1st cycle questions

Brunor1337

Awards
some notes of interest: I train for strongman not bodybuilding i'm 6'4 310ish atm with 15-17% body fat approx. I would'nt mind cutting a little fat but its not my main goal, my goal is strength.

i'm looking for some informed opinions just before I start this cycle

Mdrol: 10mg ED 1st week, 20mg ED next 2 weeks (3 week cycle)
Cycle support : recomended dosage on bottle throughout 3 week cycle and pct
PCT: Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and cycle support

Should I use a cortisol blocker in my pct if i'm only concerned about strength? If I do use a cort blocker when should I start using it?

Lastly should I take an AI during my pct? If yes when should I start taking it?

I'm an advanced lifter with a solid backround in powerlifting and athletics but I am very new to cycling. I greatly appreciate any advice concerning this cycle.

thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
some notes of interest: I train for strongman not bodybuilding i'm 6'4 310ish atm with 15-17% body fat approx. I would'nt mind cutting a little fat but its not my main goal, my goal is strength.

i'm looking for some informed opinions just before I start this cycle

Mdrol: 10mg ED 1st week, 20mg ED next 2 weeks (3 week cycle)
Cycle support : recomended dosage on bottle throughout 3 week cycle and pct
PCT: Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and cycle support

Should I use a cortisol blocker in my pct if i'm only concerned about strength? If I do use a cort blocker when should I start using it?

Lastly should I take an AI during my pct? If yes when should I start taking it?

I'm an advanced lifter with a solid backround in powerlifting and athletics but I am very new to cycling. I greatly appreciate any advice concerning this cycle.

thanks
Cort blockers are a good thing following any cycle. Reason being is that your body will be in a catabolic state until your body kicks test production back up.

A.I's are good the last 2 weeks of pct at a low dose, not needed, but a good idea.

Brunor1337

Awards
start cort blocker same day i start pct?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

Brunor1337

Awards
Question: I know tamoxifin citrate is active ingredient in nolva, but should it be dosed the same? since i based my dosage off nolva

Brunor1337

Awards
still no luck, anyone know if dosing on tamox is same as nolva? just not sure if its the exact same thing

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the conversion of tamoxifen citrate to tamoxifen(Nolvadex) is as follows.

15.2mg citrate=10mg tamox

30.4mg citrate=20mg tamox

60.8mg citrate=40mg tamox.

And yes i can back up my claim so if anyone has any doubts ill post a copy of the literature that comes with a real box of tamoxifen tablets.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In most cases the conversion is already accounted for...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
In most cases the conversion is already accounted for...
There would be no need to differentiate between the two if they held the same amount of actives.

If you can find lab results that back up your theory i would love to hear it. But like i said i have a write up from CP Pharmaceuticals Ltd specifically illustrating the difference between the two. Im goin to go with a laboratory analysis.

You guys are free to do what you like but you cant argure the fact that that there is a conversion between the two as i illustrated above.