Blood Test Results for Superdrol Cycle

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK I found this on another random website. I wanted to share how destructive superdrol can be in a short period.This is not my cycle, or bloodwork.Rather sobering to see it on paper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished a 30 day cycle of superdrol @ 30mg a day. I am 20 years old, it was my first anabolic cycle of any type, not necessarily the wisest decision of my life but oh well we live and learn. To specify Superdrol is: 2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol or that is what the bottle says at least. I used this cycle during a cutting phase with a low carb cycling diet and cardio ed. I got blood work done at week 3 of the cycle and here are the results just if anyone is curious. I'm only going to post up the categories that are important for the purpose of this entry....

Liver:
AST 88-high, bad
ALT 302- super high, BAD

Cholesterol: 255- bad
Triglycerides: 110
HDL: 13-bad
LDL: 220-bad
LDL/HDL ratio: 16.9- very bad

T3 uptake 48 H, normal would be 24-39 so my T3 uptake was high-good.

IGF-1: 125, On the Low end-not good

Testosterone serum: 39L very low
Free Testosterone 1.6L very low

* superdrol is not testosterone nor does it convert to test, but the raised androgens suppress endogenous T production*

Blood cells were all normal

FSH: <1.0 very low, expected
LH: .5 very low, expected
Estradiol: <10
SHBG <3 L

Thats about it. I just wanted to put this information up here for others to use for their own knowledge or curiosity. The cycle went very well. I am now on pct with clomid at 100mg a day since I was shut down pretty good. I made strength gains while loosing bodyfat, Overall I dropped 7 lbs in 30 days hardened up significantly and like I said increased weights on all lifts slightly, and that is with a caloric deficit!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Shut the hell down and all fecked up. I wonder if he used any support supps. He needs some Lr3 too..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Shut the hell down and all fecked up. I wonder if he used any support supps. He needs some Lr3 too..
Dude said he ran liv.52(4 caps) and antioxidants, clean diet.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Dude said he ran liv.52(4 caps) and antioxidants, clean diet.
Wow. I hope he still is, that should help get him normalized a little faster. Definitely sobering but good for all to see. This is why we don't take this kind of thing all the time. This kid is young too, but at least he sounds somewhat educated and did get bloodwork.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thing is that I ran SD for three plus weeks as a tester and drew blood while on at 50mg dose period at about week 2+ and my liver values were unchanged. I only used ALA and NAC.

Lipids and shut down are a given.

I don't know what it is that makes people respond differently but it is proof to me that it is not for everyone.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To specify Superdrol is: 2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol or that is what the bottle says at least.
It is my understanding that (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) is the chemical compound for phera-plex/phera-max, etc....NOT superdrol.

Superdrol is 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. I am holding a bottle of Designer Supplements SD in my hand right now.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I really think what DS originally came out with and what's out there now are two different things. the initial version seemed to be much cleaner according to the feedback

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It is my understanding that (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) is the chemical compound for phera-plex/phera-max, etc....NOT superdrol.

Superdrol is 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. I am holding a bottle of Designer Supplements SD in my hand right now.
I think that there are a few slight variations from different companies and clones. I'm not sure if AX's and Designer Supps' were exactly the same... Alot of times someone will have a clone but refer to it as the original. Basically the same compound and effects from my understanding.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with the theory that the original Designer Supps Superdrol may have been different (and better) than the subsequent "clones." I bought a bunch of the original stuff, and have found it to be very effective and very clean, with minimal side effects. And in a 3on/4off pulse, shutdown was basically non-existent. I love the stuff. [But I didn't get bloodwork, so my observations are very subjective.]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be candid, even the bottled stuff I have from the very very first lots is not as clean as the beta tester stuff was when I ran it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just because he said he had perfect diet doesnt mean anything, the dude could have been drinking beers 4 days a week.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
OK I found this on another random website. I wanted to share how destructive superdrol can be in a short period.This is not my cycle, or bloodwork.Rather sobering to see it on paper.

!
thanks for posting trip , very informative, this is the reason I`m leaving orals for good, syringes are the way to go(more gains, less sides)...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are multiple acceptable ways to name these androgens and there are definitely some companies that use this to their advantage...anyway, here are a few that are often mixed and matched:
2-ene = delta-2
5a-androst = etioallocholan
Estra = 19-Norandrosta
...and of course, 17a = 17 alpha

What made you post that up B? Did somebody edit or delete a post?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it myself and would not do so again. Too many sides for me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few points:

a) The original poster of this thread, at least what has been detailed here, never specified which brand he was using.

b) The original AX SuperDrol was the same, down to the source, as the original DS supplements SuperDrol. This fact has been confirmed by both Sledge and Dr.D, to my knowledge.

c) Clones of SuperDrol are often synthesized from Anadrol (supersaturated hence 'SuperDrol), and often synthesized poorly. This would explain the vastly damaged liver values.

d) 'Clean diet', and 'liv52' mean absolutely nothing to me. What was his diet before? What was his alcohol intake for months prior? What were his baseline levels? All that data is absolutely useless without baseline levels - period.

Chemically, 'Methylmasteron' should have a low side-effect profile, and that was reiterated with the original testers (see: B150, LeanOne (I believe, maybe you can confirm, B), ryansm). As I said though, Superdrol is easiest synthesized from Anadrol, and poor reactions may cause a laundry list of side-effects. In all respects, both the original DS and AX Superdrol should be very clean compounds.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished a 30 day cycle of superdrol @ 30mg a day. I am 20 years old, it was my first anabolic cycle of any type, not necessarily the wisest decision of my life but oh well we live and learn. To specify Superdrol is: 2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol or that is what the bottle says at least. I used this cycle during a cutting phase with a low carb cycling diet and cardio ed. I got blood work done at week 3 of the cycle and here are the results just if anyone is curious. I'm only going to post up the categories that are important for the purpose of this entry....

Liver:
AST 88-high, bad
ALT 302- super high, BAD

Cholesterol: 255- bad
Triglycerides: 110
HDL: 13-bad
LDL: 220-bad
LDL/HDL ratio: 16.9- very bad

T3 uptake 48 H, normal would be 24-39 so my T3 uptake was high-good.

IGF-1: 125, On the Low end-not good

Testosterone serum: 39L very low
Free Testosterone 1.6L very low

* superdrol is not testosterone nor does it convert to test, but the raised androgens suppress endogenous T production*

Blood cells were all normal

FSH: <1.0 very low, expected
LH: .5 very low, expected
Estradiol: <10
SHBG <3 L

Thats about it. I just wanted to put this information up here for others to use for their own knowledge or curiosity. The cycle went very well. I am now on pct with clomid at 100mg a day since I was shut down pretty good. I made strength gains while loosing bodyfat, Overall I dropped 7 lbs in 30 days hardened up significantly and like I said increased weights on all lifts slightly, and that is with a caloric deficit!
I don't know why when some people post up bloodwork online they don't put up a complete liver function profile. I'd be interested in seeing the alk phos and total/direct bilirubin levels also. However, the greater than 2:1 ALT/AST ratio surely notes fairly significant hepatic damage.

The thing is, when people post up blood work like this they often never give you the whole story as well as all the other factors in their life that may contibute to altered lab values. Such as, are they taking other prescription medications, drinking alcohol, taking pain killers(Narcotics/Nsaids/Acetaminophen), have a known(or unknown) prior contributing medical condition/family history(Especially with lipid profiles), and things of that nature.

I can honestly say being a medical professional myself i take lab results i see online with a grain of salt. As mullet stated above, what the h*ll is the point if you don't give baseline blood values to gauge the compounds overall effect on the body? However, even if you did that, there are still WAY too many unknown factors that can skew the results. The safe thing to do is if you're going to be doing things like this, make sure you have bloodwork done frequently to track your own levels.

Edit: Also a T3 Uptake level is a very misleading test. In fact, it does not measure T3 levels at all. It is an old test designed with a purpose of indirectly measuring T4(Thyroxine). It was developed before they were able to accurately measure T4 levels. If you want to measure the active total amount of T3 a "Free T3" level is what you want. Labs such as a TSH, Free T3, and Free T4 are good way to get an idea of your current thyroid situation.

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are multiple acceptable ways to name these androgens and there are definitely some companies that use this to their advantage...anyway, here are a few that are often mixed and matched:
2-ene = delta-2
5a-androst = etioallocholan
Estra = 19-Norandrosta
...and of course, 17a = 17 alpha

What made you post that up B? Did somebody edit or delete a post?
No. I just saw the original poster say superdrol followed by the chemical name and I went..hmm...wait a second, that does not look like superdrol to me.

So I broke out my bottle. The little research I did on the chemical name the OP posted up came up with the p-plex type products. The chemical name that I posted up and researched came up with superdrol. So I drew a conclusion based on my limited research. I may be wrong. I may not. For all we know what the label said may or may not even be what is in the product he used anyway.

I really despise these naming convention. They mislead even the smartest of us and give me doubt most times of what one is actually...really consuming when they take this stuff...and the posted negative OR positive responses.

I'm in agreement with Mullet's and T-1's points as well FWIW

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chemically, 'Methylmasteron' should have a low side-effect profile, and that was reiterated with the original testers (see: B150, LeanOne (I believe, maybe you can confirm, B), ryansm). As I said though, Superdrol is easiest synthesized from Anadrol, and poor reactions may cause a laundry list of side-effects. In all respects, both the original DS and AX Superdrol should be very clean compounds.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21374-superdrol-tester-brodus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21256-lean-ones-superdrol.html?highlight=superdrol
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/24378-los-superdrol-feedback.html?highlight=superdrol
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21218-superdrol-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21223-superdrol-live-right.html?highlight=superdrol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21931-superdrol-structure-release.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/22038-superdrol-final-draft.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/22899-next-superdrol-sale.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/26900-2nd-batch-sd.html

I can't seem to remember if there were other testers but cannot find ryansm as one in my research.

I will say again, and it is not at all a slight or challenge to anyones integrity: the beta material that I used to test was very very clean, with a great sense of well being and outgoingness with no lethargy and little to no negative response aside from some scalp itching and some cramping at higher doses. The very next time I ran it it was what I believe to be the very first batch. These were bottles that I got directly from Matt. It was not the same. I was lethargy, depressed, and that sense of well being was simply non existent. Why? You be the judge. Based upon what you/we know about synthesis, material purity and CoA coming out of China I could speculate many things. One speculation that I do not make is that any individual involved would, or did, anything other than manufacture product with materials that they were suplied.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
This is why I only do 3 weeks @ 10mg or nothing at all. :)

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results have you gotten with that protocol?
Both times I have run this cycle I got around 13-15lb gains after pct was over. This was about the same as my 4week sd/11oxo cycle so I figure that I might aswell be safer and do a lower dosage and shorter length if it's going to yield the same results for me.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both times I have run this cycle I got around 13-15lb gains after pct was over. This was about the same as my 4week sd/11oxo cycle so I figure that I might aswell be safer and do a lower dosage and shorter length if it's going to yield the same results for me.
That's pretty much as good as most guys that run it at 10/20/20 or higher...great results!...have you ever had bloodwork done after such a run?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty much as good as most guys that run it at 10/20/20 or higher...great results!...have you ever had bloodwork done after such a run?
I actually get bloodwork done every few months due to a thyroid condition. Everything has always been spot on. :)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually get bloodwork done every few months due to a thyroid condition. Everything has always been spot on. :)
Cool...I haven't run SD yet (only 1-AD, PP and Havoc) but I have some on hand that I may use in the future...I had always thought I would run the standard 10/20/20 protocol but your experience makes me want to try a 10/10/10 to see what kind of gains I can make on a minimal cycle.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Cool...I haven't run SD yet (only 1-AD, PP and Havoc) but I have some on hand that I may use in the future...I had always thought I would run the standard 10/20/20 protocol but your experience makes me want to try a 10/10/10 to see what kind of gains I can make on a minimal cycle.
Definately. SD is scary stuff (in my opinion) and it's very powerful, even at low doses (i wish I could find a 5mg or 7.5mg cap of it). 20mg gave me back pumps and that was about it, no increased gains or anything.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately. SD is scary stuff (in my opinion) and it's very powerful, even at low doses (i wish I could find a 5mg or 7.5mg cap of it). 20mg gave me back pumps and that was about it, no increased gains or anything.
Did you find that your gains leveled off or stopped in the third week?...reason I ask is some users report the majority of their gains were made in the first two weeks of use.

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Aqua-- I like your SD 10mg/day x 3 wk cycle idea. What kind of PCT have you done following that?? And I'm just curious, how many of those SD 3-weekers have you done??

Sharia

Awards

The dude was running this crap at 30mg....... Of course those are the values that he would get back. How long did he run this cycle? Most people run a 10/20/20 cycle. Im planning on running a cycle of m-drol at 10/10/10 or maybe a 10/10/20

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Did you find that your gains leveled off or stopped in the third week?...reason I ask is some users report the majority of their gains were made in the first two weeks of use.
Most of my gains came in weeks 2 and 3 and continued through PCT.

Over four months after my cycle and I'm still up around 200lbs in the morning when I weigh myself.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Aqua-- I like your SD 10mg/day x 3 wk cycle idea. What kind of PCT have you done following that?? And I'm just curious, how many of those SD 3-weekers have you done??
I've done three SD cycles, two of which were 3 weekers. My PCT that I used (had a serm in case of gyno flare up) was Trans-Res (both straight up and from AI's Post Cycle Support), I3C, and Alpha Drive. There was next to no testicular shrinkage during both the 3 week cycles and my otc pct brought me back to very quickly. I'm an advocate of PCS.