Havoc Pct

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all! I will be finishing up my 4 week Havoc cycle in a couple of days and wanted everyone's honest opinion on the PCT I have lined up. My cycle was 20/30/30/30 and I put on almost exactly 15 pounds. Obviously, I'd like to keep as much as possible so here's what I had in mind:

Weeks 1 - 4:
AI Post Cycle Support 4 caps/day
DS ActivaTe Xtreme 4 caps/day
Kre-Alkalyn 4 caps/day
ZMA 3 caps/day

AX Retain:
Week 1 3 caps/day
Week 2 3 caps/day
Week 3 2 caps/day
Week 4 1 cap/day

Novedex XT:
Week 1 2/2/2/3/3/3/3
Week 2 4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Week 3 4/4/3/3/3/3/2
Week 4 2/2/2/1/1/1/1

I will continue to run AI Cycle Support throughout PCT and I do have both Nolva and Clomid on hand just in case.

Okay guys, let's have it!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCS, Activate, Retain, ZMA AND Novedex AND a SERM? That's overkill and would have cost you a small fortune! For something as mild as Havoc I would just go for ZMA and a decent dose of Tribulus for a few weeks. Keep eating and training heavy and you will maintain your gains.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCS, Activate, Retain, ZMA AND Novedex AND a SERM? That's overkill and would have cost you a small fortune! For something as mild as Havoc I would just go for ZMA and a decent dose of Tribulus for a few weeks. Keep eating and training heavy and you will maintain your gains.
I know guys have been getting away without using a SERM for epi/havoc PCT but I don't think that ZMA and Tribulus are enough either. And regarding the cost, you're right it would be expensive but I already have all those supps as well as Nolva and Clomid in case I need a SERM.

I guess my biggest question is whether or not to use the ActivaTe Xtreme. On the one hand, the Divanil would inhibit SHBG and (at least in theory) free up more test but the fact that it also contains epimedium may be redundant as that is in PCS as well.

Some more opinions would be greatly appreciated fellas as my cycle ends tomorrow.

brandon615

Awards
jus curious but what were your starting stats and finishing? (weight in particular)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jus curious but what were your starting stats and finishing? (weight in particular)
Starting weight was 186.6 and I'm currently at 201.4 so I gained almost exactly 15 lbs. in 4 weeks. Strength went up considerably and bodyfat did not really change. All in all, I am happy with the cycle but I may bump it up to 40mg in the latter part of my next cycle as I did not really experience any sides while on.

brandon615

Awards
Starting weight was 186.6 and I'm currently at 201.4 so I gained almost exactly 15 lbs. in 4 weeks. Strength went up considerably and bodyfat did not really change. All in all, I am happy with the cycle but I may bump it up to 40mg in the latter part of my next cycle as I did not really experience any sides while on.
Thats freakin awesome dude.
and on a 20/30/30/30. very impressive

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You really won't need all those products. There is not a chance I would be putting all those substances in my body. If you've already got all of them then I'd stick with the PCS. Anything more really isn't necessary. I've run Epistane without anything special for PCT (not even tribulus) and kept all my gains. I went to the doctors about 4 weeks after and had full bloodwork done and everything came back spot on. In fact, better than it was for my previous test a few months earlier.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally decided to go with the PCT I outlined in my first post minus the ActivaTe Xtreme. I will keep that for another time.

If anyone's interested, I am willing to update this thread with my progress during PCT complete with bloodwork at the end.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11