Furazadrol stack (cutting cycle advice?)

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, it’s that time of year again…cutting, cutting, cutting. Actually, come to think of it, I’m always cutting. Oh well…

Anyway, here’s what I’m planning on running for the month of July, just a nice, quick 4 weeker, which is a bit of a departure from my last few 6 - 8 week cycles.

I think it should make for a nice cut, but I always appreciate feedback, and I'm wondering if I don't need to dose so high, given the compounds I'm stacking.

Week 1
Methoxy TRN 3mg daily
Furazadrol 200mg daily
Thyrocuts II
Thyrotabs
Venom Hyperdrive
Napalm

Week 2
Methoxy TRN 4.5mg
Methoxy TST 8mg
Furazadrol 200mg
Thyrocuts II
Thyrotabs
Venom Hyperdrive
Napalm (w/ clen)

Week 3
Methoxy TRN 4.5mg
Methoxy TST 8mg
Furazadrol 200mg
Thyrocuts II
Thyrotabs
Venom Hyperdrive
Napalm

Week 4
Methoxy TRN 6mg
Methoxy TST 8mg
Furazadrol 200mg
Thyrocuts II
Thyrotabs
Venom Hyperdrive
Napalm (w/ clen)

P.C.T.
Week 1, 2
Nolvadex 40mg
Clomid 100mg
6-oxo (Trione) 300mg

Week 3, 4
Nolvadex 20mg
Clomid 50mg
6-oxo (Trione) 600mg

Naturally, I’ll be running milk thistle, hawthorn berry, b complex, multi, and drinking water like a fish. Training will involve cardio 5 days a week for 45 – 60 minutes and a three day split for weight training.

What’cha’all think?? I’m wondering if I really need to run furaz at 200mg for it to be effective in this stack. I’ve heard that’s the way to do it, but since I’m already running TRN alongside it (and TST at a high dose the last 3 weeks), I don’t know. Anyone want to weigh in? I may also just stick to 4.5 mg on the TRN, given that I don't really want to experience the sides it's known for at that dose.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea man chill with all the fatburners, be nice to your heart. diet will determine how you recomp not supps. ur stack looks good i would say just pick one of the fatburners, napalm ( cause its got clen u say ? ) would be the best.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've researched that part quite a bit. Just to clarify, Thyrocuts and Thyrotabs are not fat burners. They're two versions of T2 (3,5 and 3,3) known to work very synergistically, and neither is a stimulant. Napalm is a topical fat burner and even the version to which I've added clen exhibits no stim sides. The only actual fat burner is Venom Hyperdrive, and that is definitely a necessity for appetite control.

PHs don't burn fat. The ones I've selected are great cutters, but they're not going to burn any fat.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is your cycle do as you like IMO i would run no fatburners at all during a steriod cycle. If your looking to burn fat go with the burners and the other stuff but good luck however you go bro:dance:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
TRN is going to negatively impact your BP as it is. Do not add stims to the mix or you'll be asking for problems.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TRN is going to negatively impact your BP as it is. Do not add stims to the mix or you'll be asking for problems.
While I appreciate all the input, I've got to disagree with the aversion to stims in a cutting cycle. Many people agree that its the best way to keep your appetite in check while your stomach turns into a black hole because of the phs. And This will be my third go with TRN, so I'm not really new to the compound and how my body reacts to it.

I've run Venom with every cycle I've done over the past 2 years with no problems, including a cycle of TRN and prostanazol, and one of halodrol, TRN and winztrol stacked with T3. I never had any problems. My family has a history of high blood pressure (though thankfully I do not), but as a precaution, I already take blood pressure support year round (a mix of hawthorne berry, garlic, valerian root, red yeast and some other heart healthy goodies), and I have a home testing kit which I consult with at least three times a week (daily when on cycle), and my BP never goes beyond 125/80.

Again, I appreciate the input, but all the non-hormonal components are staying as is. What I'm particularly interested in is my question regarding dosages for the hormonal products.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is your cycle do as you like IMO i would run no fatburners at all during a steriod cycle. If your looking to burn fat go with the burners and the other stuff but good luck however you go bro:dance:
I'm actually running the same thing right now, minus the phs and with the addition of DCP, IGF-1 and Drive for a little primer action, then taking June completely off any supps before I start cycle in July.

Ph's, however, do not help you burn fat. None of them do. Some are better candidates for cutting cycles because they dry you out and harden the muscles (ie: all the zol clones, TRN and its clones, propadrol, furazadrol, etc.), but no ph is going to actually burn fat (unless you're referring to the fact that building muscle helps burn fat... but that's kind of a roundabout way of looking at it). I average 3 cycles a year, always cutting cycles, and always with stims to help burn fat and keep appetite down. I've always found it to be very effective, and safe if you do things properly.

I'm not trying to argue with you guys, I hope you understand, and again, I appreciate your taking the time to make suggestions. I'm just adding to the dialog from my own experiences.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You should have put a disclaimer at the beginning that read:

I have done this before and know how my body reacts to these products used at the same time. No need for the concern.

Just kidding man. Good luck on your cycle. I'll likely be running one that is similar soon(sans the stims of course). BTW, I'd think that Nolva and Clomid would be more than adequate for PCT.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should have put a disclaimer at the beginning that read:

I have done this before and know how my body reacts to these products used at the same time. No need for the concern.

Just kidding man. Good luck on your cycle. I'll likely be running one that is similar soon(sans the stims of course). BTW, I'd think that Nolva and Clomid would be more than adequate for PCT.
Sorry about that! I knew I was forgetting something!!

Thank you. Yeah, you're going to run what, the TRN, TST and Furaz together? How are you planning on dosing?

I ask because in the past I dosed the TRN (GL's version) at 4mg, had no TST and ran the zol at 200-300mg. I've heard that 200-300 is also the sweet spot for furaz, but I don't know how necessary it'll be with 8mg of TST and 4.5 of TRN.

If it helps, I'm 5'11", 205lb. and probably around 15-16% at present, though as I said above, I've got a non-hormonal cut going right now that should prove effective at lowering that some by the time I start.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that! I knew I was forgetting something!!

Thank you. Yeah, you're going to run what, the TRN, TST and Furaz together? How are you planning on dosing?

I ask because in the past I dosed the TRN (GL's version) at 4mg, had no TST and ran the zol at 200-300mg. I've heard that 200-300 is also the sweet spot for furaz, but I don't know how necessary it'll be with 8mg of TST and 4.5 of TRN.

If it helps, I'm 5'11", 205lb. and probably around 15-16% at present, though as I said above, I've got a non-hormonal cut going right now that should prove effective at lowering that some by the time I start.
I'm going to run a T-Roid(Prodienolone AKA 19-Nor-Dione)/Furazadrol stack for 6 weeks. The dosing will be T-Roid at 60mg and Furazadrol at 200mg throughout. The main focus of my cycle will be seeing how well PLCAR aids the cycle to see if its usage is warranted enough for future runs.

Anyhow, Furazadrol is a nice addition to your cycle, b/c it helps to alleviate the prolactin related sides associated with TST/TRN. At your weight 200-250mg would likely be adequate for Furazadrol doing. The only thing I see being overkill is the inclusion of Trione during PCT. I'd probably wait to run it, after the Nolva/Clomid and just keep it at 300mg for that time. That's just me though, b/c many people would disagree with that suggestion as well.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a T-Roid(Prodienolone AKA 19-Nor-Dione)/Furazadrol stack for 6 weeks. The dosing will be T-Roid at 60mg and Furazadrol at 200mg throughout. The main focus of my cycle will be seeing how well PLCAR aids the cycle to see if its usage is warranted enough for future runs.

Anyhow, Furazadrol is a nice addition to your cycle, b/c it helps to alleviate the prolactin related sides associated with TST/TRN. At your weight 200-250mg would likely be adequate for Furazadrol doing. The only thing I see being overkill is the inclusion of Trione during PCT. I'd probably wait to run it, after the Nolva/Clomid and just keep it at 300mg for that time. That's just me though, b/c many people would disagree with that suggestion as well.
Thanks dude. Yeah, I'm hoping I don't have to worry about gyno, since I'm clearly not predisposed, and I'm keeping the TRN at 4.5mg. The TST itself doesn't negatively impact that, does it??

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude. Yeah, I'm hoping I don't have to worry about gyno, since I'm clearly not predisposed, and I'm keeping the TRN at 4.5mg. The TST itself doesn't negatively impact that, does it??
Yeah, it would seem they both do, but I have not personally used either.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it would seem they both do, but I have not personally used either.
Damn! I definitely don't want that. Luckily, I alway make sure I have my nolva on hand before I start, so if I notice anything, I'll start taking it immediately.

Aren't you worried about the same with the T-roid? That 19-nor is the same compound as tren-x, and I've read that the sides are the same as TRN's. As a matter of fact, on thesinner's ph profile sticky it says that.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I definitely don't want that. Luckily, I alway make sure I have my nolva on hand before I start, so if I notice anything, I'll start taking it immediately.

Aren't you worried about the same with the T-roid? That 19-nor is the same compound as tren-x, and I've read that the sides are the same as TRN's. As a matter of fact, on thesinner's ph profile sticky it says that.
I have used 19-Nor dione(Finigenx Magnum) with great success in the past. My dosages of 60mg(actually kind of low) along with Furazadrol should be fine. I am also planning to use mucuna pruriens(a dopaminergic)on cycle as a preventive measure.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used 19-Nor dione(Finigenx Magnum) with great success in the past. My dosages of 60mg(actually kind of low) along with Furazadrol should be fine. I am also planning to use mucuna pruriens(a dopaminergic)on cycle as a preventive measure.
Does macuna work well? What are your experiences with it? I've heard it mentioned before, but never used it myself. A quick search turned up a site that sells it for $7.99 (60 caps @400mg). For that price, I think I'd definitely be willing to give it a go. You can never take too many precautions, I think.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Does macuna work well? What are your experiences with it? I've heard it mentioned before, but never used it myself. A quick search turned up a site that sells it for $7.99 (60 caps @400mg). For that price, I think I'd definitely be willing to give it a go. You can never take too many precautions, I think.
Its worked well in the past for me. I like to use Lipotrophin PM myself.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its worked well in the past for me. I like to use Lipotrophin PM myself.
Not a bad idea, at all!!! I completely forgot that it had macuna in it! Plus you get the late night appetite control of the banaba and the non stim pm fat burner effect...(uh oh. some people on this thread are really going to freak out now!)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the PCT is a bit overkill either run the clomid for 100/50 with the nolva 40/40/20/20 or cut the trione and run it after the serms or start week 4 and stay low.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Great discussion guys, I'm with Slow on holding off on a fat burner while on this ph cycle but as you've said it has worked in the past, let us know if you do you run it. I'd be interested in following along to see how things go.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey TG how goes? How you liking the IGF-1? Are you bulking while on it? I wouldn't use it during a cut, could possibly be a waste, but definately could be a good addition to your PCT.

Are you going keto for this cut as well? It's the only way I can cut now...gets the cravings for carbs out of my system and makes it easier to diet. Whats your diet going to look like on this?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Hey TG how goes? How you liking the IGF-1? Are you bulking while on it? I wouldn't use it during a cut, could possibly be a waste, but definately could be a good addition to your PCT.

Are you going keto for this cut as well? It's the only way I can cut now...gets the cravings for carbs out of my system and makes it easier to diet. Whats your diet going to look like on this?
Hey what's up, man? All is good. I'm not actually takig IGF-1...though i wouldn't mind it ;) . I'm presently doing AN's IGF-2 and Drive, which is actually working out for me.

Wasn't planning on doing keto. My usual diet is pretty tight. I usually do egg whites w/ veggies for breakfast (mushrooms, onions, green peppers, etc.), carrot and celery sticks mid-morning snack w/ green tea, lunch might be a tuna salad (w/ fat free miracle whip) on whole grain w/ a salad and a light n' fit yogurt, mid-afternoon apple, pre-workout protein shake, post protein shake, and dinner, which would usually be baked or grilled chicken or fish w/ steamed or roasted vegetables and a salad. On non-workout days I omit the second protein shake. What's your keto look like?

I've decided to change this cycle up. I'm thinking of keeping all the same, except the phs would be furazadrol 200mg e/d, and 11-oxo 300mg e/d.

Only problem is I'm still shut down from my last havoc cycle (finished pct last Monday). My original plan of starting in July would've given me the necessary time off in between, but I'm going to play it by ear and see how soon I bounce back. If anything, I may just wait until August or September. Just picked up some Diesel Test extreme, so hopefully that gets me back on track soon. F'n hate being shut down! :sick:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
F'n hate being shut down! :sick:

Just go on forever! No more pct to worry about ;) I'm about to go on TRT myself due to having low-normal baseline test and not being able to make it budge.

I'm not on a keto diet anymore, I've basically been allowing myself a lot of carbs and a lot of saturated fat recently. I don't want dieting to affect my next bloodwork that I'm going to do. BUT, when I was doing a keto diet, it was a lot of evoo, a lot of protein and a lot of animal fats, and maybe 2 salads a day. I probably wasn't getting enough veggies in, but I was eating a lot of spinach. It was pretty easy actually, took me 2 weeks to really get into keto though, I had to cut out BCAA's and stick with l-luceine instead for cardio.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Just go on forever! No more pct to worry about ;) I'm about to go on TRT myself due to having low-normal baseline test and not being able to make it budge.

I'm not on a keto diet anymore, I've basically been allowing myself a lot of carbs and a lot of saturated fat recently. I don't want dieting to affect my next bloodwork that I'm going to do. BUT, when I was doing a keto diet, it was a lot of evoo, a lot of protein and a lot of animal fats, and maybe 2 salads a day. I probably wasn't getting enough veggies in, but I was eating a lot of spinach. It was pretty easy actually, took me 2 weeks to really get into keto though, I had to cut out BCAA's and stick with l-luceine instead for cardio.
TRT huh? Could be fun. But I understand you need to do a prostate exam first...which is not fun at all. You planning on going the gel route, or pinning bi-weekly?

I need to read up more on the keto diet. From what you're describing, it sounds a lot like the way I normally eat (although my carbs have become a little more moderate recently, though still under 60g daily).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the prostate exam is more for people on or starting TRT who are close to their forties. Either way, small inconvenience lol. My endo wanted to start me on gels/cream with no hcg. I said no. I'm now seeing a urologist in 1 week and going to talk to him about hcg/t-cyp/a-dex. I'm thinking of bi-weekly IM shots. I'm comfortable with pins.

Yeah it sounds like you wouldn't have much of a problem going keto if you tried...just need to drop those carbs down below 20 and up the fat intake a lot at first. I'm probably starting another keto diet in a few weeks.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I think the prostate exam is more for people on or starting TRT who are close to their forties. Either way, small inconvenience lol. My endo wanted to start me on gels/cream with no hcg. I said no. I'm now seeing a urologist in 1 week and going to talk to him about hcg/t-cyp/a-dex. I'm thinking of bi-weekly IM shots. I'm comfortable with pins.

Yeah it sounds like you wouldn't have much of a problem going keto if you tried...just need to drop those carbs down below 20 and up the fat intake a lot at first. I'm probably starting another keto diet in a few weeks.
hcg/t-cyp/a-dex sounds pretty damned good. Have you looked into the frequency you need on cyp? It was my understanding that it needed something like every other day.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cyp and enanthate are almost the same. I could probably get away with taking it once a week, but am going to aim for twice weekly to keep the levels normalized. If doing eod, I would look into sub-q injections with a slin pin.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
cyp and enanthate are almost the same. I could probably get away with taking it once a week, but am going to aim for twice weekly to keep the levels normalized. If doing eod, I would look into sub-q injections with a slin pin.
test-e makes you hold a lot more water than cyp, though, doesn't it? in any case, best of luck with this. Sounds like it should work out great.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No test-e only has a slight difference in the esterization. One additional chain or something like that, but where it comes to time release, they are about the same as each other, and the compound (test) is exactly the same in each.

TRT shouldn't cause water retention, not unless you're going superphysiological with your doses and create a reason for estrogen to shoot up. That's what the arimidex is for though..to balance things out if necessary.

Yeah I'm hoping I get things balanced out quickly and that the urologist is cool with t-cyp + a-dex. I know he's cool with hcg, but I don't think I can use hcg as a primary means of trt.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
No test-e only has a slight difference in the esterization. One additional chain or something like that, but where it comes to time release, they are about the same as each other, and the compound (test) is exactly the same in each.

TRT shouldn't cause water retention, not unless you're going superphysiological with your doses and create a reason for estrogen to shoot up. That's what the arimidex is for though..to balance things out if necessary.

Yeah I'm hoping I get things balanced out quickly and that the urologist is cool with t-cyp + a-dex. I know he's cool with hcg, but I don't think I can use hcg as a primary means of trt.
Well, I wish you luck with that man. I've never had much luck with doctors prescribing things I want, personally. But I know there are plenty out there who do listen to and consider what theirs patients are asking for. Hopefully yours will set you up. Keep us posted.