test-e vs. test cyp

babyconan23

Awards
Okay, ive read that they are basically the same thing but is 2cc's (400mg) of test cyp gonna give the same results as 2cc's(500mg) of test-e?
Thanks

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What? Test E has 1 less carbon that gives it a tad more testosterone than ester weight. Test C has less active testosterone than Test E.....not a huge difference between the 2 though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Per 100mg this is the breakdown of active test between the 2 esters...

Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This seems kind of trivial to start a thread about, but I guess if you won't take 20 seconds to search I'll answer you question :trout: No, 400mg of cyp will not equal 500mg of Enan. In fact 500mg of cyp will be just shy of 500mg of enan when it comes to test amounts. And for next time here's some great advice :gotsearch:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i guess he is.

uh bud just use whichever one is cheaper because there is no significant difference.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i concur, iv used both and can tell no difference

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I suggest Test E simply for the fact that I prefer to jam that javelin on Mondays and Thursdays only!!! ;)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Okay, ive read that they are basically the same thing but is 2cc's (400mg) of test cyp gonna give the same results as 2cc's(500mg) of test-e?
Thanks
Although the question has been answered, I will throw out 2 cents, and maybe expand a little on the points made. Clearly your test cyp is 200mg/cc while your test-e is 250mg/cc, so in this case, the 2cc of test cyp IS less test than the 2cc test-e, 400mg vs 500mg, so there is a difference. Im not going to get into a semantic argument, but in this case the test-e would be stronger/more test per 2cc shot, if cost was a factor, and both items being equally priced, then clearly the test-e is the way to go. As was already said in an equal mg to mg comparison, there is essentially no difference, other than ester activity length/duration, but in your scenario there is absolutely a difference because of the greater mg in the test-e shot.

Hope this helps a little bit.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know.....I did quite a bit of work in the past for some UG labs.....and lets just say that unless you're getting some human grade euro gear, the chances are very high that you're going to get enan either way....lets just say its something I know.....

holyintellect

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost I have always thought that if I was running an UG lab I would never go throught the trouble of selling two different compounds that are almost the same. Just buy whats cheapest per milligram of test (200mg/ml x 20ml = 4000mg test)