Decca and Test E help

K

kodunn

Awards
Hey fellas,

Just lookin to get a green light for my first injectable cycle from some of you vets out there. Plannin on runnin..

Decca @ 300 mg/wk for wks 1-10
Test E @ 450 mg/mk for wks 1-12

for PCT ill be running Nolva starting two weeks after the last test shot dosing as follows...

wks 1 & 2 40mg/day
wks 3 & 4 20 mg/day

I have cabergoline to combat possible decca induced gyno, but should I dose it throughout the entire cycle? or only if and when gyno occurs? how should it be dosed? (have found varrying and conflicting information concerning this)

Any other advice yall can offer is welcomed and appreciated

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i would start your PCT 1 week after instead of 2.
other than that looks good

have fun, and get some coco butter and java soap for the stretch marks to come

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fun:hammer:

K

kodunn

Awards
Thanks guys, Ill definitely look into that nunes. Got plenty of time to iron out the kinks before I start

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start pct 2 weeks after last test shot, this is standard time tested protocol, 1 week from the last shot you'll be far more suppressed by exogenus test (it has a half life of about 6-7 days), recovery begins after the aas have fully exerted their effects, not before.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
dkkon .... have you ever personally run a cycle of test? or any injection cycle?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
reguardless he has a valid point. ive started pct earlier and later and find no difference. normaly ill start my pct a week after my last shot, and each time i recover just fine with bloodwork to show me im not just retarded.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
F PCT! what the he!! is that anyways? who needs it? ... haha sorry its been a long night (a good night, but long one)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dkkon .... have you ever personally run a cycle of test? or any injection cycle?

As a matter of fact I'm running one at this very moment ;), not that you need to have used steroids to have a good understanding about them, My father is a renowned WWI historian but he obviously never personally fought in. I hope you didn't take what I said earlier in the thread personally dude, I meant no offense and I'm sure you know what you're talking about, I only meant to weigh in also... I just think it makes more sense to not start pct when the test has only exerted half of it's effect (ie: half life 6 days) Obviously he'll start when he wants, I just wanted him to have every bit of advice he could get, I assume that you agree with me there :) BTW you are obviously a proponent of starting 1 week after the last shot, I have heard of this but have never talked to anyone who does it, do you think this is supperior to waiting 2 weeks? If so why? Just curious. BTW looking good sportsbro.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
one thing that bothers me around the boards is seeing people saying to never run deca without test to minimize libido and test suppression sides, ok test will work on cycle but deca its a very long acting ester and after the cycle when off the deca and test, effects will continue to have an exist(and if deca its suppresive , well deca +test its 100% suppresion for sure) and when on pct you`ll not run test so ...
what I many times see its people saying that they took 6month to recover libido after a deca cycle but lets clear one thing, even if they had stacked with test the problem will subsist after the cycle.
deca IMO should be run in short cycles and low dosages , not to become a mass monster but to help joints to survive at weight overload and probably a good drug to people who only use aas in a mild manner.
for me more important than test its hcg on a long deca cycle

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
deca at 200mg EW while cutting to save my joints. good posting

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
deca at 200mg EW while cutting to save my joints. good posting
Cutting?????????read the post again
I made a general post about test/deca and suppression not for people who is cutting, but since you mentioned I dont expect people to bloat with 200mg deca.
By the way a lot of gurus out there (see books by ALR, Dave Palumbo, George Spellwin among others )defend the use of deca on this means , using AAS increase strenght and with that the joints will suffer and deca can help with that but its a controversial discussion and I `ll not discuss it with you so spare me of your irony
Again what I was trying to say its that using test with deca only solve test suppression while on cycle, but that will not solve the problem while on recovery, I don't like to see guys saying only to run deca with test and forgetting the post cycle problems that a cycle like this can bring(the deca **** can live for a very long time after the cycle is over , it doesn't matter if you had run test or not (and I`m sure you dont want to use test on pct , do you?)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ive never had a problem recovering from 16 wees of deca at over 600mg i still recoverd to normal levels in 4 weeks.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ive never had a problem recovering from 16 wees of deca at over 600mg i still recoverd to normal levels in 4 weeks.
lucky you , do some web search and you`ll see a lot of soft bone people, I now some guys come out great but does it worth to try knowing the possible consequences?
I doubt it

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
the internet is full of parrots and garbage information which is why i tend to avoid google searching or listening to ppl on forums who probly weight 180 lbs and never ran AAS before.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
the internet is full of parrots and garbage information which is why i tend to avoid google searching or listening to ppl on forums who probly weight 180 lbs and never ran AAS before.
from big cat`s profiles:

For those of you looking to use nandrolone as your only steroid, be aware that the gains on nandrolone are not only mild, but also quite hard to maintain. Nandrolone, in the first place due to its combined estrogenic/progestagenic properties, is quite suppressive of the natural testosterone production. Since it actively participates at three receptors its very quick and merciless when it comes to giving negative feedback to the release of gonadotropin releasing hormone from the hypothalamus. But then one also has to take into account its affinity for esterases, making it stay active in the body significantly longer than most hormones. Because that means upon cessation of nandrolone-use you'll still be under quite suppressive conditions, there simply isn't enough intrinsic anabolism available to support the mass you gained, resulting in a rather quick and inglorious reduction of weight

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
many ppl i know have used deca alone and made great gains, i have used it solo also with a dbol jumper and made solid gains. just because somebody says it on the internet doesnt make it true. who the hell is big cat?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
many ppl i know have used deca alone and made great gains, i have used it solo also with a dbol jumper and made solid gains. just because somebody says it on the internet doesnt make it true. who the hell is big cat?
as I said , good for you to come back fine but I really think its better not to do long deca cycles ( at least that's what a lot of scientists and chemists say), I trust science more than your word but that doesn't mean I don't respect your experience.
I could put millions of articles that say that long deca cycles are dangerous if you love your balls but for you its a waste cause you always come back fine...

I just want to warn all the others that if you haven't got the same lucky that n666 you can be heading for disaster , so please do a research first and then take your chances ...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya on that. cycles can be long as if bloodwork is done to ensure pct sucess. also people seem to think they can avoid using hcg during pct of cycles 12 weeks or longer OR with the use of deca or tren. my pct has hcg as well as both clomid for 2 weeks and tamox for 4. so its a pretty strong post cycle. i agree with u tho that people will jump on deca test and Dbol with tamox as their pct and wonder why their **** is limp 3 weeks after pct is over.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
is that a joke? i get blood work done every 2 weeks on cycle and every month off cycle and my test levels are always within normal range when off. 600mg of deca really isnt that much and ive been cycling for over 8 years under doctors supervision. i dont need you to tell me to "research".

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:fool2:
Man please don't bring crap information to the boards...
for your own sake: RESEARCH

Maybe you should read some of the other posts Neph has made, In which he states that he is close to getting his pro card, Has frequent blood tests and has used just about every AAS compound in existence, not to mention HE WEIGHS 260!! Not a fat @ss 260, maybe, just maybe he has some idea what he's talking about, so stop being a d*ck, he has every right to weigh in on the issue, just as you do.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
Maybe you should read some of the other posts Neph has made, In which he states that he is close to getting his pro card, Has frequent blood tests and has used just about every AAS compound in existence, not to mention HE WEIGHS 260!! Not a fat @ss 260, maybe, just maybe he has some idea what he's talking about, so stop being a d*ck, he has every right to weigh in on the issue, just as you do.
have you seen him?
I really don't think its a good advice to suggest deca solo cycle for 16 weeks, if he`s using hcg(not advisable to use for long periods also) on cycle I can close my eyes but nunes is right when he says that deca is a drug that can bring a lot of future suppression sides

z06

z06

Awards
Hey fellas,

Just lookin to get a green light for my first injectable cycle from some of you vets out there. Plannin on runnin..

Decca @ 300 mg/wk for wks 1-10
Test E @ 450 mg/mk for wks 1-12

for PCT ill be running Nolva starting two weeks after the last test shot dosing as follows...

wks 1 & 2 40mg/day
wks 3 & 4 20 mg/day

I have cabergoline to combat possible decca induced gyno, but should I dose it throughout the entire cycle? or only if and when gyno occurs? how should it be dosed? (have found varrying and conflicting information concerning this)

Any other advice yall can offer is welcomed and appreciated
Cycle looks good to me bro. Just keep the caber on hand if any prolactin induced gyno arises, no need to take it throughout cycle. For dosing I usually just do .5mg eod or e3d. Others have said to use hcg on this cycle, which would be a safe bet, but to be honest you're not running too high of doses so I doubt it will be an issue.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
just one more thing to clarify this discussion,
Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Nandrolone Esters in Oil Vehicle: Effects of Ester, Injection Site and Injection Volume -- Minto et al. 281 (1): 93 -- Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics
in this study made by organon(the creators of deca) we see that only 100 mg of deca cause almost 100% test suppression, well with 600mg and a 16 week cycle (without hcg while on) I suppose the balls will stay with the size of xtra small raisins in the end, and then the worst part, nandrolone esters can stay in the body for more than 12 months(depends on the individual) so this conjunction of factors can indeed be a real problem .
About hcg I got to say that people should read this thread :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/87070-hcg-usage-cycle.html
cause this is a helpful but also dangerous compound if we want our balls at 100% after a cycle

z06

z06

Awards
is that a joke? i get blood work done every 2 weeks on cycle and every month off cycle and my test levels are always within normal range when off. 600mg of deca really isnt that much and ive been cycling for over 8 years under doctors supervision. i dont need you to tell me to "research".
If there's one thing I've realized about AAS is that everyone responds differently when it comes to gains and recovery. It's always smart to get frequent blood work done on and off cycle, which unfortunately many don't do and take it for granted that all their levels are in check. Yes you can run just about any compound solo, including deca, as many do. I don't advise this because I know that "I" personally experience suppression easily off deca and tren. There is no rule that test has to be in there, it's just highly recommended for various reasons, and in my opinion even a low dose would be extremely beneficial. It's good that you know your body, how it reacts to compounds, follow up with blood work, etc. so I really don't see anything wrong with you personally running deca only since you seem to bypass the bad sides of it. I've never ran it solo, so what kind of gains do you usually see?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
when did i ever say solo?? 16 week deca was not solo at all it was with test and primo. i HAVE ran deca solo but back before i had a strong grasp on AAS. i still made decent gains but ill be the first one to say deca should never be used alone. do people do it? yes MANY people run deca solo. is it better with test? MUCH better. and to be honest i dont use deca anymore for bulking because of price vs results, its better for joints while cutting, its like having freakin wd40 in ur joints :p

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
when did i ever say solo?? 16 week deca was not solo at all it was with test and primo. i HAVE ran deca solo but back before i had a strong grasp on AAS. i still made decent gains but ill be the first one to say deca should never be used alone. do people do it? yes MANY people run deca solo. is it better with test? MUCH better. and to be honest i dont use deca anymore for bulking because of price vs results, its better for joints while cutting, its like having freakin wd40 in ur joints :p
OK but as I stated on the previous posts test will only temporarily(while on) solve the test suppression but then on pct the problem will subsist , maybe not for you but for a lot of people a test / deca long cycle will be a pain in the a** to recover...
deca,in a scientific point of view, is the most difficult drug to recover ,

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea deca is hard to recover from, i would say tren is worse tho

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
nephilim didn't recomend using deca at 600mg for 16 weeks. he was just stating previous experience.

also everyone body is different, thats why there is no set in stone cycle length, mg per week, or anything like that.
i am all for researching and knowing what you are putting in your body and what it is doing, but experimenting is also part of the learning process. you have to find out what works best for your body.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you seen him?
I really don't think its a good advice to suggest deca solo cycle for 16 weeks, if he`s using hcg(not advisable to use for long periods also) on cycle I can close my eyes but nunes is right when he says that deca is a drug that can bring a lot of future suppression sides

He wasn't suggesting solo decca he was discussing adding it in at a low dose to help joints, and he put up the part about 16 weeks at 600/wk as an example, but that makes what you said make at least a little sense, anyhow, before you start railing on someone at least make sure you thoroughly read the whole thread...

Last edited:
nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, I believe we have an agreement so let's stop the drama...

My advice is : research, research and more research about the compounds we are thinking of putting in our body ,only like this we cant make perfect cycles and avoid nasty sides.
we are were to share some knowledge not to make ironies with posts from others or trying to seem more smart than the rest , so lets move on

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
yea deca is hard to recover from, i would say tren is worse tho
neph , I have 2 questions , since you do blood tests after your cycles when you come off from a deca cycle do you recover your test levels 100%(after pct of course) as before cycle or you notice a slight decrease?
have you ever done a eq solo cycle , and if you do how was your after pct test levels when compared to deca?