of the time, unless they were pressed pills and not the gel caps.

I mean those pills are approxamately a third of a gram each that is a pretty good sized pill by itself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't matter....the actual mechanica filling of capsules requires an excipient (flow agent). 4-AD is too clumpy NOT to have used fillers.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I see I have worked with 4-ad powder many a times I should have thought that through it is very clumpy stuff.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the bottle state any ingredients other than the active.
The bottles list cornstarch and magnesium stearate as the fillers.

I just figured that when I mixed the cap contents in Penetrate, the fillers wouldn't dissolve and that it wouldn't be much of an issue.

Anyone agree or disagree?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
The bottles list cornstarch and magnesium stearate as the fillers.

I just figured that when I mixed the cap contents in Penetrate, the fillers wouldn't dissolve and that it wouldn't be much of an issue.

Anyone agree or disagree?
you may find that the fillers do not disintegrate as expected. There are some wise and chemically competent brothers around who may be able to guide you in extracting the 4-AD from the rest. If not, you'll have a rough transdermal mix. It will still be doable, but it might be kind of messy.

Superdrol should be nice, I agree, for a bulk. Better get going on that winter bulk, though, 'cause where I come from it's getting pretty close to summer... ;)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol should be nice, I agree, for a bulk. Better get going on that winter bulk, though, 'cause where I come from it's getting pretty close to summer... ;)
Yeah, I should have said in about six months rather than "a couple"...my bad. :D

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you may find that the fillers do not disintegrate as expected. There are some wise and chemically competent brothers around who may be able to guide you in extracting the 4-AD from the rest. If not, you'll have a rough transdermal mix. It will still be doable, but it might be kind of messy.
If that's the case, maybe I'd be better off taking 1200mg/d orally for 30 days with a low dose of SD in the last 20 days or so.

Anyone know if oral 4-AD would add to liver stress? If so, SD may not be the right choice given it's harshness on the liver.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case, maybe I'd be better off taking 1200mg/d orally for 30 days with a low dose of SD in the last 20 days or so.

Anyone know if oral 4-AD would add to liver stress? If so, SD may not be the right choice given it's harshness on the liver.
minimal liver stress. if you want better absorption and perhaps a lower dose, try some bergamottin. Trisorbagen (or whatever it's called) is an expensive source, but there are others.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to say anything but then I saw the list and would have to say superdrol plus 4AD td sounds sick.

Btw, running 1200mgs of 4AD ED? Sounds a little much, but that's just me
If running orally, I think that 900 to 1200mg each day would be needed for it to be effective.

If made into a transdermal, I was going to go with 600mg each day.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
If running orally, I think that 900 to 1200mg each day would be needed for it to be effective.

huh??? 600mg transdermal? do you know how much gel that is??? you'd have to cover your body in it every damn day! 200mg TD is normal...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

I'd say experiment. Bust open a few caps and see if you can dissolve the stuff. If that isn't gonna fly, and you have enough, then go ahead and run it oral high-dose (I think 900-1200 would be right for oral, as the bioavailability is definitely compromised). As you know, the beauty of the t/d is that you do get such better absorbtion and less waste.

The 4-AD won't tax your liver excessively (non-methylated) so you could certainly run it with SD.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
huh??? 600mg transdermal? do you know how much gel that is??? you'd have to cover your body in it every damn day! 200mg TD is normal...
So 200 mg is a sufficient td dose...good to know. I could always start with that and bump it up if I don't feel it's an effective dose.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc/Epi would be a cleaner and less taxing cycle than the SD.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Havoc/Epi would be a cleaner and less taxing cycle than the SD.
TRUE! 4-AD and Epi or Havoc would be great because the Havoc/Epi would combat the 4-AD bloat nicely, yet add bulking potential sunstantially. You'd potentially get bigger, harder, stronger all at the same time, and your libido would be strong!! Nice idea!!!

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
200mg won't do squat. I'd say at the very LEAST 400mg, but wouldn't go under that.
dissolve 10g in 240ml, you've got ~40mg/ml...good luck getting 10ml of gel on you, even split up 2x/day it's a LOT.

perhaps i need to look at what kids are using nowadays, but i got plenty results @ 200mg/day of 4-ad TD back in 2004-2006.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dissolve 10g in 240ml, you've got ~40mg/ml...good luck getting 10ml of gel on you, even split up 2x/day it's a LOT.
At the very least, it sounds like it would be messy! :D Not sure it makes a difference to what you're saying but I hadn't planned to mix the powder in phlogel but rather in some Penetrate that I got from Nutra.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
When I ran 4-AD/1-test with an SD jump-start in '05 all I remember doing was putting the 'dermals on.

It was like 2 or 3 times per day just to get all the mL's into my skin.

It's a pain in the azz.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
When I ran 4-AD/1-test with an SD jump-start in '05 all I remember doing was putting the 'dermals on.

It was like 2 or 3 times per day just to get all the mL's into my skin.

It's a pain in the azz.
I remember it well.......