With Summer Ban #A on the way - are the 'Estra-4,9' compounds worth jumping on?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
OK I seen in forum after forum of 16-17-18 year olds RAVING about these compounds. I believe it all started with the shady American Cellular Labs marketing scamming with their 'partner' brick & mortar stores direct at the young crowd. So you see forums all over with young children raving about these DARE I SAY - 'Tren Compounds'. And I do HATE to say it but for popularity reasons ONLY. So they're non-methyl. Some say they're solid for a few pounds of mass with minimum sides - but so is H-Drol. PA and one other chemist I've seen review these Estra-4,9 compounds both basically say they're crap and have very little conversion. Now for those of you that have strong experience in PH/PS's over the last few years including an Xtreme Tren (or clone) compound - where do you guys see their place among the big boys (Super, Halo, Phera, Epi)? That is - if they even have a place. If they really do have some great advantages the other popular guns don't have please share - before it's too late! :food:

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Good thread topic, I've been pondering picking some up myself, so I'm looking forward to seeing some feedback here. :thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
OK I seen in forum after forum of 16-17-18 year olds RAVING about these compounds. I believe it all started with the shady American Cellular Labs marketing scamming with their 'partner' brick & mortar stores direct at the young crowd. So you see forums all over with young children raving about these DARE I SAY - 'Tren Compounds'. And I do HATE to say it but for popularity reasons ONLY. So they're non-methyl. Some say they're solid for a few pounds of mass with minimum sides - but so is H-Drol. PA and one other chemist I've seen review these Estra-4,9 compounds both basically say they're crap and have very little conversion. Now for those of you that have strong experience in PH/PS's over the last few years including an Xtreme Tren (or clone) compound - where do you guys see their place among the big boys (Super, Halo, Phera, Epi)? That is - if they even have a place. If they really do have some great advantages the other popular guns don't have please share - before it's too late! :food:
I really just wanted to comment on your sig...is that for real?? there are some stupid people out there........

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
haha thats like the greatest thing ive ever seen lol. So sad though...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i just ran a 3 week (personal issues) cycle of tren xtreme from american cellular labs - i went from 225 bench sets to 275, pullup sets from body weight to a 35 plate. i had very little sides, all noted in my log. i would call it an excellent product. though i will mention that i have very little experience with any of the other PH's. promagnon gave me very little gains - 2 pounds, and the SD clone i ran gave me none (bunk batch imo, because i've heard great things about it). pplex sides were too much for me - back pumps drove me insane. on tren, i gained about 5 pounds of mass (all muscle) - my frame is almost maxed out though. most of my friends that have ran this gained 8-9 pounds on cycle. after PCT i kept 4 pounds of the gain, and all strength gains. anyways, the log of my cycle is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/85295-american-cellular-labs.html hope this helps answer your question ziquor - PM me if you have other questions about this product i can help you with. P.S. i'm also 31, so gaining muscle is harder at my age.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I feel this is an interesting topic as well. I picked up one bottle of Tren Xtreme (or vice versa I can't remember which one) just for use in a cut later on. But if it's that good, I don't want to be cut short a year from now when I might want to run it again.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yea my sig is real unbelievably. I usually get my sig's outta random sites that have product reviews on them and sadly it's usually some 17yr old reviewing Superdrol - haha :gore: Back to subject though I never got any of the dienolone products because way back when - like most people - I thought they were progestins and I don't do progestins at all - never will. But since the info sourced a couple months ago that they're dienolone precursers they sound more interesting. I have so much stockpile though of "the big 3" and Epi too. The pro-dienolone reviews I've seen vary from a few reviews where they got no results - to a few decent reviews which usually are comprised of an average gain of 5-8 pounds with little to no sides. Thing is I'm not sure if I wanna waste anymore dough when that basically describes Halo & Epi too only it seems Halo/Epi add a bit more mass than the Dienolone's. :think:

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I personally like this compound and have many friends who have had good results with it. One "expert" on here claims it has high anabolic value without conversion, all the while having a high conversion rate.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
black dragon labs makes a (halo-tren). never tried it but it looks like a great combo all in one. with a good PCT should be great overall kept gains.

dizi24

Awards
I know a few who have run in it and said it was basically 1,4 AD Bold with bad sides. Doesn't sound like a very good product IMO.

On a side note, what is with the Tren obsession among teens? I was back at my old high school doing some work with the football/baseball teams, and the amount of kids taking these Tren products was astounding. I talked about 6 kids out of doing a Tren Xtreme cycle and scared the crap out of a few 16 year old kids taking them. Dumbasses.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
just to throw this out there- i'm running it stand alone and i am very pleased. up to 206 yesterday after 3 weeks- began at 197. muscles feel tight/hard....might have to grab a couple more bottles

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I know a few who have run in it and said it was basically 1,4 AD Bold with bad sides. Doesn't sound like a very good product IMO.

On a side note, what is with the Tren obsession among teens? I was back at my old high school doing some work with the football/baseball teams, and the amount of kids taking these Tren products was astounding. I talked about 6 kids out of doing a Tren Xtreme cycle and scared the crap out of a few 16 year old kids taking them. Dumbasses.
Have run both of those compounds, I can honestly say that 19-Nor Dione is not at all like 1,4AD. You typically will see good results at two weeks with 19-Nor Dione(at around 50-120mg ed), whereas 1,4AD might take over four weeks to become slightly noticeable(at around 600-1200mg ed). 19-Nor Dione doesn't generally impact the libido as bad on cycle either. 1,4AD is overrated IMHO, b/c of its generally weak effects and high cost. Its the one compound out of the three that I won't really miss at all. FWIW, 19-Nor Dione is popular because the MAX MUSCLE franchise was almost the sole distributor for the ACL brand. High School kids were basically having this product pushed onto them when they went into the stores and its popularity has spread like wildfire by word of mouth.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has anyone run these tren-like products for a full 8wk cycle?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So what is in these Tren products? Are they progestins?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
just to throw this out there- i'm running it stand alone and i am very pleased. up to 206 yesterday after 3 weeks- began at 197. muscles feel tight/hard....might have to grab a couple more bottles
How's your mood been? Side effects? Also what dose are you running and what dose do most people run on this?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
So what is in these Tren products? Are they progestins?
No I guess they convert to Dienolone. The whole progestin thing started with them marketing it being 'one molecule away from Tren'. And the companies that released it even called it a progestin. I used to think it was a progestin as well since most products that are 19-Norandrosta typically are. I wanna stay away from progestins but since it's not one, now it's peaked my interest.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

One thing that really bothered me about these products is 99% of the logs/reviews I found were 16-17 year old dudes, strange...

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
How's your mood been? Side effects? Also what dose are you running and what dose do most people run on this?
my mood has not changed- even a little more agressive in the gym. i am using 90 every day- once or twice a week i will do 60mgs usually off days.
for some reason i had a terrible headache 2 days in a row but it is cool now. other than that no sides.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
my mood has not changed- even a little more agressive in the gym. i am using 90 every day- once or twice a week i will do 60mgs usually off days.
for some reason i had a terrible headache 2 days in a row but it is cool now. other than that no sides.
It could potentially be BP elevation. It probably wouldn't hurt to monitor that a bit closer.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It could potentially be BP elevation. It probably wouldn't hurt to monitor that a bit closer.
Slo since you get around so much - what would you say the most reputable brands of 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione are?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Slo since you get around so much - what would you say the most reputable brands of 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione are?
I have no current experience with the latest brands that have popped up, but by looks and reputation, it would be T-Roid or Cyclo-Tren.

Harley

Awards
I did 6-weeks Trenaplex at 150mg/day and did not see ANY benefit whatsoever. Either this stuff is total crap or I just don't respond for whatever reason.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I ran Extreme tren and P plex. Good strength gains, a little size. Very VERY hard shutdown. I will not be doing that again.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just curious on this one. What do you guys think about a T-roid/3-AD combo. shut down might not be too bad with those 2 compounds.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how much the Non 17a Pheraplex in the 3AD gets into your system. I've yet to see a log of 3AD (employees not included obviously) where it was ran solo and yielded any gains. And 3-4 pounds or less in a month aren't gains considering everyone who takes it (3AD) is instructed to take 20grams of healthy fat with each dose. Taking 20grams of healthy fat 2-3 times a day alone, without any hormones, will easily add 4-5 pounds of mass in a month.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on how much the Non 17a Pheraplex in the 3AD gets into your system. I've yet to see a log of 3AD (employees not included obviously) where it was ran solo and yielded any gains. And 3-4 pounds or less in a month aren't gains considering everyone who takes it (3AD) is instructed to take 20grams of healthy fat with each dose. Taking 20grams of healthy fat 2-3 times a day alone, without any hormones, will easily add 4-5 pounds of mass in a month.
Hmm, good point....I got fat as hell of of the extra MCT's in Muscle Milk so.....:fool2:
Anyways I have not run any tren PH's but think they might be beneficial in a stack seeing as how they are non methylated. Might have to pick up a few before there gone for good. Thinking it might be well suited for a recomp stacked with say H-drol? or maybe Epi? What do you guys think?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, good point....I got fat as hell of of the extra MCT's in Muscle Milk so.....:fool2:
Anyways I have not run any tren PH's but think they might be beneficial in a stack seeing as how they are non methylated. Might have to pick up a few before there gone for good. Thinking it might be well suited for a recomp stacked with say H-drol? or maybe Epi? What do you guys think?
With it sounding so mild and being almost completely anabolic it seems it's make a great lean bulk with H-Drol.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Check out my workout log @ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/74281-start-over.html Weekly updates added to first post on thread, scroll away.

My cycle started with CEL H-Drol then bridged to Xtreme Tren. The Xtreme Tren was great and fast acting. If you decide to use this product make sure to have blood pressure supps. I decided to cut the Xtreme Tren part of the cycle short due to vacation and blood pressure. I had to lower my dose the last week and still got great results.
I'm on my 2nd week of PCT and feeling solid good. I've lost a little weight, some I suspect water, some work getting in the way and not eating often enough.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Check out my workout log @ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/74281-start-over.html Weekly updates added to first post on thread, scroll away.

My cycle started with CEL H-Drol then bridged to Xtreme Tren. The Xtreme Tren was great and fast acting. If you decide to use this product make sure to have blood pressure supps. I decided to cut the Xtreme Tren part of the cycle short due to vacation and blood pressure. I had to lower my dose the last week and still got great results.
I'm on my 2nd week of PCT and feeling solid good. I've lost a little weight, some I suspect water, some work getting in the way and not eating often enough.
Awesome info - I was thinking of running them together. I just got a bunch of Clonidine tablets - blood pressure med. It works great at lowering BP & its effects are nearly instant. Plus I read a bunch of studies that say it increases HGH/IGF levels. Perfect for On cycle.