Combatting lethargy?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm in the last 2 weeks of my p-plex/m-drol cycle, and I've got lethargy pretty tough right now. Easy suggested 100mg DHEA. What are some suggestions for lethargy? All I want to do is sleep and it's getting to be a bit much.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm in the last 2 weeks of my p-plex/m-drol cycle, and I've got lethargy pretty tough right now. Easy suggested 100mg DHEA. What are some suggestions for lethargy? All I want to do is sleep and it's getting to be a bit much.
PLCAR might be of some use.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Methyl B12 has helped me. NutraPlanets Geranimine capsules will sure get your motor running if your looking for a stim.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
DHEA (as you said) helped me out, but eventully i had to face facts and cut my cycle short, either that or stay "on", feeling like it was a chore to get off my ass and go to the gym, depends on how bad your feeling....listen to your body it knows whats right, better than your mind ever will.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
See that's the thing. My body is saying "fuk. I want to sleep and grow. Go to sleep leave me alone." I mean I woke up this morning and I'm a pound heavier than I was yesterday. I'm growin like crazy. Just I feel like sleeping constantly. Got some DHEA going to try that out for now.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
carbs. superdrol + insufficient carbs = lethargy.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
But it's the feeling of being tired and not wanting to move or anything, not like a hypoglycemic feeling.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
oh i hear ya. i get that kinda lethargy from high doses anabolics, i will sit down and just not want to move at all. honestly i just drink a coke wen i get like this.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I've been gaining enough as it is, I'll up the carbs with a couple of meals and see how it turns out. Thing is, is if it's not carbs and I increase them too much, then I don't want to have some strong insulin response and then have an even worse case of lethargy.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i think ul be ok. carbs should be very high while bulking anyway. as of now im using superdrol for 3 weeks to jump my cycle, and i gota say this stuff is legit. 10 lbs in 8 days. im eating about 800g carbs a day and im BLOATED as **** but have had no issues with lethargy.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Try 5-10mg of NADH first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before eating. Also, try 50mg of pregenolone and 20mg vinpocetine with breakfast.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Cocaine is good for lethargy but the problem is you'll want more every 15 minutes. Methamphetamine is a bit better as it has a longer half life...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
No but in all reality 2 of my favorite stims are geranium oil extract (1,3-dimethylamylamine) and PEA (w/ hordenine or a MAOI). Nice enrgetic, motivational rush with no nervousness. I heard from a good friend that the racetam's work really good for lethargy too. Strange because they're brain boosters & not stims but a friend swears by piracetam to avoid lethargy.

Neuron

Neuron

Awards
No but in all reality 2 of my favorite stims are geranium oil extract (1,3-dimethylamylamine) and PEA (w/ hordenine or a MAOI). Nice enrgetic, motivational rush with no nervousness. I heard from a good friend that the racetam's work really good for lethargy too. Strange because they're brain boosters & not stims but a friend swears by piracetam to avoid lethargy.
What's your basis for taking hordenine with PEA?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
What's your basis for taking hordenine with PEA?

That's how companies sell it, capped together. Probably based on stuff as such:

Deamination of hordenine by monoamine oxidase and its action on vasa deferentia of the rat.

Barwell CJ, Basma AN, Lafi MA, Leake LD.
School of Pharmacy, Portsmouth Polytechnic, Hampshire, UK.

The selectivity of the naturally occurring amine, N,N-dimethyltyramine (hordenine) for monoamine oxidase (MAO) and its action upon isolated vasa deferentia of the rat was investigated. Hordenine was deaminated by rat liver MAO with a Michaelis constant of 479 microM and maximum velocity of 128 nmol (mg protein)-1 h-1 compared with 144 microM and 482 nmol (mg protein)-1 h-1 for tyramine. Studies, with selective irreversible inhibitors of MAO, showed that hordenine was a highly selective substrate for MAO-B of liver and that it was not deaminated by the MAO-A of intestinal epithelium. In contrast to tyramine, hordenine did not produce contractions of isolated vasa deferentia. However, 25 microM hordenine potentiated contractile responses of vasa, from control animals, to submaximal doses of noradrenaline and inhibited responses to tyramine. It did not alter responses, to noradrenaline, of vasa denervated by chronic pretreatment of rats with guanethidine. Therefore, it appears that hordenine acted as an inhibitor of noradrenaline uptake, in isolated vasa deferentia. These results indicate that dietary-hordenine is unlikely to be deaminated by intestinal MAO as this is predominantly MAO-A. Consequently, it is likely to be absorbed and could affect the sympathetic nervous system, by virtue of its action as an inhibitor of noradrenaline uptake.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
From the caps I've gotten though, it seems to me Hordenine is either a very weak MAOI or it takes a while to work. I believe it's the latter. I've taken the recommended dose of 1-2 caps, also up to 4 caps at once with little to no effects. However I tried taking 2-3 caps & another 2-3 caps 15 minutes later and this produced a pronounced effect. After some research I found that Carnosine to be possibly a more potent MAO than Hordenine. So I tried taking the dose of 2-3 caps, and 2-3 caps 15 minutes later - only each time with beta alanine. This produced an extremely strong, almost unbearable effect. But in my experiences with PEA, the effects are always very short lived regardless of how pronounced they are.