Sus knot

payner

payner

Awards
I'm on my 2nd week of Sustanon 300. I'm pinning 1ml twice a week. I have yet to experience pain during injections, only 10-12 hours later I'm sore as a goat. After Monday's pin I woke up Tuesday morning with a nice golf ball size knot on my cheek. I've tried rubbing that ****** down but no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions or encountered this discomfort before? This just may be a common effect from sustanon. I can also add that I feel extremely tired (until I step foot in the gym) This is my first aas cycle if you can't tell. Thanks

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That's a slightly high dosage for a first cycle. That may be giving you some lethargy.

The knot will go down over the next few days. Until then a heating pad and massaging may help a little. As long as it isn't painful, red, and warm to the touch accompanied by a fever, you will be fine.

payner

payner

Awards
Well I started with .5ml 3 times a week and to be honest I just didn't enjoy the stick that often so I went ahead with 1ml twice a week. What would you recommend? I wanted to get as much out of the sus as I could since I'm not stacking it.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You will be fine with that dose, but you are experiencing lethargy, so you may want to lower it to your original dose. It may or may not make a difference now, as it has a long ester or two in there. I would probably stick with that dose as long as there are no ther side effects, and take a little caffeine as needed. Just keep an eye on blood pressure.

payner

payner

Awards
Thanks for the info bro! I just finished Thursdays pin!! I'm looking forward to shoulders today. I Appreciate your wisdom!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
pin after you shower and pin slow. dont push it all in in 10 seconds. give it atleast a minute. sust is ususlay pretty thick and the prop in there will caus the soreness.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
pin after you shower and pin slow. dont push it all in in 10 seconds. give it atleast a minute. sust is ususlay pretty thick and the prop in there will caus the soreness.

Is there really enough prop in there to make a difference?

payner

payner

Awards
You've lost me, "What if these were the symptoms?" Can you restate the question

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
You've lost me, "What if these were the symptoms?" Can you restate the question

i believe he's referring to the description of the red, hot to the touch area accompanied by a fever... which is usually a sign of an abcess. If that is the case, seeing a doc is the recommended route

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
i believe he's referring to the description of the red, hot to the touch area accompanied by a fever... which is usually a sign of an abcess. If that is the case, seeing a doc is the recommended route
Exactly.