Pain in liver area, while on Havoc.

n87

Awards
  • Established
How common is it to have a moderate pain/discomfort in the liver area while running Havoc? I am currently on day 12 of 20/20/30/30 Havoc with AI Cycle support (Red Yeast Rice version). No alcohol/coffee/pain killers. Pain comes and goes and just started yesterday. Feels kind of like stomach cramps but in middle upper right abdomen. Is that something I should worry about? I also have milk thistle supplement on hand, I took one 400mg today in addition to CS. Never had liver issues before in my life. Please advise.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
could be anything, pulled muscle, cramp,stomache discomfort.....havoc is pretty mild and shouldnt do much liver damage, especially with cycle support, if the pain doesnt go away then go to the doctor

n87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply. I will keep a close eye on it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havoc is known for "clogging" ppl up on occassion

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
How common is it to have a moderate pain/discomfort in the liver area while running Havoc? I am currently on day 12 of 20/20/30/30 Havoc with AI Cycle support (Red Yeast Rice version). No alcohol/coffee/pain killers. Pain comes and goes and just started yesterday. Feels kind of like stomach cramps but in middle upper right abdomen. Is that something I should worry about? I also have milk thistle supplement on hand, I took one 400mg today in addition to CS. Never had liver issues before in my life. Please advise.
I got something very similar to this. I can't remember if it was right near the end of my cycle or during pct... anyway, it was a sharp pain in the Right Upper Quadrant that would come for a short time (maybe 15-20 min) then go away. I got it about every day/every other day for about a week or week and a half.

I kinda came to the conclusion that I may have been passing a gall stone...

Bulkzilla

Awards
Dude I dont know man I wont assume anything.

Best thing to do is to check with your docter.

I had some friends who had the same pain and it came to some liver dysfunction where the walls were getting swollen...

Yup :) sounds pretty bad, hey I am saying is just watch out.

n87

Awards
  • Established
It did get me worried. But I think it's too low of a spot to be the liver. At least that's what my wife said, she is a nurse. It is a well below the rib cage.
And I also just had the same kind of discomfort in the left part of the abdomen, which was a really welcome thing. :) So, I am thinking it's most likely the gastro part. I will keep a close eye on it though and keep the thread updated. I am thinking, my next cycle,whenever that happens, will be injects. I have only one liver.Thank you guys for your help and concern.
This forum rocks!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, have you ever had a back pump?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
coulnd be back pumps or bad gas...but if it is constant, all day, then a check up is in order

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
If you figure out that it's gastro, pick up some digestive enzymes or Triphala.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I dont know man I wont assume anything.

Best thing to do is to check with your docter.

I had some friends who had the same pain and it came to some liver dysfunction where the walls were getting swollen...

Yup :) sounds pretty bad, hey I am saying is just watch out.

Ahhhh, so HAVOC is NOT SAFE and is associated with causing LIVER STRESS!. Tell me more about your friends problems. People seem to think Havoc is safe....

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
wonder if it was the walls of the gallbladder. one of the sides of some AAS is cholestasis.

amalgum

amalgum

Awards
the whole "havoc is not harsh" rhetoric was perpetuated solely by the company selling havoc. dont believe everything you hear. i know plenty of people that have been knocked on their ass by using havoc.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
pain there is gas from bloating, eat more fiber to balance out your (hopefully) increased carb and protein intake.

n87

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, have you ever had a back pump?
I had, this didn't seem like a back pump though. What concerned me is the location of the pain. It's completely gone today :dance:, I took some mylanta last night. Not sure if that's what helped. But I seem to be back on track. False alarm.
To nephilim666: Thanks for the advice, will up the fiber.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I had, this didn't seem like a back pump though. What concerned me is the location of the pain. It's completely gone today :dance:, I took some mylanta last night. Not sure if that's what helped. But I seem to be back on track. False alarm.
To nephilim666: Thanks for the advice, will up the fiber.
I didn't mean any insult by the question, so I hope you didn't perceive it that way. I have just read a bunch of threads with side effect questions and I didn't see anyone ask you that yet in this thread.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean any insult by the question, so I hope you didn't perceive it that way. I have just read a bunch of threads with side effect questions and I didn't see anyone ask you that yet in this thread.
No, no, that was a legit question. It's all good, bro! As a matter of fact, I'd rather people ask me too many questions than not enough, when I need help!

LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
I am also experiencing pain in the same place while on 30mg of Havoc per day

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Upper right quadrant pain kinda concerns me. You better get your enzymes tested, and if I were you I'd stop the cycle. Aren't you almost done anyways? An enlarged liver will ruin your day.

n87

Awards
  • Established
It seems to had gone away. I have not had it for last two days. So, I am thinking it was something else.
As far as the cycle length, I am half way through. Starting week 3 of 4 tomorrow.
Actually gained 4lbs, without no extra fat gain, that I could tell. So, it seems like its working. :)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Thats good to hear. Liver toxicity is the thing that scares me about orals. I have a few bottles of h-drol and havoc, and when those are gone, I'm either out of the game, or going injectable only.

LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
I am almost certain the pain we're discussing is gastro pain, no other signs of liver toxicity are present, by the time your liver area starts to hurt there would be many other symptoms of toxicity.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
your liver cant " hurt" i rly doubt it has nerves. again its gas your bloated eat more fiber lol. if ur eating 6 times a day and deucing only once or twice thers a problem.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, a word of advice. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to diagnose or even begin to understand a given physical complaint through online talk/description. That is why blood work, diagnostic tests, and a thorough physical exam/health history are used to corolate overall findings and support an actual medical diagnosis given by a qualified healthcare practitioner/professional.

If you have an issue that concerns you, get in to see your primary medical doctor. This "internet doctor" crap is utterly freaking ridiculous. It annoys me to no end to read that everytime somebody has right upper quadrant abdominal pain(or so is stated) they automatically assume hepatic(liver)involvement. I'm a health care professional with many years of experience under my belt in a busy clinical setting(Emergency Room), and even i wouldn't begin to play the guessing game online. Please, let it go.....

Last edited:

n87

Awards
  • Established
Guys, a word of advice... Please, let it go.....
Good point. The thread can be closed. Thanks to everybody for your help. Like I stated before, it's not a concern anymore.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point. The thread can be closed. Thanks to everybody for your help. Like I stated before, it's not a concern anymore.
My statement surely wasn't to downplay your concern by any means my friend. I can only encourage you to follow up if this condition continues. It's just this clueless online doctor bullsh*t is getting out of hand...

n87

Awards
  • Established
It's all good. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your liver cant " hurt" i rly doubt it has nerves. again its gas your bloated eat more fiber lol. if ur eating 6 times a day and deucing only once or twice thers a problem.

Right, I never felt any pain in my liver area. It just doesn't work like that. I have to laugh when I see posts of people saying "my liver hurts". I'll give the lowdown on what would happen if you were having problems with your liver.

First you would start to itch, you might think it is just dry skin and try different lotions. It will start in your legs and eventually be all over your body and constantly itch. After about a month you will start to lose your appetite. Pretty soon just the smell of food will make you gag and you won't be able to eat more than 200 calories a day- IF your can keep it down. About a week later you may notice your eyes are bright yellow....Give it another month and your whole body will be the color of Bart Simpson and you will have lost at least 60 pounds and you will have this awful smell to your skin. Never though, will your liver "hurt"!.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Guys, a word of advice. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to diagnose or even begin to understand a given physical complaint through online talk/description. That is why blood work, diagnostic tests, and a thorough physical exam/health history are used to corolate overall findings and support an actual medical diagnosis given by a qualified healthcare practitioner/professional.

If you have an issue that concerns you, get in to see your primary medical doctor. This "internet doctor" crap is utterly freaking ridiculous. It annoys me to no end to read that everytime somebody has right upper quadrant abdominal pain(or so is stated) they automatically assume hepatic(liver)involvement. I'm a health care professional with many years of experience under my belt in a busy clinical setting(Emergency Room), and even i wouldn't begin to play the guessing game online. Please, let it go.....
Totally agree. I talked to guy whose liver enzymes were in the 600s, with no other symptoms. Bloodwork is really all you have to go on. How you "feel" doesn't mean sh*t.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
my sh*t is in the 500's and I have no pain at all and no itching. My levels are extremely high.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
i had something similar but it felt like my kidneys (left and right side). happened when i drank a couple beers for superbowl...i just stopped and drank lots of water and it quickly went away. i would say it was a minor discomfort

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
people....go get blood tests and don't trust anyone on this forum about your liver.