Need input on this cycle

1. Need input on this cycle

Hey guys, I am currently running LGP 1-t Hydroxytest at 2 squrts/twice a day. I am in week 4 and am going to stop cycle around Saturday, or whenever bottle runs out. Here's my question. I have some methyl-1-test on the way for me "cow", and i already have nolva for post cycle. Do you guys think I should run the methyl-1-test as soon as my transdermal cycle ends, or to hold off, run post cycle, and then save the methyl-1-test for a whole differenct cycle later. Thanks

2. Save it for a different cycle. From what I have read and since I haven't found any feedback for it, you will want to stack the Methyl with Test., so get some 4AD to stack with it. Others are stack hydroxy with it too.
    •   

3. BUMP, need some suggestions guys

4. csakiges hit it right on the head, you will want some form of test in there.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

5. Not to rain on anyones party but Why do you guys keep recommending to run another type of test with the Methyl. I would think otherwise unless your gonna run it at the end of the methyl cycle to aid in recovery and supression issues. I would recommend more 4-ad but thats me. I think I also read a mod or two saying the same thing. I could be wrong, which I normally am but thats what I get for thinking at 1am.

db
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need input on a cycle
    By dslfam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:09 AM
  2. Need input on next cycle-14 weeker
    By Wyatth1222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 11:48 PM