Very worried

getschwoll

Awards
Ok I am definitely way too young to be taken any kind of steroids or ph's. I got sucked into it all and took havoc for 2 weeks. I am immediately getting off. Im very worried about stunting my growth. What are the chances that I have. I know there is not an exact number or percent, but is it very likely. I have nolva on hand. Should I take this or just take my chances with 6 oxo because I have heard nolva stunts growth.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
mail me the rest of your havoc and you shall have your answer...

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
Ok I am definitely way too young to be taken any kind of steroids or ph's. I got sucked into it all and took havoc for 2 weeks. I am immediately getting off. Im very worried about stunting my growth. What are the chances that I have. I know there is not an exact number or percent, but is it very likely. I have nolva on hand. Should I take this or just take my chances with 6 oxo because I have heard nolva stunts growth.
freaking out is probably a bigger hazard to your health.

getschwoll

Awards
16......yea im an idiot i know. So is this something to be worried about. first week at 20mg second week at 30mg. What should I cycle off on.

brandon615

Awards
next day air yourself a bottle of post cycle support...
but its really hard to give a minor advice on steroid pct becuz these products werent meant to be taken by someone your age.
and also your not suppose to be postin about steriods at your age but i guess its better to try and help you out then jus leave ya hangin.

brandon615

Awards
And seriously dont panic man, your young and you only did two weeks so you will more than likely recover fine.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wouldn't worry. You should be just fine.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

hmhh i wouldnt worry to much about it since you only did 2 weeks and you did the right thing by getting off it, which is real hard to do at times .. i dont think u need to take nolva .. u can take 6 oxo ..wont hurt you .. and might want to look into some type of cycle support or life support(hawthorn berries/saw palmetoo/ milk thistle).

good luck bro

getschwoll

Awards
i hav been on saw palmetto, milk thistle, glycogenics (joint support), multi vitamin, fish oil, and gla forte. So my cycle support was good. I hav been doin it right besides the fact tht im 16. Too many kids were blowin up and i felt like i had to keep up with the game. Its not worth it i know.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol. No one that has commented is medically qualified or has examined you to say that you are 'fine'. This is brotellegence at its best.

getschwoll

Awards
yes im aware. but dont remind me.:aargh: Ha a little reassurance is enough to stop me from wiggin out.

brandon615

Awards
yes im aware. but dont remind me.:aargh: Ha a little reassurance is enough to stop me from wiggin out.
You really shouldnt worry. You did it for two weeks. I know a 16 yr old who took 40mg epi for four weeks and went and got a check up and the doctor said he was completely fine. I am in no way advising kids to take steriods, rather just telling you a true story that happened to someone i know. I get tired of reading these post that say your gonna get ***** tits and eff yourself up if you take this. But i do agree that a cautious approach is best and that taking steriods before you are fully developed is stupid.

With all that said i hope i dont get flamed lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really shouldnt worry. You did it for two weeks. I know a 16 yr old who took 40mg epi for four weeks and went and got a check up and the doctor said he was completely fine. I am in no way advising kids to take steriods, rather just telling you a true story that happened to someone i know. I get tired of reading these post that say your gonna get ***** tits and eff yourself up if you take this. But i do agree that a cautious approach is best and that taking steriods before you are fully developed is stupid.

With all that said i hope i dont get flamed lol

Without the doctor knowing he was on steroids or knowing what to look for, whos to say he is fine?

brandon615

Awards
Without the doctor knowing he was on steroids or knowing what to look for, whos to say he is fine?
Im not sayin he got blood work to prove anything but he had no liver pain to complain about and also no testicular atrophy and libido is fine. Im sayin when he got his physical his doctor didnt find anything abnormal.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
getschwoll..

without going to an endocrinologist and getting yourself checked out there isn't any way to know for certain that you are in perfect health... however, since you were on Havoc for such a small amount of time, I'm convinced that you'll be just fine. Don't worry. Take the 6oxo that you have and leave roids alone 'till you're older. Focus on solid training, a good diet, and natty anabolics (creatine, etc...).

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
yeah stick to the nattys for real, when i was 16 all my friends were coming up some juicing some not, and i didnt come up at all, now two of them are pretty much bald (note they continued use) and have pretty obvious gyno. to be honest IMO i think ull be fine man. i didnt come up till i started eating and really applying myself to lifting

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
another great question (it's hypothetical, you don't have to answer it obviously) is how the hell a 16 year old who hasn't seen a doctor yet has a bottle of Nolva.

getschwoll

Awards
another great question (it's hypothetical, you don't have to answer it obviously) is how the hell a 16 year old who hasn't seen a doctor yet has a bottle of Nolva.
I know people. Just like anyone else.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious. It seems like you knew what you were taking (since you have multiple cycle support supplements on hand already and had a PCT planned which would take some researching). What made you all of a sudden freak out since you were ok with messing with hormonal stuff at the beginning? Just out of my own curiosity.

I agree with Reaper though. No matter how likely or "confident" someone is in saying you are perfectly fine that can't be 100%. Probable yes, but until you get yourself checked out than there will be some risk (comes with the territory of underage steroid use.) Just be vigilant on what/if any bodily changes you see and just don't be afraid to see a doctor if need be.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
havoc at the playground... wow that was wack!:run: