Stop ****ing Saying 'TREN'

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenbolone is 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one, is most often injected in its Acetate or Enanthate ester forms, and is not sold commercially.

Please, for the sweet fvcking love of Jesus Christ, STOP making 'Epi/Tren', 'Tren or Havoc', and 'TREN HELP!?', threads.

If you bought it in a store, or over the internet on a retailer: it is not Trenbolone, does not contain Trenbolone, does not convert to Trenbolone, and never will do any of the aforementioned things. You are not taking Tren.

Thank you.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

I have been thinking the same thing for a while. Please stop!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:woohoo:

goaussiego

goaussiego

Awards
dude that doesn't make sense, it may not be real trenbolone but its the name of the supps out there (trena by fastaction) what are you supposed to call it?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude that doesn't make sense, it may not be real trenbolone but its the name of the supps out there (trena by fastaction) what are you supposed to call it?
Dude, it does make sense. 'Tren' is Trenbolone, in its ester forms, not Trena, Trena-Plex, Tren-X, and so on. Those companies intentionally capitalize on the name in order to cross-promote.

Call it by its trade name, it is not Tren.

goaussiego

goaussiego

Awards
yeah fair enough , i wasn't trying to take the piss

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank the Lord! ive been calling a few people out on this too. Its not just Tren either but that seems to be the most common.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
lol agreed! i keep thinking ppl here are running tren with PH's and it scares me.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Thank you mullet. Calling these products tren irritates the hell out of me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
people would get neg repped if that was possible. newbs...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
OMFG I just bought some tren11!!! I heard you don't need a PCT i'll just use some 6OXO11!!!!!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
haha oral tren? take it for 4 weeks and if u live youl be heeeeeyyyuyuuuugggeee

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenbolone is 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one, is most often injected in its Acetate or Enanthate ester forms, and is not sold commercially.

Please, for the sweet fvcking love of Jesus Christ, STOP making 'Epi/Tren', 'Tren or Havoc', and 'TREN HELP!?', threads.

If you bought it in a store, or over the internet on a retailer: it is not Trenbolone, does not contain Trenbolone, does not convert to Trenbolone, and never will do any of the aforementioned things. You are not taking Tren.

Thank you.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Excellent!. I think I have an E-Crush on Mullet!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
people would get neg repped if that was possible. newbs...
You would be in the negatives if i had anything to do with it:whip: jk

but good posting Mullet. The "tren" phs floating around seem the most scary ones to me as well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irrespective of how potent the 'Tren-labelled' compounds are, it just annoys me to the brink when I see 'Tren' and it has nothing to do with Trenbolone A/E.

It's almost as if 57 people a day say your name wrong; after awhile, you're going to snap.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
thank you. It's not the people's fault, it's the marketing. Well, ok, in order for the pseudo-steroid type of names to be successful, obviously there are ignorant people out there buying into it (or else most of the bs steroid scamming sites couldn't exist) but it is really annoying for those of us who like to make sure of exactly wtf we're buying to hear people talking about tren, deca, etc. only to find out they're talking about a legal alternative or a bunk product.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
It reminds me of when Gaspari came out with "Novadex" or "Novedex" or whatever, with the specific intent on getting people to confuse it with nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate). This was particularly alarming because of the fact that newbs were jumping into PH/PS and even AAS cycles and mistakenly assuming that all they need to take for PCT is this "Novedex" garbage. To me, it seemed like total poaching, but I guess by today's standards (in the ever-so-ethical supplement industry), it's just par for the course.

Small wonder people are referring to these so-called "Tren-whatever" PH/PS's as Tren, and some are surely thinking they are indeed taking Trenbolone.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It reminds me of when Gaspari came out with "Novadex" or "Novedex" or whatever, with the specific intent on getting people to confuse it with nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate). This was particularly alarming because of the fact that newbs were jumping into PH/PS and even AAS cycles and mistakenly assuming that all they need to take for PCT is this "Novedex" garbage. To me, it seemed like total poaching, but I guess by today's standards (in the ever-so-ethical supplement industry), it's just par for the course.

Small wonder people are referring to these so-called "Tren-whatever" PH/PS's as Tren, and some are surely thinking they are indeed taking Trenbolone.

One of the many reasons I HATE gaspari products and will never purchase from them. What also bothers me is after DS released Superdrol all the clones that came out....

Mdrol
MegaDrol
ButtDrol
HyneeDrol
NewbieDrol
TrollDrol
MegaDrol
AwesomeDrol
DumbAssDrol
EpiDrol

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
:aargh:

Dont pop a gasket now:

:toofunny:

Just close your eyes and go to your happy place, clear your mind of all things * T-R-E-N *

:clap2:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mullet what are you on? I want some!

You have been b!tch slapping people alot lately it seems! :thumbsup: :toofunny:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna stack Tren with SuperdrolNG, and both of the 3AD's. Will Gaspari's Novedex be sufficient PCT?
[The moral of this story is, many products have gay names.]

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Excuse the "noobness" of this question, but I'm a bit ignorant to Trenbolone. What exactly are all these "Tren-Blah" supps (usually Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) that are out there?

I just read one particular supp's write-up talking about how it's the "closest thing to real Trenbolone" and has "similar binding affinity."

Btw, good call on this thread, because for someone such as myself (not really knowing anything about Trenbolone in general) it's REALLY confusing when people are talking about all these "tren" supplements because I don't know jack about either, it's just never been a compound I've cared to look into until recently.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw, good call on this thread, because for someone such as myself (not really knowing anything about Trenbolone in general) it's REALLY confusing when people are talking about all these "tren" supplements because I don't know jack about either, it's just never been a compound I've cared to look into until recently.
Exactly, this is why it's bad news when people throw around that label.

Those products are mostly FinigenX clones, I believe, are -dienes, and are not nearly as powerful as Trenbolone.

Flick

Awards

Thank you.
So you're telling me the Tren I picked up at GNC isn't really a steroid? Man, dang it! So should I still PCT with Novedex XT? ;)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, this is why it's bad news when people throw around that label.

Those products are mostly FinigenX clones, I believe, are -dienes, and are not nearly as powerful as Trenbolone.
I personally believe that any random company could have named the 19-Nor Diene product Prodienolone(much more accurate)and had better sales. They've just copied Pharmagenx with the "Tren" name and write up, which was inaccurate from the beginning.

PTRC

PTRC

Awards

Thank you.
Gotta agree with you 100% there bro. These over the counter supps are not Trenbolone in any way or form.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna stack Tren with SuperdrolNG, and both of the 3AD's. Will Gaspari's Novedex be sufficient PCT?
[The moral of this story is, many products have gay names.]
Oh this is so true. It's almost like calling something Methyl when there are no methyl in the product. And the whole NG thing, wow! And I agree with people calling these orals TREN. I KNOW what TREN is, and it's not the stuff you get from Nutra.

z06

z06

Awards

Thank you.
Seriously! it's been pissing me off too! good thread

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
**** drives me nuts, too. That and all the acronyms. Can't search for half the stuff, and when you do, half of THAT is the 'tren' type things.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, when Mullet blows a gasket... he blows a gasket lol

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
could have named the 19-Nor Diene product Prodienolone(much more accurate)...
I agree.

Let it be written, that from now on this board shall refer to all 19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3,17-dione/estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione/Finaginex-clone products as PRODIENOLONE!!

Prodien is acceptable for short.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I know what yall mean. I saw Black china labs product. Halo-tren...which by the way looks very sweet. But I was saying to myself. Halodrol and trenbalone acetate in one compound. Wow. shouldn't this be out of stock.

so it's halo-pro. i like the sound of that better anyway.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I just saw one of these today. It's really annoying.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
One of the many reasons I HATE gaspari products and will never purchase from them. What also bothers me is after DS released Superdrol all the clones that came out....

Mdrol
MegaDrol
ButtDrol
HyneeDrol
NewbieDrol
TrollDrol
MegaDrol
AwesomeDrol
DumbAssDrol
EpiDrol
this made burst out laughing, seemingly random to my sis. i think i scare her, this forum is going to get me commited!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
the **** should be called for what it is DIENOLONE!!! not tren

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
the **** should be called for what it is DIENOLONE!!! not tren
The official name has already been declared, as it is a precursor to dienolone ;) :

I agree.

Let it be written, that from now on this board shall refer to all 19-norandrost-4,9-diene-3,17-dione/estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione/Finaginex-clone products as PRODIENOLONE!!

Prodien is acceptable for short.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome write up...I come from some of the more steroid oriented forums where there is very little talk of PS/PH or other legal supps for that matter. I was suprised by the number of guys here talking about substances as if they are real steroids...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an awesome write up...I come from some of the more steroid oriented forums where there is very little talk of PS/PH or other legal supps for that matter. I was suprised by the number of guys here talking about substances as if they are real steroids...
It's really fvcking annoying, IMO.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It's really fvcking annoying, IMO.
What's annoying? By every definition, PS/PHs are steriods, just typically not as effective as the pharmaceutical goods. The reason there is so much talk on this board about OTC steroids is probably because there are company representatives of the makers of said products that advertise & answer questions about them. Anyone that says that they are not real steroids is kidding themselves, and possibly misleading the "newbs" that won't prepare for what happens when they cease using and their nuts are still missing...

Stupes

Well some of them are - you can bet your *ss superdrol and phera-plex are real steroids. They are very effective ones. But calling any of these legal things Tren is very annoying. Tren is trenbelone. Methoxy TRN and Finigenix and all there knock offs are not Tren and should never be called Tren. I couldn't agree with this thread more.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Well some of them are - you can bet your *ss superdrol and phera-plex are real steroids. They are very effective ones. But calling any of these legal things Tren is very annoying. Tren is trenbelone. Methoxy TRN and Finigenix and all there knock offs are not Tren and should never be called Tren. I couldn't agree with this thread more.
:goodpost: Agreed.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I really think their should be forum for steroids, and a forum for prosteroids/prohormones. But that is me.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I really think their should be forum for steroids, and a forum for prosteroids/prohormones. But that is me.
:think: I think there was here at one point, but I don't remember for sure...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's annoying? By every definition, PS/PHs are steriods, just typically not as effective as the pharmaceutical goods. The reason there is so much talk on this board about OTC steroids is probably because there are company representatives of the makers of said products that advertise & answer questions about them. Anyone that says that they are not real steroids is kidding themselves, and possibly misleading the "newbs" that won't prepare for what happens when they cease using and their nuts are still missing...
Where did I say they weren't steroids and/or steroid derivatives and/or hormones? Calling Prodienolone, Trenbolone is the same as calling Testosterone, Nandralone Undeclynate. I find it annoying that people are calling a particular compound by another compound's name. Hence the thread title, "Stop ****ing Saying Tren".

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

this will never happen, the owner already said it wont