If you had $600 to spend on AAS what would your list look like?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just like to see what gear people prefer, and how they combine different compounds. So if someone, say Uncle Sam maybe :think: handed you $600 and you had to spend every penny on gear what would you buy with it?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30 bottles of mdrol!
I would throw in some havoc too.Realy it would be different types of designers tht have good feedback and enough cycle support to be ran with the designers.

Are you seriously doing this?I would get some designers and a nice tattoo!I pay taxes though and I'm behind two years. :sad:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I'm not doing this, hahah, I wish i had an extra 600 though, 30 bottles of m-drol, wow thats alot of variety, and would result in quite a liver disorder i think :think: Thanks for the input guys, I was thinking more along the lines of "real gear" not designer or PH.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I'm not doing this, hahah, I wish i had an extra 600 though, 30 bottles of m-drol, wow thats alot of variety, and would result in quite a liver disorder i think :think: Thanks for the input guys, I was thinking more along the lines of "real gear" not designer or PH.
Yeah I figured so but thats what I would do.They're legal.I wouldn't be spending that much though on something that would exire before I got to it.Just figured I'd play along.......

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't use them, you'd sell them a few months/years after they get the ban. Duh! You could buy 600 worth of pplex too, that would probably be a good investment.

azr101

azr101

Awards
Equ. and test C or E.

You can cut or bulk with the eq. And bulking with eq. and test is fantasmic.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dbol, test e, test p, tren, mast, anavar....ummm...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with as much GH as I could get for that price. If I couldn't get enough for 6 months, then I'd probably get either CJC or IGF/MGF combo.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
2 vials of Test E
2 vials of Tren E
Some Var, Winny, and the rest on Epistane or the like...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
600? eh thats a warmup! if thats all i had for a cycle i would get 150 shots of test and do a high dose test cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm a prop fan myself..

So, hmm..

8 vials of Test Prop
4 bottles of H-Drol
4 bottles of a reputable Epithio

That's what I'd do :). I'm a fan of designers, if you couldn't tell.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I'm a prop fan myself..

So, hmm..

8 vials of Test Prop
4 bottles of H-Drol
4 bottles of a reputable Epithio

That's what I'd do :). I'm a fan of designers, if you couldn't tell.
That looks very very nice to me! I might actually consider running that exact cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That looks very very nice to me! I might actually consider running that exact cycle.
hold up!

a cycle incorporating those 3 anabolics? or a cycle combining 8 vials of prop, 4 bottles of hdrol, etc... ?

the latter would be one seriously whacked and intense cycle, imo.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
test = ~$50 10ml, so but 12 and then resell them for %30 more than what id pay. That would be about $65x12= which leave me with $780....hahahaha $180 profit! Well i wouldn't do all that, if i did sell them, prolly double cause peopel are dumb.
IF i couldnt....
Test E/C
Winny
Masteron
Bulk then cut ;)

PS-TripD, you get my PM?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good to see uncle sam's money at work... after hearing all sorts of crap about people saving their refund this is what I've been waiting to hear.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
as much test base and test E powder, bulk tren acetate powder, and bulk primo powder that $600 can buy me.

suspend, inject, and enjoy :)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say some bulk Masteron powder, d-bol powder, and EQ powder, but unfortunately my powder source turned to the dark side so I guess I'm out of luck in that respect :sad: I'd have to settle for 60 ml of EQ, 2 grams of d-bol tabs, and 60 ml of Masteron. I want my powder!!!!!!! :rant:

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I'd say some bulk Masteron powder, d-bol powder, and EQ powder, but unfortunately my powder source turned to the dark side so I guess I'm out of luck in that respect :sad: I'd have to settle for 60 ml of EQ, 2 grams of d-bol tabs, and 60 ml of Masteron. I want my powder!!!!!!! :rant:
Same here, I can't find powder any where, no matter how hard I look.:sad:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here, I can't find powder any where, no matter how hard I look.:sad:
If you ever "find" one...thats a pretty good reason to NOT order anything. Also, ordering 30 bottles of m-drol would red flag. If these supplements are banned they will be illegal to posses. If a record shows you ordered 30 of them a month before the ban...well...i just wouldnt. Be smart

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
my 600 was already spent on 2 10ml bottles of test and dbol. But I guess thats innitiation for new guys. Now I'll know better. :bruce2:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that could of been had by me for a sixth of that... Live and learn man :)