Opinion on next cycle (test, deca, anadrol)

bigmoe70

Awards
Week 1-4 - Anadrol 100mg/day
Week 1-10 - Deca 400mg/week
Week 1-12 Test C - 600mg/week
Week 14-16 - Nolva 40mg/day Clomid 150mg/day
Week 16-18 - Nolva 20mg/day Clomid 50mg/day

Should I drop the deca and just keep it Test/Anadrol?
This is going to be my third cycle. My first cycle was test/deca/dbol, my second one was test/eq/dbol...but I did not like the eq very much.

Thanks.

z06

z06

Awards
Week 1-4 - Anadrol 100mg/day
Week 1-10 - Deca 400mg/week
Week 1-12 Test C - 600mg/week
Week 14-16 - Nolva 40mg/day Clomid 150mg/day
Week 16-18 - Nolva 20mg/day Clomid 50mg/day

Should I drop the deca and just keep it Test/Anadrol?
This is going to be my third cycle. My first cycle was test/deca/dbol, my second one was test/eq/dbol...but I did not like the eq very much.

Thanks.
finally a cycle that I don't find anything to correct lol you're going to love the anadrol :D

Bulkzilla

Awards
Yea man it seems good to go but just remember always have that nolva right next to ya whenever you feel like your tits are comin out :)

bigmoe70

Awards
Yea man it seems good to go but just remember always have that nolva right next to ya whenever you feel like your tits are comin out :)
Ya for sure man I always have it on hand. But do you think I should start with 50mg/day or just go 100mg/day right away?

z06

z06

Awards
Ya for sure man I always have it on hand. But do you think I should start with 50mg/day or just go 100mg/day right away?
I've ran 100mg before and it was fine, just monitor your bp on a daily basis and take liver support (NAC or Liv52). But ya, what are your stats?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
start at 50 for a week if uve never used anadrol before. gains are quick and very wet. be prepared to look very bloated.