First time Mdrol user

Brunor1337

Awards
I'm starting my first cycle of Mdrol and this is what I think it should look like

Mdrol 4 weeks 10mg a day first week, 20 mg next 3 weeks,
cycle support recomended dosage throughout 4 weeks and pct of Tamoxifen Citrate aquired from research site

questions: do I need to take anything else during pct other than Tamoxifen Citrate ? do I need to take something like 6oxo or novadex xt after I take the Tamoxifen Citrate?

I'd appreciate any knowledgable advice, thanks

Brunor1337

Awards
why is this the wrong section? and which would be the correct one?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroid section

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-drol does not need to be run more than 3 weeks and I would say you also need a cortisol product for pct and some liver protectant for the nolva may want to continue the Cycle Support in pct

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i read it like 5 times thinking i had read it wrong,lol, guess its not just me
pretty sure he was trying to say that u have 1,500 posts and u should know that questions about steroids go in the steroid section.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure he was trying to say that u have 1,500 posts and u should know that questions about steroids go in the steroid section.
Yeah, but he wasn't the OP. He was the first guy to tell the OP that he put his thread in the wrong section.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but he wasn't the OP. He was the first guy to tell the OP that he put his thread in the wrong section.
o yea didn't catch that. maybe he was trying to add to his point. o well

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i though nos was the OP. My bad. I was like man i know ive seen you post in the steroids section before. Forgot to add the razz smiley as i was just razzing you but your not the OP so the jokes on me lol. Sue me

Flick

Awards
Anyway, back on subject... I wouldn't run your M-Drol past week 3, because on the fourth week you're not going to see any gains that would be worth taking the negative sides you'll get. Usually people's gains start tapering off towards the end of the third week, so it makes sense to stop the cycle here and begin PCT with your tamox.

As far as your dosing regimen, it looks good, but you didn't give enough info for us to really help you out.

So, just to clarify.. Three weeks of M-Drol at 10/20/20, and then four weeks of Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20. Should do you good if everything else falls into place. Oh, and I'd recommend dosing 10mg ED for the first 3 days before bumping it to 20mg ED for the rest of the first week. As long as you do well for the first three days, it would be alright to bump it up. I don't recommend bumping the dose past 20mg ED at any point, even if you think it's not working. If it doesn't work for you at lower doses, it won't work at higher doses.

Good luck!

Brunor1337

Awards
2 questions, what is ED? and i'm having trouble finding out what dosages I should take on my SERM which is Tamoxifin Citrate. I'm 6'4 310ish atm and for the most part find myself being fairly resistant to low dosages of much anything.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Brunor1337

Awards
I think i'm ready to start the cycle but Flick mentioned I did'nt provide enough info for good feedback, so what kind of info should I have given?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 questions, what is ED? and i'm having trouble finding out what dosages I should take on my SERM which is Tamoxifin Citrate. I'm 6'4 310ish atm and for the most part find myself being fairly resistant to low dosages of much anything.
what's ur body fat percentage?

Brunor1337

Awards
No clue probably around 15% i'm no body builder I train for strongman competitions

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No clue probably around 15% i'm no body builder I train for strongman competitions
alright. was gonna say weighing that much i didn't know how much experience u had lifting. was gonna say if ur just starting out you'd wanna cut some fat first. but apparently u already know what ur doing

Pugonater

Pugonater

Awards
Brunor you lie your more than 15% bf you are so weak for your size
you need me to train you i would make you a beast

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brunor you lie your more than 15% bf you are so weak for your size